What's the weirdest thing you've ever binged on?

Options

Replies

• Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I used to eat whole sticks of butter as a kid.

butter sticks, say bye to your fat defficiencies :laugh: :laugh:

When I was maybe 4 or 5, my grandmother used to sneak me a whole stick of butter and some of her cornbread under the table, because it was my favorite. Obviously, can't do that now without gaining a LOT.
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options

When I was maybe 4 or 5, my grandmother used to sneak me a whole stick of butter and some of her cornbread under the table, because it was my favorite. Obviously, can't do that now without gaining a LOT.

Nope, or you could eat only that for the day LIKE A BOSS
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options

Nope, or you could eat only that for the day LIKE A BOSS

:laugh: Yeah, that would make for an interesting diary!
  • sandhillgirl
    sandhillgirl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Slim Jim's dipped in honey, or cheddar cheese dipped in honey!
  • llmichalek
    llmichalek Posts: 48
    Options
    I should never have read this. I'm about to go eat a carton of ice cream, jar of nutella, a blt, and a bag of chips with onion dip, all in one bowl covered with a stick of melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, and whipped cream.
  • veganpoler
    veganpoler Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Half a jar of Nutella (the chocolate spread stuff). I used to eat up to that EVERY day..... :sick:

Oh, I did this several years ago! I made the mistake of buying it at Costco. That was my first problem - why would anyone need 2 giant jars of the stuff around their house?

I sat on the couch with a bag of pretzel sticks and just went to town while watching a movie!
  • jenbridges
    jenbridges Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    last year i had a need to satisfy 3 cravings...bread/carb, salty, fatty.

so naturally, i made a couple BLTs....with roughly a half pound of bacon, scoops of mayonaise, and ZERO lettuce and tomato.

yikes.

mmm bacon sandwiches.... these were common in our house growing up, as we rarely had lettuce or tomato around!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    turkey meatballs stuffed with strawberries or blueberries and cheese.i had a dream about it and woke up and had to have it. i made a TON and spent an entire weekend eating nothing but that
  • Gimpdogg
    Gimpdogg Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Croutons...I freakin love croutons.
  • mfp_junkie
    mfp_junkie Posts: 359
    Options
    My goodness, there are some interesting items on this list.

Not really a binge eater, but I've killed a bag of Oreos and a liter of milk in a couple of hours, while watching a hockey game. Probably did that when I was in my 20's. Since then, no real binges but I can get the munchies and eat a few items back to back to back before I realize I've just done 1,000 calories and no actual "food".
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I went through a phase where all i ate for like 3 days was Funyuns,lol :D i just craved them soo bad, & had my ex get me a bag like everyday for seriously 3 days..i didn't eat anything else,lol..i was addicted

That is not so weird, those are just ADDICTIVE!! Have you had the Flamin Hot ones? SO good :bigsmile:
  • healthyamberB
    healthyamberB Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    vienna sausages. cans and cans of them. I absolutely hate the taste of them now but at that moment they were delicious :happy: oh and fried spam, another food that i currently despise.
  • jching29
    jching29 Posts: 163
    Options
    Whole bags of croutons
    Homemade croutons (I love croutons!)
    Instant chocolate pudding...made with half the milk, and fluffed into whipped topping
    Peanut butter and beef bacon on celery
    Artichoke hearts and buttered toast
    Rice crispies topped with brown sugar and evaporated milk (the tinned kind)
    Tuna salad with boiled egg mixed in...

This depressing list really doesn't end :/
  • RyleeNoelle
    RyleeNoelle Posts: 361
    Options
    This is such a dangerous thread to read..
  • SpanishRapunzel
    SpanishRapunzel Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Corn dogs with strawberry jam. It was surprisingly good.... But I was preggers, so we'll say it doesn't count ;)
  • zrmac804
    zrmac804 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    This is such a dangerous thread to read..

I agree!

Now I want to try all these foods just out of curiosity! :laugh:
  • starcurl
    starcurl Posts: 41
    Options
    Garlic stuffed olives dipped in Frank's hot sauce.
  • lnguyen578
    lnguyen578 Posts: 39
    Options
    Slices of bread or cereal... it's always carbs! xD
  • Hannah645
    Hannah645 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Lemonade and Tag-a-longs (girl scout cookies). There was something about the two of them together that I can't quite explain.
  • XdoilookfatX
    Options
    I just ate 3 whole bags of powdered sugar. :O