What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• macmess
    macmess Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    my pic is the tire I flip at the gym for cardio. I get so bored with treadmills and ellipticals.
  • katey_my_lady
    katey_my_lady Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    My engagement ring the night I got engaged! It reminds me to keep pushing towards buff arms and shoulders to rock my strapless wedding gown next April.
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    At Monticello (Thomas Jefferson's House) with my husband. If you compare to the other montecello pic on my profile (in a pink shirt with little white hearts) you can totally see my progress.
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    Mine is me and my son on a very good health day for him during a very happy and promising time during his 5 month hospital stay. We ended up losing him about 2 weeks later to a heart defect.

www.heartonastring.org
    https://www.facebook.com/heartonastring1
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    <---My 31st birthday. We celebrated at Prohibition Houston, a 1920's inspired speakeasy so I had my hair and make-up done flapper style :)
  • Ke1ra78
    Ke1ra78 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Its the dress ill be wearing as my sisters bridesmaid in October and seeing it everyday inspires me to keep on with my hard work to a new me. :-)
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    With my son at Universal in Florida. It was a really nice day and this picture makes me feel fabulously young and happy! :)
    My god I thought you were his girlfriend lol! You look way to young to be his mother!
  • Desika87
    Desika87 Posts: 111
    Options
    No special occasion... It's just me - I needed a recent pic for a good friend I haven't seen for 5 years but we're still having E-Mail contact... Were both curious how we look today :-)
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    Holding our newest granddaughter by the flowers I arranged for her christening party at the end of May... similar one on my profile pics of me in August last year just after my 70th birthday party, before I took myself in hand finally at the end of October!

This is so sweet, my favorite pic in the thread!
  • Cyndieann
    Cyndieann Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    My daughter said she could make me look 25 if she edited my photo...30 maybe! lol
  • sxysantos
    sxysantos Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    My profile pic is of me last year at my favorite beach. I was pretty big. Since then I have really toned up and lost a little weight. But it brings back good memories of my family vacation.
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Right now, my profile picture is me with my godkids at Niagara Falls after braving the Hurricane Deck.
  • TamaraGraceS
    TamaraGraceS Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    My husband and I after getting home from the Dominican after finally having our honeymoon.
  • fitplease
    fitplease Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I like the beach, so I took a pic of this interesting boardwalk at one of 'em. I like how it fits with weight loss, because losing weight is a journey along a new path. It is a little familiar, but also very exciting because you don't really know how it will unfold until you get there. So, my profile pic was chosen as a reminder to myself to stay on the path.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Mine is on my birthday two years ago.. it's a birthday dinner some friends threw for me two years ago at a local restaurant.
  • Stronger_Diva
    Stronger_Diva Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Just showing off all my hard work! :bigsmile:
  • DrewMaxwell
    DrewMaxwell Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Night on the town the night before my H.S. Reunion last August.
  • LauraS916
    LauraS916 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I completed my first 5k :)
  • FitBarbie2986
    FitBarbie2986 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Just a self progress pic i took :)
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Me, in the middle, 11 years ago. I'd like to be able to wear that bikini again...someday