Men what are u looking for in a women

Replies

• I kindof agree with Cake on this this one...

I want a girl with a mind like a diamond
    I want a girl who knows what's best
    I want a girl with shoes that cut
    And eyes that burn like cigarettes

I want a girl with the right allocations
    Who's fast and thorough
    And sharp as a tack
    She's playing with her jewelry
    She's putting up her hair
    She's touring the facility
    And picking up slack

I want a girl with a short skirt and a lonnnng jacket......

I want a girl who gets up early
    I want a girl who stays up late
    I want a girl with uninterrupted prosperity
    Who used a machette to cut through red tape
    With fingernails that shine like justice
    And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

She is fast and thorough
    And sharp as a tack
    She's touring the facility
    And picking up slack

I want a girl with a short skirt and a lonnnnng.... lonnng jacket

I want a girl with a smooth liquidation
    I want a girl with good dividends
    And at the city bank we will meet accidentally
    We'll start to talk when she borrows my pen

She wants a car with a cupholder arm rest
    She wants a car that will get her there
    She's changing her name from Kitty to Karen
    She's trading her MG for a white Chrysler La Baron

I want a girl with a short skirt and a long jacket

"Short Skirt / Long Jacket" as written by John Mccrea
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Clean Vaj :tongue:
    :laugh:
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090

Are we related??

Add three kids to that (I have custody), and you'd have a recipe for me lol.

Any custody changes things. I wouldn't have it any other way, though. It's been a blessing for me.

Me either...I fought long and bloody hard for my kids. If it meant I'd be single till the day I died, I'd have given it up gladly.

And I hate, hate hate hate...being single.

I don't hate being single at all. I just don't like knowing that I'm not ready to open up. I'm a closed book. That really sucks and I know it.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member

Are we related??

Any custody changes things. I wouldn't have it any other way, though. It's been a blessing for me.

Me either...I fought long and bloody hard for my kids. If it meant I'd be single till the day I died, I'd have given it up gladly.

Much respect for you. I have full custody as well. Legal and physical.
    It would be nice just to have some adult conversation once in awhile.
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    No kidding man. I've given up even defining what I might or might not be looking for. If she's breathing, and seems interested, we'll take it from there.

I wouldn't know if a woman is interested or not. I can't read the signs anymore. That spells a lifetime of singleness in my future.

Let me help you out. If a woman is interested ... You will KNOW. We really are not THAT complicated : )
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member

Are we related??

That's awesome, both of you. It's great to see Dads stepping up when their kids need them.

I agree on the adult conversation thing...face to face adult conversation lol.
  • coachblt
    Ain't that the truth. I'm a high school teach/coach and that's about all the conversation I get. Then I get home and what do you know...a high school student with drama. It's never-ending.

I'll take that over the alternative, though, which is NO custody. I count my blessings daily.
  • AlliecoreXX
    AlliecoreXX Posts: 78 Member
    <~~ Found her
    Win!!!!!!!!
  • tobnrn
    tobnrn Posts: 477 Member

Are we related??

You dont mean that cris. Your kids are your world and any woman that isnt ok with it aint worth your time.
  • bellyake3
    bellyake3 Posts: 135 Member
    I think men are looking for someone that will listen to them. At least that's the reason my hubby gave me.
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Two things immediately: sex appeal (sorry I don't care what anyone says it is the first thing you notice before they say a single word) and smarts. Beyond that a potential soul mate whom you adore and adores you back.

Oh, absolutely. You have to be attracted to the one you are with. As my husband says, he fell in love with me cause of my giving heart, my love of animals, my kindness, my sense of humor, etc....

But what he noticed first were my eyes and my chest and my long curly hair.

Also, whoever mentioned about being able to support yourself is correct. My hubby told me the fact that I had a job and that I was able to take care of myself was very attractive to him.

My opinion on what a guy wants physically:

All mean have different preferences about size and such, but I think they want a woman with:

nice boobs,
    nice *kitten*
    pretty face
  • crisanderson27

Are we related??

Me either...I fought long and bloody hard for my kids. If it meant I'd be single till the day I died, I'd have given it up (meaning not being single) gladly.

You dont mean that cris. Your kids are your world and any woman that isnt ok with it aint worth your time.

I do mean it...if having my kids meant I'd be single for the rest of my life...I'd gladly give up ever being with anyone. Their security and future is far, far more important than mine.
  • coachblt
    Like I always say: This is their time, not mine. I'm just honored to be their daddy.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member

Are we related??

That's awesome, both of you. It's great to see Dads stepping up when their kids need them.

Yes *face to face*...maybe that would keep me out of folks conversations lol.
    Get off this MFP thing so much!!
    I fought hard. It's all good tho. I got them, she has her liquor and dope.
    Sucks for them tho. Hey I talk too much...wish you guys all best!!
  • crisanderson27
    Like I always say: This is their time, not mine. I'm just honored to be their daddy.

Amen brother.

Boy, we've jacked this thread right out from under everyone lol.

Back to topic??
  • tobnrn
    tobnrn Posts: 477 Member

Are we related??

Me either...I fought long and bloody hard for my kids. If it meant I'd be single till the day I died, I'd have given it up (meaning not being single) gladly.

I do mean it...if having my kids meant I'd be single for the rest of my life...I'd gladly give up ever being with anyone. Their security and future is far, far more important than mine.

I misunderstood. Thought you would give up the kids. Thats sooooo not you.
  • coachblt
    What is the topic anyway? LOL!

I need to add one...a supportive woman. I'd like to find a woman is wants to walk beside me. Not in front, not behind, but beside. We will be in this together, not apart.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member

Are we related??

This is incredible. Seeing Dads step up. Man, I'd date both of you. Darn distance.
  • orangelillypad
    orangelillypad Posts: 7 Member
    Cold hard cash, and lots of it.

There's someone who's honest lol :)
  • crisanderson27

Are we related??

I misunderstood. Thought you would give up the kids. Thats sooooo not you.

That's why I clarified it lol...I understood, how it could be misunderstood!