One Year Later, 100+ loss (pics)

Options

Replies

• Frisky_CoastalNative
    Options
    Great job! Looking good and younger too, you will make your goal...keep you the good work!
  • jkleman79
    jkleman79 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    This is amazing and I am super proud of you. You stood up and tackled this yourself. instead of taking the easy way out which may have never worked in the end. You went and made a change in your life which has made you a stronger person mentally, emotionally and physically. YOU ARE A ROCKSTAR!!! =0)
  • jodazary
    jodazary Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    you look amazing very pretty congrats :smile:
  • clynch1968
    clynch1968 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. What an inspiration!
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Great job.. inspirational story! Gave me goosebumps.
  • Curvy_princess
    Curvy_princess Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS.. you look truly amazing.
  • samromanofsky
    Options
    I know you didn't intend to be an inspiration when you began this journey, but you certainly are!! Though I'm starting at a lower number, I have felt every feeling you have described and became truly upset with myself for allowing myself to get this big! I was finally ready (I hope) to do something about it and commit to a weight loss program with the guidance of a great doctor. Thank you for sharing your story, you're a beautiful woman!
    :wink:
  • josiethin
    josiethin Posts: 8
    Options
    I want to say I know how you have felt, but mine was not nearly as bad. I agree what you mean aboutnhow society sees fat people. Living in Asia doesn't help my esteem at all. I want to let you know how proud I am of you. You dont need surgery to lose weight, you are your own healthy way of living!
  • Rolande55
    Rolande55 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful soul you've discovered hiding behind the weight! They say depression is anger turn inwards and I believe that the majority of our weight problemds are self esteem and emotion related. Good for you taking charge of your life (that goes for all of us here on MFP). When I look at obese people I simply understand there is a battle going on in their hearts and pray they find the courage and strength to overcome their personal obstacles. You obviously have. Bravo! What an exciting journey you are on! (((((BIG HUGS))))))
  • noneya2010
    noneya2010 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are an inspiration to so many of us with your same struggles - your post was raw, and REAL! And you look fabulous by the way! Keep up the good work and you should be so proud of yourself!
  • wyants
    wyants Posts: 18
    Options
    You look great. Keep up that GREAT work. congrats
  • Tristis
    Tristis Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! I really loved reading your story. I can't believe people were so cruel to you to spit on you! It really breaks my heart how cruel some people can be. I'm so happy you decided to do this without the surgery. You look amazing, and I can't wait to see how you shed the rest of your excess weight and make your goal. Happy MFP anniversary! :)
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    SPECTACULAR! Keep up the awesome work!
  • erinschr
    erinschr Posts: 26
    Options
    You are amazing and such an inspiration. Keep up the good work.
  • cjwalker81
    cjwalker81 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Amazing story, beautiful girl! I wonder if the doctor was trying to push you to this all along.
  • tsaarloos
    tsaarloos Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You are Amazing and Beautiful, and I don't mean just in your pictures, this morning I was in the midst of a pity party- I feel like you just slapped it out of me- Thank You for sharing your story- I wish you continued success and love.
  • cckellympls
    cckellympls Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am impressed by your strength and ability to take charge of your destiny! Good for you. Keep up the good work and celebrate every little accomplishment.
  • escalada22
    escalada22 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and truly what an inspiration you are! Great determination!
  • j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! on an amzing job so far and reitterating to all of us that we can't wait for someone else to "fix" our weight problems. we are the ONLY ones who can make that change. It may be hard as h@ll and suck a fair amount but in the end that what makes this journey so pleasurable. You are the only one who created your results. you may have had help in the gym or someone showed you what to eat and what not to eat but you had to do ALL the work yourself !!
    I'm proud of your success

Thank You and Good Luck to you on the rest of your journey.
    ps make sure you do a FINAL weight loss post I would love to see your final results.

Congrats once again
  • Colofit
    Colofit Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Stunning!!! I hope everyone reads this! The beauty inside you now lives outside as well!!! Bless ya!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!