America's TOP 10 Most hated people

Options

Replies

• IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't get how anyone could HATE the Kardashians or any other celebrity. Dislike? Sure. Be annoyed by? Sure. Be jealous of? Sure. But, actually hate? Seems a bit harsh in my opinion.... There are far worse monsters out there who've actually committed and/or been accused of monstorous unforgivable acts.
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    If it doesn't relate to me, why does it matter?

And exactly how does the Jersey Shore relate to you? You pay attention to that even though apparently it gets on your nerves.

Its all over the magazine racks at the store. :tongue:

So is everything else on your list!!!!!
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    On a side note: Thank you all for taking your time to react to my little test.
    And there it is again. If you don't agree with the OP, you're either a hater or just a victim of a little social experiment and the joke's all on us.

Its true, everyone gets all rallied up when someone isn't as informed as you and you all start bashing someone for their ignorance. This is not a please tell someone how stupid they are, weather or not they watch MTV, HBO, CNN or PBS. I am allowed to have my own opinions on what ever I may please, and what would everyone have said If I put that I think Casey Anthony was innocent. What kind of backlash would I have gotten. Come on now. Bet some of you have NO IDEA who John Goodman is. And why would it matter to you? He isn't from your home town. But he is known all around for the Polo Club. But I would not bash someone for not knowing who he or she is. What if I put up George W. Bush, and all the BULLCRAP he did, or better yet ALL the presidents. I would become known as the anit-american. So go back to your corners. I have just proven my point. Everyone has the freedom of speech, but what you say, and how you say it will ALWAYS be critiqued.

Take a look in the mirror and point those fingers and who do they point back at? Just sayin'

A) no one bashed you. Most of us were just trying to help inform you of being informed and B) honey, John Goodman's been around tv a LONG time - Roseann, but I suspect you're too young to know that show, so yea we, or I know who he is. Again, there was no point to be proven. You posted your thoughts, people responded. It's how threads work. Period.

Um, not that john goodman dear. Look up John Goodman.

hmmm, John Goodman.... Yep, same one from Roseanne, like I said.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000422/

Unless you were referring to the guy who adopted his girlfriend, but I like my John Goodman better and he came up many many many times more than the girlfriend adopter did........

1st one on my list
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-polo-tycoon-john-goodman-sentenced-16-years/story?id=16327312

Actually, the first one on your list was Jersey Shore! You googled this after the fact so you could support your statement that you only watch 'local' news. Even though most local news media outlets also cover national and world news as well.

I get that, I was saying when I googled John Goodman that came up 1st on my list.
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    If it doesn't relate to me, why does it matter? ( And here comes the big OMGS) I don't vote because I don't get it. They ALL LIE! If something is not relevant to me, why pay attention. And what does JE have anything to do with being over in AFG now? NOT A DARN THING.

^^THIS!!! Another reason why our future is failing :grumble: :noway:
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't get how anyone could HATE the Kardashians or any other celebrity. Dislike? Sure. Be annoyed by? Sure. Be jealous of? Sure. But, actually hate? Seems a bit harsh in my opinion.... There are far worse monsters out there who've actually committed and/or been accused of monstorous unforgivable acts.

SERIOUSLY.
  • Bahet
    Bahet Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Get some subscriptions to magazines and newspapers. Seriously, all of those people on that list are people you should have heard about in some context or another if you were up to date on current events and being an active participant on the planet. Which you should want to be, since you live in the world.

The sad part of this list is a Kardashian is higher than a child molester, but that's probably because people who voted on the list also aren't up to date on their current events in the world.

tumblr_ltxxxaITc81r1vzzeo2_500.png
    Exactly. What gets me more is that someone who obviously doesn't read the paper or watch the news thinks Obama should be on the top 10 most hated list. OK OP, why do you think that?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME! How many POLITICIANS are "bringing light" to the fact that he may not be an american. Seriously!? With as much hate as he gets, I figured he would be in the top 10. I don't hate him, but ijs.
    Holy crap you're a BIRTHER idiot TOO?!?!

Explains a lot. :laugh:

To answer your question about how many politicians are "bringing light" to the fact that he may not be an American the answer is none. They are, however, making themselves look like ignorant douches by continuing to perpetuate that bit of absurdity.
  • miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Jerry Sandusky is my most hated person.

Anyone else I can deal with, that man is a complete monster.

True story. I can't think of a harsh enough punishment for that sorry excuse for a man.

I know that I will be following it, but I think a lot of people of either forgot about it, or just don't care anymore.

The sad thing is that I think it's all getting pushed aside.
    Although I did see that his trial extension got denied, and they begin trying to find a jury today.

It is still enormous news here and since he's being tried here, hopefully those boys will get some justice.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Get some subscriptions to magazines and newspapers. Seriously, all of those people on that list are people you should have heard about in some context or another if you were up to date on current events and being an active participant on the planet. Which you should want to be, since you live in the world.

The sad part of this list is a Kardashian is higher than a child molester, but that's probably because people who voted on the list also aren't up to date on their current events in the world.

tumblr_ltxxxaITc81r1vzzeo2_500.png
    Exactly. What gets me more is that someone who obviously doesn't read the paper or watch the news thinks Obama should be on the top 10 most hated list. OK OP, why do you think that?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME! How many POLITICIANS are "bringing light" to the fact that he may not be an american. Seriously!? With as much hate as he gets, I figured he would be in the top 10. I don't hate him, but ijs.
    Holy crap you're a BIRTHER idiot TOO?!?!

