Why be a side-chick???

Options

Replies

• galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    No need to cheat, just let girl one pick the second one out.

I am ALLLLLL for this!!!!!!!!! Lemme go through my FL, we will be right over.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    The world is filled with pathetic, lonely people who hunger for intimacy.
    And instead of setting relationship goals and taking the right action to achieve those goals, they just blow around like a reed in the wind.
    Losers....

Who says you have to have relationship goals and that there is a certain path you are supposed to take to get them? People have different tastes in relationships, sex, etc. Some couples are perfectly happy in open relationships, some people are not. Some people just enjoy sex (it's human nature) and not relationships.

Who are YOU to judge!?
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I heard this a while back (not sure where) but it seems to hold water on why people do this

Women need to be given a reason to cheat.... men need to be given a reason not too.

seems relevant
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    My first boyfriend had a "side chick" for 9 of our 18 month relationship. She worked with us, and we were all together on a regular basis.

I just don't get it.
  • twistofcain
    twistofcain Posts: 190
    Options
    Russ Martin is an expert on side-b1tches.
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I would have to say it is because so many men, a lot really, dont know the first thing about truly pleasing a woman. When you find one that is 'tuned in' to how this is done, then women tend to come back for more even when they know they are taken. At least that is the only reason I would consider a taken man. Then again, if my husband cheated, I would dump his *kitten*, but I would ask for 'dates' still.....just saying. :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • 4caramel
    4caramel Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    no drama, just get what u want and go...all smiles:wink:
  • Gerry_Lane
    Gerry_Lane Posts: 27
    Options
    *grabs popcorn*
    :glasses:

this is the best comment....We ALL know why we purposely do things we shouldn't do....and do them anyway....so, I'm going to share some popcorn and a nice beverage and watch the show....
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I think most women DO know when they are the "other woman." They either think they can change the guy's mind or they have so little self-respect that they're willing to play second fiddle just to have something. Or they're evil and they just don't care.

Just out of curiousity.

Who is more evil, the side chick (that knows she is) OR the person in the committed relationship doing the cheating?

I'm not sure why someone should be expected to respect a relationship IF one of the people in the relationship obviously have no respect for it themselves.

This...I've never been a "side chick", but I have to think that it would be difficult to take a relationship seriously that HE doesn't respect or take seriously.

Of course, I've been cheated on and I know how much that sucks...so I have to think I wouldn't do that to someone else...
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    There's a lot less drama in this thread than I expected. I'll count that as a win. *waits for the ****storm.*
  • 4caramel
    Options
    true
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    The world is filled with pathetic, lonely people who hunger for intimacy.
    And instead of setting relationship goals and taking the right action to achieve those goals, they just blow around like a reed in the wind.
    Losers....

Really?!?! My relationship goals were at the time to just have fun and be me. Not a loser at all. I am a very successful woman with many great friends, a good job, a great kid, and an even greater rack.
  • Shannon2714
    Options
    Then again, if my husband cheated, I would dump his *kitten*, but I would ask for 'dates' still.....just saying. :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

I freaking love you, Beth! :drinker:
  • tasiamere
    tasiamere Posts: 233
    Options
    "He wine and dine, but me and you we wine and grind, and when I'm on the field keep it on the sidelines!" - Ghandi

lmaoooooo @ ghandi! I swear that was in Tupac Song I love phahahahahah!
  • 4caramel
    Options
    SIMPLE ANSWERS: Some are side chicks cause they dont give a damn about someone else relationship, and only care that their needs are met.

Side chicks get to be the guys stress reliever therefore gets the romantic, sweet guy....while the man chick gets the headache and tries to figure why the relationship isnt what it use to be and why the guy has changed......
  • Shannon2714
    Options
    There's a lot less drama in this thread than I expected. I'll count that as a win. *waits for the ****storm.*

I don't think you'll be waiting long. Care to share my popcorn?
  • tasiamere
    tasiamere Posts: 233
    Options
    Call it Karma, Revenge, whatever...All I know is she deserved it...wait *pause* TMI? Too much of a personal connection?

OK Queue Generic response. . .
  • 4caramel
    Options
    Simply put - the side chick will get all the fun while not having to put up with all the ****... (just my opinion)

right!!!
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Then again, if my husband cheated, I would dump his *kitten*, but I would ask for 'dates' still.....just saying. :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

I freaking love you, Beth! :drinker:

:love: :heart: :love:
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    My first boyfriend had a "side chick" for 9 of our 18 month relationship. She worked with us, and we were all together on a regular basis.

I just don't get it.
    And he never suggested a threesome? What an idiot.

Just kidding, that's an awful thing to do to someone, but he's still an idiot.