So.. What's behind your screen name ?

Options

Replies

• sabrinamunin
    Options
    I have been using the same name everywhere since i got on the internet years ago, and wanted something different, so I'm using the name of the main character from the NaNoWriMo story I wrote 2 years ago and never finished, LOL!
  • christibam
    christibam Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    My name is Christi and the first part of my last name is Bam lol
  • seamadden
    seamadden Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    my first three initials and my surname
  • Manjobug
    Manjobug Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Mine is one of my favorite nicknames my mother gave me. <3
  • marylynn85
    marylynn85 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Its just my first and middle name and the year I was born.
  • Momma_Grizz
    Momma_Grizz Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    My two sons, who are now grown men, started calling me MommaGrizz when they were in elementary - the name stuck. Guess I may have been a little over-protective and a bit strict in their eyes...... but hey it worked! LOL
  • kristykritter
    Options
    My nickname as a kid. My dad called me KristyKritter. (My first name is Kristy)
  • RudeGyrl78
    RudeGyrl78 Posts: 21
    Options
    RudeGyrl....a name from my jamaican ancestry! A RudeGyrl is a survivor, a female who can/will survive by any means necessary...a fighter!
    78...my birth year
  • Astroduckula
    Options
    My name <- Astronamy is because my name's Amy and I'm an astrophysicist and just by substituting one little letter (the o for an a) it turns from astronOmy to astronAmy :)

I use this eeeeeeeeeeeverywhere even got it on the back of a t-shirt :bigsmile:
  • krisbelle00
    krisbelle00 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Krisbelle is the names of my first 2 daughters. Kristin and Belle (well Isabella)
    now the 00 I can't remeber where I got the 00
    I've used krisbelle00 for everything even my email is krisbelle00.
  • Morgandobes
    Morgandobes Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Morgan - We had and raised Morgan horses
    Dobes - Nick name for Doberman Pinscher. We have had several, just love them!!

:love:
  • glass2diamonds
    Options
    Words to a line in a song from 10years song is Beautiful. One of my favorite by this band .Here is the chorus and why i chose it.

Just as beautiful as you are
    Its so pitiful what you are
    You should have seen this coming all along

Visually you're stimulating to my eyes
    Your Cinderella syndrome, full of lies
    Your insecurities are concealed by your pride
    Pretty soon your ego will kill what’s left inside
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    mines pretty boring i guess. i thought it would be cute to rhyme haha. my name is valerie, or val for short.
  • Charlayray
    Charlayray Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    When people say Charles, they usually call me Charlie. Well one day a friend said Charlay, and I liked it and it stuck. I see Charlay more as an alter ego for the person I want to be. SO making Charlay more real, I gave him a middle name, which is Ray. Charlay Ray :)
  • ShrinkingShawna
    ShrinkingShawna Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    My real name is Shawna, and it appears I have began shrinking :laugh:
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Mine is a play on words. At the time I created it, I really liked (and still do) Destiny's Child. Debussy, however, is my favorite composer. So, I put the two together and came up with DebussysChild. Music is a big part of my life, so it's a fitting screen name. :)
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    My middle name is "Harold" and the "T" button was broken off the keyboard I was using at the time.
  • caroliiine86
    Options
    my name and my birth year.. nothing extraordinary ;)
  • wantmytruk
    wantmytruk Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Mine was (and is) my AOL screenname. It was created when there was a letter limit, so there is no C in truck! When I was in high school, all I wanted was a truck so that is the meaning. I have been asked many times how much the truck is selling for but I wanted one for my own, not selling!

I use it for everything and sometimes I am truckgurl or trukgurl. It's all about the truck, yet I still don't have one!
  • Nahnita
    Nahnita Posts: 23
    Options
    Nahnita or Nahni for short is my nickname... Nahni was already a user name in use so I used Nahnita. My brother always calls me that :)