Sexual benefits of major weight loss?

Options

Replies

• flagator11
    flagator11 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    40 lbs ago, even just flogging the dolphin was a chore. Now, that thing stays in the ready position so long I could do an entire village.
  • marynmarty
    marynmarty Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    After losing almost 75 pounds I must say sex life gets better and better!!! Before I started this journey I was always so tired to have sex and when we did I was just like urrgghhh....NOW it's the total opposite!!!! My hubby just told me the other day that he's getting worn out keeping up. My stamina has went from almost non existent to way high!!! I last longer, we can do different things (positions and such) and I have more confidence to where I can wear sexy things for my husband and do sexy things for him that I would NEVER dream I would ever do. After 12 years of being together our sex life is the best it has ever been thanks to the weigh loss :-)
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    WOW.....I never realized what am impact my smple statement would cause. And I find it interesting that I could give anyone "the heebie geebies". Good thing you never met my b/f.....he will be 70 next month and he is in better shape than a lot of 30 year olds I know.

My thanks to those who came to my defense. :)

That person who made the 'heebie jeebie' comment is an [obviously young] @ss. You have no reason to be ashamed of your sexuality, as you well know. I'm 39 and I love having sex. I plan to still be doing it long into my golden years. The young @ss will figured that out when that person hits whatever age s/he considers to be gross and still wants to do it.

:heart:
  • dynamicwon
    dynamicwon Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Better circulation which means better O,s!!!!
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I rocked my G spot so hard the other day, tears fell from my eyes..! I was glorious!
  • noirnatural
    noirnatural Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    It's way easier to be thrown around these days... :drinker:
    :bigsmile:
  • jcrnprn
    jcrnprn Posts: 25
    Options
    Less slapping sound, as flappy belly fat lessens.
    Like people are applauding b4 you are done...

LOL!!! You obviously can find the silver lining in life :happy:
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I'm just looking forward to getting noticed again. It's been 4 years :((

Oooh, that's WAY too long! I'm pulling for you! Keep losing the weight...you'll get noticed!

It's been 7 yrs for me :frown: I get noticed plenty now, but for too long my confidence has been in the tank. Not anymore! Looking forward to getting back out there.
  • ShareeMorty
    ShareeMorty Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Since losing 40lbs my libido has shot through the roof. Man I need to get laid! Sadly I still have a ways to go before that is gunna happen:sad:
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    It made a huge difference.
    We like to kid ourselves that everything was ok, and that our love was so strong that it transcended physical beauty....
    WRONG!
    I was fat, flabby and unattractive.
    My wife was NOT into it, and who could blame her? In the dark all cats are grey, but the lights can't stay off forever.
    Good Luck!
  • Jamie2007
    Jamie2007 Posts: 169
    Options
    Daring stuff is simplier...simply put...turnpike!
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    my loads don't smell like gravy anymore.

wait...that's a downside.....hmmmmmmmmm

If you can smell your own loads you are not doing it right. :happy:

wait....so spraying my seed on my instant mashed potaters after the thanksgiving blessing isn't "doing it right"?

Just dont forget to log the calories and protein.
  • AgapeLove7
    AgapeLove7 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    hmm.. sex is kind of like exercise to me.... hard word but it feels good afterwards.. :happy: i say it gives you more energy.. and also, you are more flexible.. if that sounds weird but true. :embarassed:
  • CruellaClo
    CruellaClo Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    So true on the Penis looking better. I heard that for every lb you lose it is like adding an inch in length!
  • CruellaClo
    CruellaClo Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I very much appreciate the original post of this questions. Sex is a healthy part of a relationship and a normal human experience.

My issue is that I am single. I never went without dates but I had no confidence and little enthusiasm. Now I am down 55 lbs. I still have 45-50 to go to get to my goal.

I look better than I have in years. But I am kind of scared to get back out there. I think I am nervous about the thought of having sex with someone new.... the body is smaller but not perfect. I have been avoiding men in general because of it.
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    So true on the Penis looking better. I heard that for every lb you lose it is like adding an inch in length!

Holy smokes, Im gonna gain 110 inches?!!??! :p
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Bahaha, not quite - every 35lbs :P Every pound and a lot of the men here would have issues with it scraping along the floor.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options

Holy smokes, Im gonna gain 110 inches?!!??! :p
    And then you will die attempting to fill that sucker with blood. Irony.
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    I very much appreciate the original post of this questions. Sex is a healthy part of a relationship and a normal human experience.

My issue is that I am single. I never went without dates but I had no confidence and little enthusiasm. Now I am down 55 lbs. I still have 45-50 to go to get to my goal.

I look better than I have in years. But I am kind of scared to get back out there. I think I am nervous about the thought of having sex with someone new.... the body is smaller but not perfect. I have been avoiding men in general because of it.

I thank you for posting this..I feel the same..drive is higher, I'm more confident in some ways and I know I could do much more than I ever could have before but its depressing when you don't have a partner. I still have skin to deal with as well..which is unsightly and unattractive..I just wish I wasn't aware of it but I've already been rejected once if not twice because of it..so I'm pretty much gun shy. I want to explore my sexuality finally..but I also want that to be done with a partner who gets that I'm still a work in progress..glad to hear everyone else is having lots of fun though lol.
  • DrowningMermaid
    Options
    With losing only 22 lbs so far, I've noticed it's a lot easier to have my orgasm. Before, I was too big and so was my husband and we just didn't "fit" like we used to. Sex was almost a challenge. Now we're just that much closer together and I feel like it's deeper and hitting better in the right spots.

I like this question!