America's TOP 10 Most hated people

Options

Replies

• andreanicole686
    andreanicole686 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Lol we are reaaaaally different people :'D

I like this post nonetheless :) and I think John Edwards is a psychic who tells families that they're dead loved ones are talking to him.
    Wrong guy. That is John Edward. John Edwards was on the ticket for Vice Presidental Candidate with John Kerry who was running for President against Bush. He cheated on his wife and got the women (mistress) pregnant while his wife was fighting (and then died) of cancer. He tried to cover it up using campaign money.
  • ebonijo2
    ebonijo2 Posts: 73
    Options
    So if you don’t watch MTV then how do you know about jersey shore? If you choose to keep up with only local news, then you can't really have an opinion about anything else because your awareness is very limited. I agree with what someone said earlier in the post you most be young, because you seem to have a very limited world view on things and obviously don’t have an understanding of what’s going on in the world. You are just choosing to be ignorant instead of enlighten yourself on world news. And you said you only care about the bombings in Afghan, do you even understand why these bombings occur, what political & economic implication it all has on the world and especially that region. If you’re going to make comments about silly little tabloid lists and say you have an issue about people you have no idea about then you need to get a clue.
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    So if you don’t watch MTV then how do you know about jersey shore? If you choose to keep up with only local news, then you can't really have an opinion about anything else because your awareness is very limited. I agree with what someone said earlier in the post you most be young, because you seem to have a very limited world view on things and obviously don’t have an understanding of what’s going on in the world. You are just choosing to be ignorant instead of enlighten yourself on world news. And you said you only care about the bombings in Afghan, do you even understand why these bombings occur, what political & economic implication it all has on the world and especially that region. If you’re going to make comments about silly little tabloid lists and say you have an issue about people you have no idea about then you need to get a clue.

Your a day late & a dollar short love
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    1.People who don't watch the news and/or don't know much about anything other than Jersey Shore and the latest and most trendy reality show.
    2. The Westboro Baptist Church
    3. The Kardashians, see #1
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Oh I agree people vote based on trendy or "coolness" factors. Hence, why Obama is President.

If people really voted entirely on trends or "coolness" factors, Sarah Palin should have been a sure-fire ticket into the office.

Thank gawd a majority of voters don't actually vote on trends without current knowledge, because otherwise, we'd all REALLY be screwed right now.

Actually, Sarah Palin would have gotten into office with her looks... not her "coolness" factor... because there were TONS o' people that didn't like her "folksy", "down-home" "charm".... Most people vote based on name recognition or because it's the party they have been conditioned to vote for. There were a lot of people that couldn't name any of Obama's policy stances (and still can't), but they voted for him because he is young and charasmatic. I'm betting there were quite a few that voted for him because they believed he would make the world better for them... and even some that *le gasp* voted based on his skin color (in either direction)... and THAT was "cool".

disclaimer: No I am not saying that ALL voted for or against Obama because of the color of his skin... So if you didn't, then there is no need to take offense to that statement as it is not applied towards you.
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options

And that list is MY OPINION. And that's it. If you don't like it, I don't care. Go make a rant about it and make me and my topic the center of YOUR world for the next 2 hours... K.thanks.bye!:heart:

But it's all about me...my opinion is the only one that matters! Thank you for entertaining me. LOL
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    cancel-all-my-meetings.jpg
  • Foxypoo61287
    Options

And that list is MY OPINION. And that's it. If you don't like it, I don't care. Go make a rant about it and make me and my topic the center of YOUR world for the next 2 hours... K.thanks.bye!:heart:

But it's all about me...my opinion is the only one that matters! Thank you for entertaining me. LOL

No problem! :)
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Jerry Sandusky is my most hated person.

Anyone else I can deal with, that man is a complete monster.
  • bug1114
    bug1114 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I like how you hate racists but don't know why anyone would hate Mel Gibson :/

^^^This. Along with everything else he has done. :grumble:
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    cancel-all-my-meetings.jpg

Hahahah YES
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options

True story. I can't think of a harsh enough punishment for that sorry excuse for a man.
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    1.People who don't watch the news and/or don't know much about anything other than Jersey Shore and the latest and most trendy reality show.
    2. The Westboro Baptist Church
    3. The Kardashians, see #1

#2!!!! oh man those people make me SO angry!!!!
  • Bahet
    Bahet Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    3. Jerry Sandusky-- Who the hell is this? I have never heard of him, except for today and I heard he like did bad things with boys.]

You obviously don't live in PA - although I thought this was big news everywhere?
    It is.
  • Bahet
    Bahet Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Get some subscriptions to magazines and newspapers. Seriously, all of those people on that list are people you should have heard about in some context or another if you were up to date on current events and being an active participant on the planet. Which you should want to be, since you live in the world.

