Sexual benefits of major weight loss?

Replies

• TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Oh my! Whoever said they are gonna stop having sex when they turn 40, lol that's funny! I'll be 90 yrs old still doing it haha!
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    It has had a major effect on my stamina and my hubby's stamina. Not to mention my libido.
  • Amber50lbsDown
    Amber50lbsDown Posts: 255 Member
    Fittting into all my sexy lingerie again!!!!!!!
  • camy_chick
    camy_chick Posts: 277 Member
    there are A LOT of responses on here......so sorry if this has already been covered, i heard awhile ago that for every i believe 25 pounds a man loses he "gains" an inch in length. which i don't know if that is COMPLETELY true inch for pounds.....but i know it has some truth....
    the man NEVER really gains or loses the inches, there is just more fat around the general area, so it can appear to become shorter as he gains weight. and then as he loses it, the fat around it goes away making it appear larger......and i do know this from seeing first hand.
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    I haven't reached my goal weight, I've always noticed an increase in my energy, libido, and confidence even after just a short period of time exercising and eating right. I have a feeling my libido is going to be like a horny teenager's again while my husband's stays where it is... Ours currently do not match, with mine being substantially higher than his. *sigh* Been trying to get his skinny butt into the gym so he'll have more energy, but he's not having it.... Hope everyone else enjoys their enhanced sex life!!
  • TONYAGOOCH
    TONYAGOOCH Posts: 470 Member
    Penetration can be deeper without all the fat in the way.

Oh ya! My hubby tends to "bottom out" these days. Lol. Our sex life has been amazing recently.
  • hothodgie
    hothodgie Posts: 258 Member
    Ours currently do not match, with mine being substantially higher than his. *sigh* Been trying to get his skinny butt into the gym so he'll have more energy, but he's not having it.... Hope everyone else enjoys their enhanced sex life!!

I hear ya sister!! Very glad Im not the only one out there. I actually started to working out and eating right so that I feel more confident and at the same time attract my hubby's interest. Im hoping and praying it does.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    WOW.....I never realized what am impact my smple statement would cause. And I find it interesting that I could give anyone "the heebie geebies". Good thing you never met my b/f.....he will be 70 next month and he is in better shape than a lot of 30 year olds I know.

My thanks to those who came to my defense. :)
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    I love this thread :love: :love:
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    My libido has gone through the freakin roof.
  • JenW1973
    JenW1973 Posts: 82 Member
    WOW.....I never realized what am impact my smple statement would cause. And I find it interesting that I could give anyone "the heebie geebies". Good thing you never met my b/f.....he will be 70 next month and he is in better shape than a lot of 30 year olds I know.

My thanks to those who came to my defense. :)

That person who made the 'heebie jeebie' comment is an [obviously young] @ss. You have no reason to be ashamed of your sexuality, as you well know. I'm 39 and I love having sex. I plan to still be doing it long into my golden years. The young @ss will figured that out when that person hits whatever age s/he considers to be gross and still wants to do it.
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    I'd like to hear what changes or benefits you noticed after losing weight. Some are obvious, like confidence, energy, and stamina. What else??
    All of the above. I feel like a teenager again.
  • JenW1973
    On the plus side, certain pointy parts are more sensitive and certain downstairs parts are skinnier.

On the downside, the freaking riding crop hurts more without the padding!

ROTFLOL! :devil: :laugh: :tongue: :flowerforyou:
  • lppacker
    lppacker Posts: 20 Member
    Penetration can be deeper without all the fat in the way.

maceric:
    There's just something about that coming from someone your age that gives me the heebee geebies. No offense.

Something about you posting in this thread gives me the heebee geebies.

I think this is rude that someone would say something like this. We are different people with different ages, likes, shapes, sizes, wants and desires. Who are we to judge others.
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    My husband and i have been together for 12 years, and up until the last 6 years i was thin..over the past 6 years our sex life changed. mainly because the bigger i got the worse i felt about myself, and the more embarrassed i became..i didn't want him to see me naked, and i was extremely self conscious so it was went from crazy swinging from the ceiling positions to missionary..from everyday to maybe once a week. the more weight i lost the more confidence i gained the less self conscious i was. Our whole relationship not just physical has changed. it's like we're newlyweds again.

I have learned that usually it isn't that our SO's lose interest with us, or don't find us attractive..it's more about us..WE don't find ourselves attractive, so we automatically think everyone sees as we do. My husband told me a few weeks ago that He has always thought i was beautiful, and sexy, But that my lack of confidence made it difficult for him to want to make a move..the constant cutting myself down about my weight was a turn off.

It's a fact..Confidence is sexy :)
  • JenW1973
    Same amount of Testosterone as last year, but coursing around 2/3's the body mass = having to do handstands for my morning pish, unless I particularly WANT to redecorate the lavatory ceiling...

Too funny!! :laugh:
  • JenW1973
    I'm just looking forward to getting noticed again. It's been 4 years :((

Oooh, that's WAY too long! I'm pulling for you! Keep losing the weight...you'll get noticed!
  • JenW1973
    My husband and i have been together for 12 years, and up until the last 6 years i was thin..over the past 6 years our sex life changed. mainly because the bigger i got the worse i felt about myself, and the more embarrassed i became..i didn't want him to see me naked, and i was extremely self conscious so it was went from crazy swinging from the ceiling positions to missionary..from everyday to maybe once a week. the more weight i lost the more confidence i gained the less self conscious i was. Our whole relationship not just physical has changed. it's like we're newlyweds again.

I have learned that usually it isn't that our SO's lose interest with us, or don't find us attractive..it's more about us..WE don't find ourselves attractive, so we automatically think everyone sees as we do. My husband told me a few weeks ago that He has always thought i was beautiful, and sexy, But that my lack of confidence made it difficult for him to want to make a move..the constant cutting myself down about my weight was a turn off.

It's a fact..Confidence is sexy :)

LOVE this! You're absolutely right!
  • Kandygirl
    Kandygirl Posts: 249 Member
    It's way easier to be thrown around these days... :drinker:

hell yes it is.
  • sshap21712
    sshap21712 Posts: 139
    I used to have trouble finishing, always ran out of breath after about 7 minutes. Now I can go longer, be stronger. And I'm more flexible, which means better sex positions! Kama Sutra, bring it on!