Fat Women in Bikinis!!!

Options

Replies

• Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    I have gotten in SO MUCH TROUBLE on this topic.
    To each her own, and if you feel OK with it, why not?
    Just ignore the comments and snickers of others. Maybe they don't know your journey, and at the end of the day, who are you out to impress?
    GO FOR IT!
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    For the ladies who posted...a lot of you were weary about it but it takes confidence to post, and that makes you ultra sexy!!! Be proud!!!

^ I totally agree
  • feltlikesound
    feltlikesound Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Here we go, took one RIGHT NOW to add to the thread. I think ANYONE can rock a bikini, regardless of size -- those that judge you are ugly inside, who cares how they look on the exterior? Confidence and being comfortable in your own skin are 100% sexy, and all of you look incredible, and should be proud of your journeys!

I am getting there, and will gladly wear this to the beach this summer -- even if I am still insecure about my "generous curves".

Photoon2012-06-18at1809.jpg
  • sammi402
    sammi402 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    My first ever bikini photo, and sure as heck the first one I have ever posted online. I never thought I would jump in on one of these threads, but there's been some ugliness on the boards this morning, and this thread is needed.

Untitled-2.jpg

I weigh 180 pounds, at 5'8" tall. I wear a large shirt, with size 12 pants.
    Please, be nice. This is a second hand bikini that I know doesn't look great, but hey, I'm trying to not care here. One day I may have the courage to wear a bikini out of the house, but I'm super shy about stretch marks and weird tummyness.

You look hot!! Work it!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Omgosh you ladies are soooo beautiful and look great :love:

Love this thread!
  • mogolo
    mogolo Posts: 30
    Options
    Just wanted to say all you ladies look very nice and glad to see the confidence of you all wether you would wear it outside in public or not posting your pictures is a huge step :)
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Just ignore the comments and snickers of others. Maybe they don't know your journey, and at the end of the day, who are you out to impress?
    GO FOR IT!

Pretty sure I do a damn good job of ignoring all of the comments and snickers of those who feel the need to judge others for their confidence. Thanks for posting the least douchey comment I'm sure you could muster. The almost-kind tone is actually appreciated.
  • feltlikesound
    Options
    Or, hey, if you're just a woman who has never before been confident in your swimwear... post a pic of yourself in your favorite bikini or swim suit!!! I want to see the confident, happy, motivated people of MFP doing what we do best - be amazing.

You don't have to look perfect, you just have to know you're working your *kitten* off to be better today than you were yesterday.

[img]http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy109/lovesdenvergirl/self portraits/DSC03751.jpg[/img]

You look AWESOME, and that is one cute suit -- especially the "gathered" bottoms. I hope you wear it with pride :) -- especially since you'll probably too small for it in no time :D.
  • lauravasseur
    Options
    OK -- I'll play this game! I hate myself in a bikini :embarassed:

2152629.jpg
    You're retarded. I vote you best looking bazookas in this thread :P

bazookas snicker snicker
  • redtalent
    redtalent Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    <
    Mine is my profile picture! I put it there as motivation!! Everyone looks fabulous!
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Bump for tomorrow :)

Going swimming for my workout in the morning, so will take a wee snapshot then :smile:
    Tis just a sporty swimsuit as I've not had the confidence to wear a bikini since 2005...determined to wear one again soon though:smile:
  • feltlikesound
    Options
    <
    Mine is my profile picture! I put it there as motivation!! Everyone looks fabulous!

Looks great, you can tell your going to have a SMOKIN' stomach as you reach your goals!
  • tashimashi
    Options
    YES!!!!!
    I am at work now, but I will post a pic on here once I get home.
    <3 Love yourself ladies! You are all FABULOUS!!!!<3
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I don't want this topic to die so soon because I love you all.

Therefore, here's a photo. This is not the bikini I own, but I was smiling in this photo so this is what you get!

dop94y.jpg

Come on, ladies --- SUIT UP.

Is anyone else wondering how you ended up in someone else's bikini?

Aw man, it sounds so much more fun that way. I was trying bikinis on and taking photos to figure out what actually looked good. Would have been a much better story your way.
  • redtalent
    redtalent Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    <

Looks great, you can tell your going to have a SMOKIN' stomach as you reach your goals!

Hey thanks! I really hope it turns out that way! :)
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    You gals look fantastic!! I am a grandmother with 88 lbs to lose, the whole bikini thing ain't happenin, LOL!!! Once i reach my goal weight I am pretty sure it still ain't happening....
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Is it just me, or are there no FAT pictures in this thread...???
  • lauravasseur
    Options
    GO FOR IT!

Pretty sure I do a damn good job of ignoring all of the comments and snickers of those who feel the need to judge others for their confidence. Thanks for posting the least douchey comment I'm sure you could muster. The almost-kind tone is actually appreciated.

lmao

you guys are brave and look beautiful. I rarely wore a bikini even when I was a size four, I have nothing to hold up the top lol
  • roberts1013
    roberts1013 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    <---- Mines my profile picture. I still have a few lbs to go but that is me in a bikini for the first time in YEARS!!
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    GO FOR IT!

I think it's great some have the confidence to go against the grain of how beauty is defined.
    We should not all hide in a tent out in the desert just for being less than perfect.
    Sure, some people will point and utter unkind things. They are the ones with the problem.
    You ladies ROCK!