Five Random Facts About Yourself

Options

Replies

• phillieschic
    phillieschic Posts: 615
    Options
    1. I always have to put my left shoe on first. If I take off my left shoe to adjust my sock or something, I immediately have to take off my right shoe before I can put my left shoe back on.

2. I am outgoing and friendly. I smile all the time. I am the life of the party. I joke. I kid. But, secretly, I am a very unhappy person. I cry in the shower so nobody knows. My oldest son has the same personality traits and it scares me that he will live a miserable life like mine.

3. I had a face-to-face, back-and-forth, wide awake conversation with my mother...five months after she died. And, she was right...

4. I dated two boys in high school who eventually came out of the closet and are now openly gay.

5. I have three younger sisters and all of our names begin with "J"
    Jennifer (me), Jessica, Janeen and Jaclyn
  • poundsgalore
    poundsgalore Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    1 - I love new notebooks. It is difficult for me not to buy one at any store I am in. I love the newness, crispness, the empty slate-ness about them.

2 - I hate the beach!

3 - I do not like, nor have I ever liked cheese cake.

4 - I am slightly paranoid and think people don't like me most of the time.

5 - I love sushi and sashimi and could eat them all day every day if I could afford them.
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    1) I have geographic tongue, so when I eat something I shouldn't, my taste buds fall off.

2) I'm allergic to nearly every fruit, plus artificial mango flavoring. It makes my tongue and lips swell.

3) I HATE the number 43. I have no idea why.

4) If a tiled floor changes colors (ie-white tiles to green tiles), I have to step over the first row of the new color. I also try to avoid the color changes if it's possible.

5) My college dormmates and now my co-workers all refer to me as the resident "English Nazi," apparently, I'm pretty picky about grammar and spelling.
  • Sparkles93
    Sparkles93 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ha! Definately-I abslutely love iced coffee and can't handle not getting enough sleep!
  • teespikes
    teespikes Posts: 31
    Options
    I Have 9 Kids and 11 Grandkids

I am only 5ft and I ran the Hurdles in High school ( Pretty good at it too )

I Love Basketball !!

I Have 2 Dogs- Cheeto and Tex
    and 1 cat- Larry Bird

I work in Law Enforcement
  • stephenglover
    stephenglover Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    1) I have lived in the same place, city, state, all my life. Over half of it with my wife.

2) I have always been shy and lacked confidence even when I am the best at something and no it.

3) Not sure I know the difference between fear and excitement. I am scared of fighting, yet I am a Martial arts
    student and when I fight in competition I don't no if Im scared or is adrenaline. Feel free to comment on this!

4) My father was shot when I was 3 and my stepdad arrested his killer.

5) I have worked at the same company for 26 years. Including half days in high school,I was 16. I started digging
    ditches and now run a small profitable service department (for my owner) , I get by barely with only one income with two kids.

My grammar is terrible, sorry!
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    1) I'm over 1/2 inch shorter than I was in high school due to back injuries

2) I don't function well on fewer than 7 or 8 hours of sleep

3) I hate pink, but love hot pink

4) I help run a non profit in memory of my son www.heartonastring.org

5) I love Wheresgeorge.com
  • meljofield
    meljofield Posts: 79
    Options
    1. My favorite number is 8. I believe what comes around goes around...just like the number 8.
    2. I would rather read than watch TV.
    3. I hate to watch the news. It is so sad and depressing.
    4. I was born with my two bottom teeth.
    5. Yellow is my favorite color. It is bright and cheery.=-)
  • TangledUp_InBlue
    TangledUp_InBlue Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    1. I never eat cereal with milk on it. NEVER.

