I wish I could tan. I burn and go straight back to white. :(
  • stumpycow
    stumpycow Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You're gorgeous! Rock that suit!!
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    I didn't read all of the replies, but where do you ladies get all of these lovely bathing suits? You all look great!

mine is betsey johnson...git it from tjmaxx woot!
  • brew23
    brew23 Posts: 4
    Options
    WOW!!!!!! You ALL look AMAZING!!!!! Just proves that hard work does pay off.... Thanks for the MOTIVATION!!!!!!!! :wink:
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I didn't read all of the replies, but where do you ladies get all of these lovely bathing suits? You all look great!

Sears, actually. They got all kinds of swimsuits if you hit the store at the right time. And they were 50% off, score! XD
  • mgram2
    mgram2 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    2012-05-23_1513.jpg
    2012-05-24_1248.jpg

Maybe not "fat".. but I sure as hell feel like it some days!

This was after having a child and fluctuating from 171 (at my highest pregnancy weight).. to 143... to 162.. to 130.
    These pictures were from around 133. I'm 5'5
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options

The bikini in my posted photo is from a pile of hand-me-downs from a friend, however I have had great luck at both Torrid and Lane Bryant. My current tankini swim suit that I actually wear in public is from Lane Bryant, and has a built-in underwire bra, which just makes me feel sexy as all getout in it.
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I'll play!

IMAG0711.jpg

IMAG0716.jpg

wow cutest darn bikinis EVER, and might i add that your figure is just mind-blowing. i looooove that shape on a woman.

Thank you!!! I'm still working on toning up--I'd love to have a 6 pack showing! Gotta get that body fat down!
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Here we go, took one RIGHT NOW to add to the thread. I think ANYONE can rock a bikini, regardless of size -- those that judge you are ugly inside, who cares how they look on the exterior? Confidence and being comfortable in your own skin are 100% sexy, and all of you look incredible, and should be proud of your journeys!

I am getting there, and will gladly wear this to the beach this summer -- even if I am still insecure about my "generous curves".

Photoon2012-06-18at1809.jpg

I dig those "generous curves"
  • pkiesch
    pkiesch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I love every single one of you with the confidence to post pictures! I just had a tummy tuck 3 weeks ago so I'm too swollen currently, but by the end of the month I'll be in a bikini for the first time since I was a kid!
  • labtracks
    labtracks Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Oy.. Not really wanting to do this but..

I see that this is titled FAT women in bikinis.. How come there isn't many? And mainly skinny people posting? :-(

But here is me.. at 281.. I really don't look it or feel it. I look much bigger then 281 in my eyes :-( I hope that my body will get smaller soon!

I have had this swimsuit for almost 10 years lol! I need a new one once I get some money

Please be kind when you see this..

34fefcw.png

You forgot to say how much you've lost. :) I think I read your progress post the other day and if I remember correctly you started over 300, so you are doing fantastic! You're already getting smaller even if you don't feel that way. Thanks for sharing! I like the suit!
  • miniberger
    miniberger Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    This post is totally making me regret not going with a bikini instead of the tankini I bought. You all are amazing. I am INSPIRED!
  • Assassins_Angel
    Options
    the bikini i posted is from F&F at Tesco, i loved the colour and the top half as it holds me where i should be lol :laugh:

and might i add that posting my bikini shot on here and boosted my confidence beyond!! thus changing my DP
    <
    i did it on a whim i though stuff it why not!! and i dont regret it :)
  • mandycasey
    mandycasey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    A big well done for all of u that posted a picture, i don't think i could ever be confident in a bikini - My belly doesn't look like any other!!! Well done xx
  • sherri85
    sherri85 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Wow you all look amazing!!! I don't even own a swimsuit much less a bikini but Im working on my self esteem issues so maybe soon!! Thanks for the inspiration!!
  • laurenbausch
    laurenbausch Posts: 146
    Options
    You guys inspire me! I was having a low day yesterday and told my husband that I didn't even want him to see me in my bathing suit. His family always has these big pool party functions, and my inlaws are so pretty. I always feel uncomfortable. We just returned from the beach, and now I'm about to go on a vacation with my mom to Florida, and I'll do my best to rock mine! Maybe I'll come back home feeling a bit more sexy! Thank you, ladies! You are all so beautiful!
  • softballsharie
    softballsharie Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I hate hate hate my tummy in a bikini. But I love love love this thread, so, here goes nothin!

eeeeep.jpg
  • cmm7303
    cmm7303 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I love the 2nd one......adorable............(you look fabulous in both by the way):bigsmile:

Thanks. Yeah, the second one is too cute (although I'm hoping to one day find a nice flat black halter to wear with those bottoms
  • paint_it_black
    paint_it_black Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Such an inspirational thread, sadly though my bikini days are over. Unless some bright spark invents a sports bra esque bikini top .