Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 May / June

Options

Replies

• sssuuuzzz
    sssuuuzzz Posts: 20
    Options
    I'm new to the site and am on day 10 of 30 day shred. I plan on doing ripped in 30 after I'm done. I'm excited to read everyone's success stories, and happy to know there are plenty of people out there going through the same thing I am!
  • rachaela06
    rachaela06 Posts: 167
    Options
    I'm new to the site and am on day 10 of 30 day shred. I plan on doing ripped in 30 after I'm done. I'm excited to read everyone's success stories, and happy to know there are plenty of people out there going through the same thing I am!
    Congrats on your hard work!! This site is great for motivation and support.
  • I'm new to the site and am on day 10 of 30 day shred. I plan on doing ripped in 30 after I'm done. I'm excited to read everyone's success stories, and happy to know there are plenty of people out there going through the same thing I am!

Welcome!!! Thus site is awesome you will find a lot of people to support and encourage you in any way =]
  • I did level 2 this morning, I think I'm going to stick with this level for a few more days, just not happy I can't do all the advanced moves. Plank cardio stinks, but my gosh do I feel it today!!

Everyone is doing a great job!!! Wether you love her or hate her Jillian can get you in shape.

Is anyone following her meal plan??? I would love to know if the food tastes good before I completely invest in all the groceries.

I was following her plan in the begining but then I started my own lol
  • Ok doing duck walks and the bear crawls my legs are now feeling it i stood up to walk and I was like holly crap im sore lol but I know it will be better tomorrow I hope lol only 3 more days left of week 3 then on to week 2 =]

OMG I'm so scared of the duck walks and I don't even want to know what a bear crawl is lol And you know my problem with the ab hold.....guess I'll have to substitute that move for another one AGAIN!

But no more plank cardio! Woohoo! lol

Iloll
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    I did level 2 this morning, I think I'm going to stick with this level for a few more days, just not happy I can't do all the advanced moves. Plank cardio stinks, but my gosh do I feel it today!!

Everyone is doing a great job!!! Wether you love her or hate her Jillian can get you in shape.

Is anyone following her meal plan??? I would love to know if the food tastes good before I completely invest in all the groceries.

I really can't do all of the advanced moves on level 2 but I'm still going to start level 3 next week because I need a break from the plank cardio lol Although I might be begging for it after the duck walk and bear crawl lol
  • Lol
  • Day 3 level 3 and wtc my legs are soooreeee lol but it feels good cause I know I got in a great workout =] where do you all stand on your levels?
  • Abrandnewme36
    Abrandnewme36 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I just started also. I am on week 1 Day 6 and I'm super excited about seeing the end results :)
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    Day 5 of week 1 done. I love getting my workout in early in the day. Reading some of the comments about the duck walk and bear crawls reminded me of them from when I did RI30 last year. How could I forget those?........LOL.

And as usual got my 30 on the elliptical after.

Day 6 tomorrow, I may not be able to post till later in the day though, I'll be away from the computer most of the day.
  • Ladies other day of RI30/ 30DS some of us are probably sore and some of us arent yet lol but glad we did our workouts =]
  • Day 5 of week 1 done. I love getting my workout in early in the day. Reading some of the comments about the duck walk and bear crawls reminded me of them from when I did RI30 last year. How could I forget those?........LOL.

And as usual got my 30 on the elliptical after.

Day 6 tomorrow, I may not be able to post till later in the day though, I'll be away from the computer most of the day.

yea how can you forget those lol those are killers hahaha
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Options
    So Zumba is tonight but I'm totally not motivated AT ALL to go :( I feel so lazy today but I know I have to get something in so I think I'm going to give No More Trouble Zones the first try.

I needed to put it in writing here so that all you lovely ladies will hold me accountable lol

:grumble:
  • So Zumba is tonight but I'm totally not motivated AT ALL to go :( I feel so lazy today but I know I have to get something in so I think I'm going to give No More Trouble Zones the first try.

I needed to put it in writing here so that all you lovely ladies will hold me accountable lol

Yay!!! You do your workout =] then your going to feel all energized and feeling great =]
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Options
    So Zumba is tonight but I'm totally not motivated AT ALL to go :( I feel so lazy today but I know I have to get something in so I think I'm going to give No More Trouble Zones the first try.

Yay!!! You do your workout =] then your going to feel all energized and feeling great =]

Yeah yeah :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

lol jk thanks for having my back :) Now I really know I have to do it tonight because I'm going to have to come back and give my review of NMTZ!
  • HeatherPH
    HeatherPH Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately my body doesn't seem to be holding up so well to the back-to-back workouts :( I have problems with my knees and am finding that working out on successive days is making my knees THROB, even with icing them after the workout and taking anti-inflammatories. I'm only half-way through Week 1 (I'm aiming for 6 workouts a week) so will try and get through this week, but I think I might have to drob back to one level a fortnight and have this as a June/July challenge :(
  • Unfortunately my body doesn't seem to be holding up so well to the back-to-back workouts :( I have problems with my knees and am finding that working out on successive days is making my knees THROB, even with icing them after the workout and taking anti-inflammatories. I'm only half-way through Week 1 (I'm aiming for 6 workouts a week) so will try and get through this week, but I think I might have to drob back to one level a fortnight and have this as a June/July challenge :(

If there are certain exercises you cant do have you tried to alternate it with something that wont hurt your knees?
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Options
    Unfortunately my body doesn't seem to be holding up so well to the back-to-back workouts :( I have problems with my knees and am finding that working out on successive days is making my knees THROB, even with icing them after the workout and taking anti-inflammatories. I'm only half-way through Week 1 (I'm aiming for 6 workouts a week) so will try and get through this week, but I think I might have to drob back to one level a fortnight and have this as a June/July challenge :(

Substituting the exercises that hurt your knees is a great idea! If that doesn't work then there isn't wrong with not doing the workouts back to back. I don't do RI30 every day back to back, I try to rotate it with my other workouts so basically I do it like 3 times/week. And I do each level for much longer than 1 week :) Do whatever works for you and listen to your body so you avoid injury!
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Options
    Okay my grumbling is over and yes, I do feel much more energized since I got my workout out of the way lol Sometimes all you need is that little push, thanks Salazar :flowerforyou:

So I did NMTZ for the first time tonight....I watched it for a bit before I actually did the workout and that alone got me a little pumped up :) What an AWESOME AWESOME video! I love Jillian the most in this workout and man does it kick your *kitten*! It's all strength training so no nutty cardio but boy was I sweating and I only used 3lb'ers! I wore my HRM during the workout and I burned 500 calories YAY! :smokin:

I will definitely be incorporating this DVD twice/week into my routine.....especially since I need to up strength and decrease cardio. I'm super excited and highly recommend it!

Now the million dollar question is......will I be too sore to do RI30 in the morning? :laugh:
  • Okay my grumbling is over and yes, I do feel much more energized since I got my workout out of the way lol Sometimes all you need is that little push, thanks Salazar :flowerforyou:

So I did NMTZ for the first time tonight....I watched it for a bit before I actually did the workout and that alone got me a little pumped up :) What an AWESOME AWESOME video! I love Jillian the most in this workout and man does it kick your *kitten*! It's all strength training so no nutty cardio but boy was I sweating and I only used 3lb'ers! I wore my HRM during the workout and I burned 500 calories YAY! :smokin:

I will definitely be incorporating this DVD twice/week into my routine.....especially since I need to up strength and decrease cardio. I'm super excited and highly recommend it!

Now the million dollar question is......will I be too sore to do RI30 in the morning? :laugh:

You are very welcome =] and to answer your question yes you will be sore but you will push thru it cause your strong =] lol