2. I hate the song “Sweet Home Chicago” even though I’m from there.

3. I go through a lot of socks due to sharp toenails that can’t be tamed!

4. I love reading restaurant reviews, but rarely go to new restaurants.

5. I hurt my shoulder every winter throwing snowballs as hard as I can.
  • sonny368
    sonny368 Posts: 61
    Options
    1. I like to be free but not alone

2. I do strongly believe in friendship and I also want my boyfriend to be my best friend

3. I'm only 44, look young and nice but scare to age alone when it will come because , at least right now, I'm single

4. I'm good and I know it, sometimes people take advantag of it, but I think is common to many...

5. I like to be kissed from the sun, it fills me of good energy, smile, optimism

6. Love to trave, traveling is learning other's culture, is fun and is a good break for your mind!

7. My dog was my best friend, he used to trek with me for 5 years since he was a month !

8. I like functional sports, hate bodybuilding ....
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    1~ I HATE when people use any of the LOL LMAO ROTLFLAO or how ever it goes

2~I was deathly afraid of being abducted by aliens when I was little

3~I have a HUGE phobia of throwing up

4~I have to sleep 8-10 hours a night or Im miserable

5~I have my ex boyfriend's initials on my foot that I tried to make into a vine...(BURN)

ahhh i have huge phobia of throwing up to its horrible im so scared of it.
  • manderann
    manderann Posts: 189
    Options
    1. I do not ever wear matching socks.
    2. I always have the volume on the radio at an even number.
    3. I mix beverages based on colors, not measurements. How many teaspoons of creamer for your coffee? Um, light brown. How much Seagram's in your 7up? Um, light brown... Nope, too light, gimme more.
    4. I have cut my own hair, made my own clothes, and done several of my own piercings.
    5. I love boobs.
  • FrozenTundra511
    FrozenTundra511 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    1. I am a die hard Green Bay Packer fan.
    2. I am a die hard Pink Floyd fan.
    3. I have 7 tattoos (6 are Green Bay Packer affiliated, the 7th id the prism from Dark Side of the Moon)
    4. I've been married for 19 years, together for 25.
    5. 44 year old male and On Golden Pond is still one of my favorite movies (along with Independence Day and Ourlaw Josey Wales)
  • high5girl
    high5girl Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    1. I'm obsessed with all things Happy Potter *such a nerd*

2. I chew on ice constantly - bad for the teeth I know!

3. I'm terrified of flying - I will never get on a plane again. Long car rides it is.

4. I love spoiling my dogs - since I don't have children yet they are my fuzzy children!

5. My middle finger on each hand are slightly crooked. Not sure why just kinda strage :)
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    * I am booksmart and graduated college with honors, but don't always have common sense
    * I have a little wild streak ;)
    * I LOVE to cook, especially bake
    * I am a hopeless romantic and love happy endings
    * I am a night owl and NOT a morning person and am very grouchy when I first wake up lol
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    1. it really creeps me out when im taking a shower and the shower curtain brushes up against me....i find it soo gross i dont kno why lol.
    2. Im Albanian and even though i was born here i taught myself to read and write fluently, better than I speaking it
    3. I dont like things with holes in them or deep circles that look like holes . For example, if you bite into an aero-bar , and you see the air bubble thingys... that and a few other things similar to it freak the crap out of me
    4. I could eat peanut M&M's everyday....if I knew I wouldn't be huge from them
    5. Love to travel, and drive with no destination in mind...just turn up the music and goo...:)
  • chicago_dad
    chicago_dad Posts: 357
    Options
    1. I like big butts
    2. and I cannot lie
    3. other brothers can't deny
    4. blah blah blah
    5. etc
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    1. I am anemic
    2. I am so afraid of heights that I will actually pass out
    3. I really like sci-fi / fantasy shows/movies
    4. I love to write
    5. I have to have the volume on the TV or CD player/car on even numbers
  • callmeBAM
    callmeBAM Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    If I wrote them, they wouldn't be random now, would they...
  • herstrawberri
    herstrawberri Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    1~ I HATE my bare feet touching the floor and have to wear slippers when i don't wear shoes.

2~ I obsess over very irrational things.....like a bomb falling on my house, getting struck by lightening, getting kidnapped....

3~ I'm petrified of spiders

4~ When i was little i wanted to grow up to be a ninja

5~ I have my own way of eating, which usually consists of eating the outside part of whatever it is first...then eating the inside.