The sad part of this list is a Kardashian is higher than a child molester, but that's probably because people who voted on the list also aren't up to date on their current events in the world.

tumblr_ltxxxaITc81r1vzzeo2_500.png
    Exactly. What gets me more is that someone who obviously doesn't read the paper or watch the news thinks Obama should be on the top 10 most hated list. OK OP, why do you think that?
  • SenoraMacias
    SenoraMacias Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I think it's a little harsh to include people like Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton on a list with people like Jerry Sandusky and Casey Anthony. Last time I checked, the only thing Kim and Paris did was apparently annoy people and have sex with their boyfriends on camera, whereas Jerry Sandusky raped and molested young boys and Casey Anthony more than likely murdered her daughter. I don't really see how they're comparable.

Cut the celebutantes a little slack, here.

Also, I'm pretty alarmed that a grown woman doesn't know who Bernie Madoff, Jerry Sandusky, or John Edwards are.

YES!
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options

True story. I can't think of a harsh enough punishment for that sorry excuse for a man.

The sad thing is that I think it's all getting pushed aside.
    Although I did see that his trial extension got denied, and they begin trying to find a jury today.

I know that I will be following it, but I think a lot of people of either forgot about it, or just don't care anymore.
  • Foxypoo61287
    Options
    Get some subscriptions to magazines and newspapers. Seriously, all of those people on that list are people you should have heard about in some context or another if you were up to date on current events and being an active participant on the planet. Which you should want to be, since you live in the world.

The sad part of this list is a Kardashian is higher than a child molester, but that's probably because people who voted on the list also aren't up to date on their current events in the world.

tumblr_ltxxxaITc81r1vzzeo2_500.png
    Exactly. What gets me more is that someone who obviously doesn't read the paper or watch the news thinks Obama should be on the top 10 most hated list. OK OP, why do you think that?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME! How many POLITICIANS are "bringing light" to the fact that he may not be an american. Seriously!? With as much hate as he gets, I figured he would be in the top 10. I don't hate him, but ijs.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I am totally baffeled that you don't know who Jerry Sandusky is (molested many young boys as a coach with Penn State over a course of MANY years), who Bernie Madoff is (robbed people of millions of dollars and is currently in prison) or John Edwards (democrat who ran for President in the last election and also had an affair and had a child while his wife was dying of breast cancer and was then accused and taken to trial for the misuse of campaign funds and was just found aquited). You really should get out more :/

Yeeeeah. Kinda shows where her priorities are. This is what's wrong with our country. People know everything about the Kartrashians but don't know anything about what Sandusky or Madoff did. *sigh* :/
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    On a side note: Thank you all for taking your time to react to my little test.
    And there it is again. If you don't agree with the OP, you're either a hater or just a victim of a little social experiment and the joke's all on us.

Its true, everyone gets all rallied up when someone isn't as informed as you and you all start bashing someone for their ignorance. This is not a please tell someone how stupid they are, weather or not they watch MTV, HBO, CNN or PBS. I am allowed to have my own opinions on what ever I may please, and what would everyone have said If I put that I think Casey Anthony was innocent. What kind of backlash would I have gotten. Come on now. Bet some of you have NO IDEA who John Goodman is. And why would it matter to you? He isn't from your home town. But he is known all around for the Polo Club. But I would not bash someone for not knowing who he or she is. What if I put up George W. Bush, and all the BULLCRAP he did, or better yet ALL the presidents. I would become known as the anit-american. So go back to your corners. I have just proven my point. Everyone has the freedom of speech, but what you say, and how you say it will ALWAYS be critiqued.

Take a look in the mirror and point those fingers and who do they point back at? Just sayin'

A) no one bashed you. Most of us were just trying to help inform you of being informed and B) honey, John Goodman's been around tv a LONG time - Roseann, but I suspect you're too young to know that show, so yea we, or I know who he is. Again, there was no point to be proven. You posted your thoughts, people responded. It's how threads work. Period.

Um, not that john goodman dear. Look up John Goodman.

hmmm, John Goodman.... Yep, same one from Roseanne, like I said.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000422/

Unless you were referring to the guy who adopted his girlfriend, but I like my John Goodman better and he came up many many many times more than the girlfriend adopter did........

1st one on my list
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-polo-tycoon-john-goodman-sentenced-16-years/story?id=16327312

Actually, the first one on your list was Jersey Shore! You googled this after the fact so you could support your statement that you only watch 'local' news. Even though most local news media outlets also cover national and world news as well.