My 30 Day Shred Results!

Options

Replies

• shortandfaithful
    Options
    WTG!!! On day 3 here, you are a true inspiration!
  • jcamby
    jcamby Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    WOW that's fantastic! WTG!
  • evlipford
    evlipford Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great...Im doing the Jillian Michael 30 Ripp i pray i get good results like you lol
  • imstartingwithme
    imstartingwithme Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    This is amazing! I think I might do it too!!
  • 1Cor1510
    1Cor1510 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Serious motivation.
  • bm99
    bm99 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    It is LOSE not LOOSE. :grumble:

You look great.
  • RachelBear00
    Options
    Those are some AMAZING results from the shred!! Awesome. Can't wait to see what you look like in another 30 days. KEEP IT UP :) so inspiring!
  • hotginger7
    Options
    First off I have to say kudos to you for putting those pictures up! Thats amazing how much your body has changed in 30 days :) I wanna get the 30 day shred now!!!
  • Onira76
    Onira76 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I have been so inspired by the success stories and photos here. So, I wanted to contribute my results from the 30 Day Shred. I did it for 30 consecutive days (which I still can't believe I didn't miss a day!!). I'm very happy with my results.

I lost 5.5 lbs, 3" off my waist and 3.5" off my hips.

I still have a bit more to loose and am hoping that between the C25K (I'm about to start week 5), 6 Week 6 Pack, and Ripped in 30 can all help me get there.

30dayprogress3.jpg

30dayprogress.jpg

I didn't take a Day 1 photo of my back (wish I would have) but here's Day 10--after Level 1.
    30dayprogress2.jpg

Here's to the next 30 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!! I'm sitting here with my mouth open, your pics speak for themselves and have inspired me to do it too!!! thank you so much for sharing!
  • Alice_in_Wndrlnd
    Alice_in_Wndrlnd Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    That's awesome :) Congrats and good work!!
  • hedegi
    hedegi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! You look like you lost way more than stated! Very inspirational!!!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! :flowerforyou: Great job!
  • bjbex
    bjbex Posts: 24
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing and in just 30days! Wish I could do this but I'm so lazy lol xxxxx
  • SuzieBikiniBound
    SuzieBikiniBound Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Great work and dedication! I did it for about a week and fell off the wagon. Boy am I wishing I had stuck wth it like you! Keep up your good work!
  • karoumee
    karoumee Posts: 100
    Options
    awesome!
    you look great!
    congratz for these great results! :)
    im doing the 30day shred too, actually on level 2...but certain days i was so sore i dont know how u did it on 30 consecutive days!!!!! :P
  • buzymamagoals
    buzymamagoals Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    That is just amazing! Great work!
  • Joannet1985
    Joannet1985 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I've just got my DVD today -I will take a photo later today and start the DVD tonight and I will post my results on the 30th day!!!! Oohing can't wait x
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your heiney looks fantastic by the way :-D Great job!!!
  • Balance05
    Balance05 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Thats awesome! Great job-you look fantastic!
  • gemaudlin
    gemaudlin Posts: 81
    Options
    WOW... you are AMAZING!!!! I'm only on day 3... and this is motivating me not to STOP!!! I'm also starting the C25K today! Very inspiring... great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!