Are muscled/defined women attractive?

Replies

• I think a little definition is nice, and very attractive!
    But when it get's to the point of six packs and lumpy muscley arms, I don't personally like it. But I mean, It's their body and I'm sure they are happy and proud of getting that way, so that's great! It's just my preference really.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,966 Member
    Yes. They are. I think it's annoying that so many people think men should be muscular and strong but women should be soft and dainty. Pfft.
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Ripped women are attractive!!!
    I don't want her to be Schwarzenegger big because that would be too much like a man's body, but ripped doesn't have to mean giant.
    Girls with a full out 8pack and full muscle definition are crazy hot.

Also, if I think she could give me a go in a fight, that would be even hotter. I like an independent woman.
  • stelsher
    stelsher Posts: 21
    Yep toned athletic women definately do it for me!

Like many have said already I find taking care of your body and striving to be as good as you can really attractive traits to have.

I'd have to draw the line at the bulky look however, not for feeling threatened just purely because it looks a little masucline. If I was absolutely put on the spot I'd say women with a bit of tone but not too much is right for me, think dancer/volleyball player physique. I like a girl that can keep up :-)
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Yes they are and many people on a fitness site such as this will think so, but in real life, such reactions are the norm of muscular/defined women. Most people prefer an average slim build for women without too much definition. That's why people should not set their goals based on what the "average" person likes, but on what they like when they look in the mirror.
  • stelsher
    Yes they are and many people on a fitness site such as this will think so, but in real life, such reactions are the norm of muscular/defined women. Most people prefer an average slim build for women without too much definition. That's why people should not set their goals based on what the "average" person likes, but on what they like when they look in the mirror.

How is this not real life?
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,966 Member
    tumblr_m1vuf2hlLK1qm5hzso1_500.png

Just leaving this here.

I think this just goes to show that attractive really is entirely subjective. A lot of men hate the fake boob look.

Her boobs are just one part of her body... The rest is muscular and fit and I would love to look like that...
  • stupidloser
    stupidloser Posts: 300 Member
    I prefer my woman to be smooth rather than defined. With a well-defined woman, I feel like I'm making love to another guy. Yuck!!!!!!
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member

This site is a cross-section of people who are trying to reach a certain fitness goal. Most people who aren't on here or other fitness sites are not. I used "in real life" as a phrase to refer to people who aren't actively trying to reach or maintain a certain fitness goal. You can't tell me you think the average person you encounter daily has the same mindset as people on here. The average person is not at a gym 5 days a week, while tracking their caloric and macro goals. That's just common sense.

Let's not focus on one phrase and not put it into context with the rest of the paragraph. It's cute, though.
  • futuremalestripper
    I prefer my woman to be smooth rather than defined. With a well-defined woman, I feel like I'm making love to another guy. Yuck!!!!!!

I'm smooth right now, no definition at all. Does that mean I'm sexy like a woman?
  • stelsher

This site is a cross-section of people who are trying to reach a certain fitness goal. Most people who aren't on here or other fitness sites are not. I used "in real life" as a phrase to refer to people who aren't actively trying to reach or maintain a certain fitness goal. You can't tell me you think the average person you encounter daily has the same mindset as people on here. The average person is not at a gym 5 days a week, while tracking their caloric and macro goals. That's just common sense.

Let's not focus on one phrase and not put it into context with the rest of the paragraph. It's cute, though.

I wasn't being pedantic, I just didn't quite understand the first bit of your post sorry :-)
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member

I'm smooth right now, no definition at all. Does that mean I'm sexy like a woman?
    :laugh:

I dunno how anyone prefers the feel of gelatinous body parts to smooth defined muscles. Its not like a muscular women feels like jagged broken glass. Shes still pretty smooth and soft when not actively flexing
  • fitforlife34
    fitforlife34 Posts: 331 Member
    I find fitter muscular woman more beautiful than skinny. I know I have like 30lbs to lose, but I know I am very muscular. The only part on my body that looks fat is my stomach and chest. But overall you have to love what you have, who cares what others think!
  • futuremalestripper
    Obviously everyone is attracted to different physiques. I just wouldn't say that "smooth" is feminine or that "muscular" is manly. Those aren't mutually exclusive attributes. I also agree that gender roles are b.s. A woman can be attractive smooth or muscular and the same for men. One isn't bad, it's just preference. For me, ripped women = soooooooooo hot
  • Krissy366
    Krissy366 Posts: 458 Member
    Yes. They are. I think it's annoying that so many people think men should be muscular and strong but women should be soft and dainty. Pfft.

A lot of people actually don't want their guy to be particularly muscular either. You can be strong without having big muscles showing. It's all in the degrees. Some people prefer a bigger degree of definition others prefer less. Which isn't to say that women can't be strong. How much their muscles show is really just a matter of a little more or less body fat. Soft and strong can co-exist together.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Obviously everyone is attracted to different physiques. I just wouldn't say that "smooth" is feminine or that "muscular" is manly. Those aren't mutually exclusive attributes. I also agree that gender roles are b.s. A woman can be attractive smooth or muscular and the same for men. One isn't bad, it's just preference. For me, ripped women = soooooooooo hot

I think I love you!!
  • futuremalestripper

I think I love you!!

=)
    Now you just need to move to Florida.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    tumblr_m1vuf2hlLK1qm5hzso1_500.png

Just leaving this here.

I think this just goes to show that attractive really is entirely subjective. A lot of men hate the fake boob look.

Her boobs are just one part of her body... The rest is muscular and fit and I would love to look like that...
    And I honestly couldn't care less about her boobs. I think her body is beautiful. Boobs are just...boobs.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member

Just leaving this here.

And you know this because you're a man...?

I know many guys who say they like it too so I guess it goes either way. Basically, they just like boobs that are pretty. Doesn't matter how it got there, fake or real, small or big.
  • LEM04
    LEM04 Posts: 2
    I really wished society would stop judging whats nice and what's not , I'm a 20 year old female weight 118 and im 5ft 1 and my whole life I've had to fight with my low self esteem due to society's norm of what "beautiful" and "attractive " is .