America's TOP 10 Most hated people

Options
167891012»

Replies

• kimbly71
    kimbly71 Posts: 188
    Options
    In regards to the people saying the OP is less intelligent because of not watching the news and knowing about worthless bulls***. Well, that's just a stupid thing to say. I hate the news. Doesn't make me less intelligent.
    It makes you less knowledgeable on current events. When you aren't up on current events, especially important ones, intelligence would tell you it's best not to weigh in on them.

^THIS!
    Double ditto.

As an aside, is anyone else thinking of the movie Idiocracy while reading this thread?

Hahahahaha! First thing that popped in my head!
  • ImSoPerfectlyFlawed
    ImSoPerfectlyFlawed Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is so sad. SMH
  • LindaLouLu
    LindaLouLu Posts: 271 Member
    Options

8. People who say Cops are Pigs, or that Cops get away with everything. Your wrong!

Thank you for saying that!!!.:flowerforyou: It's nice to know that the WHOLE world doesn't think they're jerks and can do whatever they want.
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Soooooooooooooooooooo can I make a top 10 list too ?!

In no particular order the following chaps my @$$

10. Brad Pitt - yes he's fine, but I would like to kick his *kitten* for leaving smoking hot J.A.
    9. Calling someone and leaving a lengthy voicemail only for them to call right back as I am midsentence and NOT listening to my message
    8. Dropping a piece of toast on the floor and OF COURSE it lands jelly side down
    7. Oprah
    6. Taking a piss (or poop for that matter) and realizing the last person did not replenish t.p.
    5. People loudly talking on their cellphone in a public place
    4. Grown men who play video games
    3. Plus size women who "hate" on skinnier women
    2. People who don't pull forward at the gas pump
    1. John Edwards - I knew Elizabeth (work acquaintance) If I could only get my hands around that *kitten* neck.

And there ya have it folks *wince*
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    Options

6. Taking a piss (or poop for that matter) and realizing the last person did not replenish t.p.

And there ya have it folks *wince*

Welcome to my life. You're in big trouble if you ever have kids...........:grumble:
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    In regards to the people saying the OP is less intelligent because of not watching the news and knowing about worthless bulls***. Well, that's just a stupid thing to say. I hate the news. Doesn't make me less intelligent.
    It makes you less knowledgeable on current events. When you aren't up on current events, especially important ones, intelligence would tell you it's best not to weigh in on them.

^THIS!
    Double ditto.

As an aside, is anyone else thinking of the movie Idiocracy while reading this thread?

Yes, and it's terrifying.
    Also terrifying: People that DO pay attention to what goes on in the world, and yet still believe that Sarah Palin said "I can see Russia from my house" and believe that Rick Santorum wants to outlaw birth control.
    I weep for our country.

I still believe that Idiocracy is a prophecy of the future... :-/