One Year, 120 Pounds Lost (with pics)

Options

Replies

• BabeedollB
    BabeedollB Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Love your enthusiasm , and yes you do look adorable!!! Great job!! Cant wait to read your blog!!
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Awesome. thanks for sharing!
  • DianeG213
    DianeG213 Posts: 253
    Options
    Your story is awesome - and I appreciate your post. You look fantastic!
  • eudemonia
    eudemonia Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    i love your writing! totally inspirational, and congrats on your awesomeness :).
  • AdenaJ
    AdenaJ Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I love the "a year from now" quote as well. It's very motivating. Thanks for sharing your story! You look great, and your hard work has paid off.
  • violavi
    violavi Posts: 21
    Options
    This is amazing work!
  • Jbbaby111
    Jbbaby111 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    your such an inspiration!!!!!!!!!!!
  • belle94509
    belle94509 Posts: 21
    Options
    bump
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the comments, everyone. I really appreciated reading them :)
  • hydeejo
    hydeejo Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Congrats. So encouraging to me. Thanks for sharing your plan and tips on your blog. It was a great read!
  • tracpo
    tracpo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Seriously you are such an inspiration and I've read your story a few times now just to remind myself to stay focused, stay on track, believe in myself and holy cow a lot can be accomplished in a year. You look amazing, you are amazing.
  • doggiesnot
    doggiesnot Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! Amazing!
  • ginaquinn2
    ginaquinn2 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm hitting the like button here. Great job, you look aiwesome.
  • theesfield
    theesfield Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Color me Inspired! Thank you for your post and congratulations, you are amazing!
  • azucena1004
    azucena1004 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    **bump**
  • mother211
    mother211 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Thanks for all the encouragement! I keep feeling like a weight-loss failure due to the fact that I am not losing as fast as some of my friends:> I will be posting your "note" in my house.
  • xxxalisonxxx
    xxxalisonxxx Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    wow, you look amazing and are so inspiring!
  • rileyfanof24
    rileyfanof24 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Well, for whatever reason I can't see the pictures but what a great story! It is amazing that you CAN eat and without taking PILLS, you can lose weight. The tracker is helping me so much. I started it once before but quit. Now my family is on and we are all doing it and it makes it so much easier when everyone has the same goal. You should be very proud of yourself, you have accomplished a lot. Keep going! We are all here to root you on!
  • Pokermom10
    Pokermom10 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Woo! Hoo! x 1000!!!!!

You are an inspiration -- and you look amazing.
  • JoleneCooper
    JoleneCooper Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Way to go. Thank you for sharing your dedication, it is so encouraging! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!