Explains a lot. :laugh:

To answer your question about how many politicians are "bringing light" to the fact that he may not be an American the answer is none. They are, however, making themselves look like ignorant douches by continuing to perpetuate that bit of absurdity.

Not an Obama supporter, but I totally agree with you there. Being born to an American citizen, no matter where in the world you were born, entitles you to citizenship.
  • Foxypoo61287
    Options
    What do you mean by birther idiot?

Edited to say: If your saying that I'm implying that I agree with them, I don't. If his BC says Hawaii & his mom is a US Citizen, and he was born in America, then to my standards ( Shut up about standards) he is an american.
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    Options
    What if I put up George W. Bush, and all the BULLCRAP he did, or better yet ALL the presidents. I would become known as the anit-american.

Barack Obama is the current president.

I know, but I figured I better say it. She's given me no reason to believe she'd know that on her own.

You are an anit-american and should be ashamed.
  • Bahet
    Bahet Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    What do you mean by birther idiot?

Edited to say: If your saying that I'm implying that I agree with them, I don't. If his BC says Hawaii & his mom is a US Citizen, and he was born in America, then to my standards ( Shut up about standards) he is an american.
    Your response sounded like you were justifying hating him based on his supposedly not being a citizen. If you are a birther you are an idiot. If you aren't then you aren't automatically an idiot although this thread isn't doing much to dispel that notion. Even if you aren't a birther, attempting to justify the fact that you are surprised Obama isn't one of the top 10 most hated people in the country based on the ignorance of what I sincerely hope isn't more than a few hundred people at best is obviously not making your case.

Oh, and you're = you are. Also, American is always capitalized. At least give people some reason not to question your intelligence when posting a thread like this.
  • Foxypoo61287
    Options
    OK grammar Nazi. :smile:
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    Thoroughly enjoyed this thread, was originally saddened by the OP but you guys really pulled it out of the fire for me with all of your hilarious comments! Thanks guys! Oh and OP I guess I will thank you too, without your lack of knowledge about current events and constant backpedaling this could not have been possible, and would not have been nearly as funny. Maka da world go round.

Cheers everybody!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    It truly boggles my mind at how stupid some people are.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    If it doesn't relate to me, why does it matter? ( And here comes the big OMGS) I don't vote because I don't get it. They ALL LIE! If something is not relevant to me, why pay attention. And what does JE have anything to do with being over in AFG now? NOT A DARN THING.

If you don't vote, you have no right to complain when the country doesn't go your way. But who knows? Maybe you won't even notice. :P
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    Options
    3. Jerry Sandusky-- Who the hell is this? I have never heard of him, except for today and I heard he like did bad things with boys.]

You obviously don't live in PA - although I thought this was big news everywhere?
    It is.

Scary thing is, the chance of him getting off free is stronger than most people think.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaaf--sandusky-lawyer-takes-big-game-as-trial-is-set-to-begin.html;_ylt=Avuog.i3opK0ueCty7eBrhgLcykA;_ylu=X3oDMTFoZnA0Y2I3BG1pdANCbG9nIEluZGV4IGJ5IEF1dGhvcgRwb3MDMQRzZWMDTWVkaWFCbG9nSW5kZXg-;_ylg=X3oDMTFrODdzYXZuBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRwc3RhaWQDBHBzdGNhdANhdXRob3IEcHQDc2VjdGlvbnM-;_ylv=3
  • missashley884
    missashley884 Posts: 188 Member
    Options

The only thing I hate are top ten lists.

And people who whine about them because they don't know half of the names on them. Watch the news once in awhile!!

LOL this!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

2/Nick Clegg, because he put David Cameron in Power

Is that the guy from Juluka?? I love them! Oh, I'm kidding, I know it's Johnny! :flowerforyou:
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I do watch the news. But local news. Thank you very much haters. I have a friend over in Afg, and CHOOSE not to keep up with the news. Because I need to be there for him and not worry about any bombings or killings over there. So thank you very much. And I def don't watch MTV. I don't really watch any TV for that matter, and I know what's going on Locally. So go piss in someone else's cheerios!

I'm British & I've heard of all the people on your list.:grumble:
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Too many vote for certain people (Obama) because it's trendy or cool without understanding the ramifications of their actions. Really is sad.

Totally agree. Now with celebrities throwing fundraising events, it just proves it's popularity over issues.

Oh I agree people vote based on trendy or "coolness" factors. Hence, why Obama is President.

I saw a funny youtube video where an interviewer asked pedestrians questions before the last election. The interviewer took McCain's policies, but said they were Obama's, and all the pedestrians agreed with everything as long as Obama's name was infront of it..haha! Stupid people.

Of course some of what McCain used to have as policies he runs away from now. McCain was for Cap and Trade, but when the President is for it, now McCain isn't. McCain was for an easier path to citizenship, not anymore.
    And, there are stupid people on both sides. Conservatives were asked about specific parts of the Affordable Care Act and liked them, then were told that was the dreaded "Obamacare" and suddenly they're against it.
    No side of the aisle has the corner on stupidity.