Fat Women in Bikinis!!!

Replies

• starla5881
    starla5881 Posts: 190 Member
    My first ever bikini photo, and sure as heck the first one I have ever posted online. I never thought I would jump in on one of these threads, but there's been some ugliness on the boards this morning, and this thread is needed.

Untitled-2.jpg

I weigh 180 pounds, at 5'8" tall. I wear a large shirt, with size 12 pants.
    Please, be nice. This is a second hand bikini that I know doesn't look great, but hey, I'm trying to not care here. One day I may have the courage to wear a bikini out of the house, but I'm super shy about stretch marks and weird tummyness.
    You look great! If I looked that good in a bikini, I'd be rocking it all the time. :-)
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    My first ever bikini photo, and sure as heck the first one I have ever posted online. I never thought I would jump in on one of these threads, but there's been some ugliness on the boards this morning, and this thread is needed.

Untitled-2.jpg

I weigh 180 pounds, at 5'8" tall. I wear a large shirt, with size 12 pants.
    Please, be nice. This is a second hand bikini that I know doesn't look great, but hey, I'm trying to not care here. One day I may have the courage to wear a bikini out of the house, but I'm super shy about stretch marks and weird tummyness.

If I could ever look like that I'd be damn proud to wear that bathing suit...okay I wouldn't personally cause I'm to old to care, but you rock it.
  • NBabi91
    NBabi91 Posts: 270 Member
    I prefer monokinis at my current weight. I have one that is sheer all around my midsection
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    I prefer monokinis at my current weight. I have one that is sheer all around my midsection

And where is the pic??
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    You know I've seen some skinny and I mean skin and bones woman wear bikinis and they look so bad that I think they should cover that body up cause they don't look near as good as they think they do. You woman here look fantastic in your suits and should wear them proudly.
  • infamousmk
    AHEM. This is where everyone posts their bikini photos....
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    AHEM. This is where everyone posts their bikini photos....

Gonna second that one :D
  • semeyer
    semeyer Posts: 282 Member
    OK -- I'll play this game! I hate myself in a bikini :embarassed:

2152629.jpg
  • tnrown87
    tnrown87 Posts: 134 Member

2152629.jpg

You look amazing!
  • kristalfrissy
    kristalfrissy Posts: 158 Member
    OK--I really can't believe I'm about to do this!!

I took this picture as "a before" picture. I would not actually wear this out of thie house. I've been slacking lately so I'm about the same now but I'm starting C25K today and keeping to my calories so hopefully I'll be looking better soon.

2yo7oly.jpg
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    I don't want this topic to die so soon because I love you all.

Therefore, here's a photo. This is not the bikini I own, but I was smiling in this photo so this is what you get!

dop94y.jpg

Come on, ladies --- SUIT UP.
  • Tarrybme
    Tarrybme Posts: 4 Member
    To all women who posted their pictures: YOU ROCK!!!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    i think you look fantastic
  • infamousmk
    NICE WORK!! You guys look awesome!! I have a different suit that doesn't look good on my body, but I usually use it for these threads... I'll post it later if more of you post your amazing pics!
  • herstrawberri
    herstrawberri Posts: 347 Member
    You ladies are AMAZING! Be proud of your bodies! LOVE THIS THREAD!!!!!!
  • FatToFit12
    FatToFit12 Posts: 66 Member
    I took this picture to use as my "before" pic when I hit my goal. I would never wear this in public this flabby. I am very shy about posting, but i joind MFP to improve myself and hold myself accountable for what goes in my mouth. So here goes nothing.

Beforepic.jpg
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member

2152629.jpg
    You're retarded. I vote you best looking bazookas in this thread :P
  • dandelion39
    dandelion39 Posts: 514 Member
    Love this thread...you all look great!
  • Cwilbanks12105
    Cwilbanks12105 Posts: 99 Member
    You all look amazing! Unfortunately even if I were to get down to a size 3 I could never rock a two piece, I've got stretch marks all the way up to my boobs lol. Thats ok though I'm still sexy in my tankini ;)
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    bump for later