A Question for Crazy Girls

Options

Replies

• Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    don't get involved with these girls in the first place hunny, there are plenty of nice girls out there

"Nice girls are *kitten* in bed."
    I beg to differ
  • sullykat
    sullykat Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm going to pipe up here… Tell her the truth, do not sugar coat it, do not make it seem like you want any more contact with her, expect tears, do not feel bad. She needs to get the point. The worst is when guys make it seem like maybe they care a little, but they really don't. Seriously, it is best to be an *kitten*. Unless she actually is super crazy and will molotov cocktail you… then tell her you're gay or something...
  • noirnatural
    noirnatural Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    To people saying don't date the crazies: Nobody know they're dating a crazy till you're WITH a crazy. Crazy is always either hidden or is covered by a drape of hotness.
    In fairness, I actively ignored several warning signs. Several warning signs.
    -wtk

Perfectly ok. And you'll have to tell me those signs sometimes. She start picking out home decor? We've all been there. If you REALLY want to avoid dating crazy women then you actually will have to go gay.

If this break up involves anything short of you faking your own death I'm going to be very let down here...
    :noway: REALLY...LOL.
  • laurenbausch
    laurenbausch Posts: 146
    Options
    Tell her that she deserves better and you don't have "those" feelings for her. Or tell her you don't ever want children, and you hate puppies and kittens. Most women love all these things. I don't want kids, so this wouldn't scare me, but I've told guys I didn't want kids, and that sometimes ended things effortlessly!
  • bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    The forms of recourse are simple:

A) Run bro.
    B) Dye your hair and move to Mexico or any South American country.
    C) My personal recommendation:

N5pGa.gif

D) Go to her house and tell her you don't like her and that you shouldn't see each other anymore. Then return to your house and rig the front door and windows with motion sensing nuclear arms.
    E) Go to her house and ask to use her computer. Download TOR Network and proceed to download illegal images and stolen government documents. Call CIA or FBI and give them an "anonymous tip". Watch her trial from the sanctity of your home on television as she is sentenced to 10-20 years in prison.

That's all I got bro - these are the only ways. good luck bro.
  • kbeach08
    kbeach08 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    don't get involved with these girls in the first place hunny, there are plenty of nice girls out there

I beg to differ

I also beg to differ on this one!!
    LMAO... I would agree.... be an *kitten*
  • DonttrythatwithME
    DonttrythatwithME Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I am not a crazy girl so I can not say what should be/not be said when dumping a psycho.. however word to the wise is not to date one in the first place.

:D

sometimes we don't know till the last were in too deep (no pun intended)
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Quick question, how good are you with makeup/Silly Putty?

Fake the right std and you are home free brother.
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Ha de ser terrible tenerme y después perderme.
    -wtk

eso es sólo su opinión
  • DonttrythatwithME
    DonttrythatwithME Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Generally speaking, I have no problem ending relationships. In fact, I kind of like it. It's exhilarating.

That said, breaking up with a crazy girl* is a dangerous proposition. I don't like being stabbed or hit with a car or having cigarette burns or anything like that. So I ask, in all sincerity, how is a man supposed to dump you without getting thousands of Charles D!ckens-length text messages, a few buckets of tears, and, potentially a new scar or two?

Thanks for the help and you are welcome to PM the answer if you wish to preserve your anonymity. Your secret is safe with me.

Cheers,
    -wtk

* I could totally make a joke about how being dumped by me would make anyone crazy, but now is not the time.

Edit: MFP: You've really got to do something about some of this censoring. If one cannot cite the name of a [vastly overrated] Victorian novelist, then perhaps your filters are a little too intense.

well after sex i would just be really honest with her its the right thing to do
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    To people saying don't date the crazies: Nobody know they're dating a crazy till you're WITH a crazy. Crazy is always either hidden or is covered by a drape of hotness.
    -wtk

This ***** better be a 20 on a 1-10 scale....or you're either 1) Really stupid or 2) REALLY needed to get laid.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    fyi - we all might have a little crazy in us, but I think stabbing tendencies takes that to a whole other level of craziness..... that's beyond bat *kitten* crazy. Hell, that's right on up to pyscho hose beast level.
  • _EmmaStrong_
    _EmmaStrong_ Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Tell her you're gay.
    Only, don't just tell you're gay, get one of you friends to pose as your "butt-buddy". Of course, you wouldn't want to do that in public. You better play this all out within the walls of your own home. Prying eyes and ears, you know - not so good. Think how exhilerating that would be.

OR, Do it in public, Hell, then it would be even more believable and EXHILERATING!!!!!
  • EmmaM2211
    EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
    Options

And this folks is why I'm a whole load of bat-*kitten* crazy :bigsmile:

I always get dumped by text - and I mean ALWAYS! I dont think guys dare say it to my face...or even on the phone....I dont know why I'm so crazy but meh - I dont really care. I get over it pretty quickly though, spend a day wondering WTH but a week later I'm pouring the crazy all over some other guy :smooched:

Fingers crossed your crazy is a bit like my crazy -good luck! :drinker:
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Quick question, how good are you with makeup/Silly Putty?

Fake the right std and you are home free brother.

ooh I like the STD idea. Thank you sir.

For the record. I will NEVER EVER tell a girl "the truth". I have actually told a girl that I am engaged into a arranged marriage by my parents. The reason? No girl I have told the truth was able to just take it at its face value.
  • Cindylou321
    Options
    I probably should've also mentioned this: Only one of us thinks that we're dating.
    -wtk

If your NOT dating her then why do you have to break up with her???
    Unless I missed something... there is a reason why she thinks your dating... right??
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Expect tears, most girls gonna cry when she gets dumped, it's just a natural thing for most of us. Be sure you don't dump a girl when she's pmsing, the crazy in us all tends to come out then.
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I feel that it is easier to get over someone, when they are a super **** head. I'd rather be angry than sad over a guy any day. But then you have to watch out for some serious revenge. As she may ruin the next 4-5 relationships you try to have! lol :ohwell:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    -wtk

This ***** better be a 20 on a 1-10 scale....or you're either 1) Really stupid or 2) REALLY needed to get laid.

^ This

Some of you need to find some decent women, not overgrown teenage brats.