Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

My 30 Day Shred Results!

Replies

• cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Hands down best 30 day shred results I've ever seen. Well done!
  • shaylasade
    shaylasade Posts: 28 Member
    Awesome results! I'm amazed by the major difference in your midsection. You make me want to start 30DS today and I think I will :-)
  • beckyb0724
    beckyb0724 Posts: 15 Member
    That is fantastic! Keep it up!!
  • MrsRando
    MrsRando Posts: 155 Member
    You look fabulous! I'm waiting on mine to come in the mail. So excited!
  • Kelly043
    Kelly043 Posts: 51 Member
    Wow! You look amazing! I bought the DVD a few weeks ago and had a bit of delay in getting started (vacation right after DVD arrived, injured my foot while on vacation). Your results are really inspiring - enough to make me want to start doing the Shred DVD this weekend!
    One question for you - when you first started doing the workout, were you in-shape enough to get through all of the exercises/reps right off the bat? Because I am starting off out of shape and I know I won't be able to do every bit of the workout right away. I know because I watched the DVD the day after it arrived and couldn't get through all the reps, etc. when I tried it for a bit. I'm ok with that - no matter where I start off, if I do it every day I will see improvement.
    Just curious if there is any chance of getting results like yours that quickly if I start off a bit slower.
    Now I just need to buy a tape measure so I can get my starting measurements! Need to commit to getting up early enough for the work-outs every day - I have a 4 year old which makes it difficult to workout in the evenings...
    Thanks again for posting your pics.
  • hippieklaar
    hippieklaar Posts: 7 Member
    I always give up on 3DS now I really, really want to start doing this everyday. (: You look great!!!
  • emmygrace2012
    emmygrace2012 Posts: 44 Member
    You look amazing!! Now i really want to try it!! :-)
  • simone143
    simone143 Posts: 25 Member
    Ive been hearing about this 30 day shred for awhile but after seeing your results is the first time I actually looked up what it was all about!!! Great job, you look awesome!!
  • engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    Awesome Results!
  • Woooolywool
    Woooolywool Posts: 136 Member
    Wowza! That's pretty damn good results you've got there, well done! :O
    Makes me want to do it now...though I reckon that I'll have the weekends for rest days. ^_^;
    x
  • Great job! Way to go! I purchased it a couple of weeks ago but I haven't done it yet. Now I can't wait.
  • BonitaMay79
    BonitaMay79 Posts: 57 Member
    Shred Eh??? Think I will have to look into it!!!

Great Job!!!
  • TheBigBoots
    TheBigBoots Posts: 74 Member
    Wow, absolutely amazing! You look fantastic!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    A-freakin-Mazing
  • anku08
    anku08 Posts: 82 Member
    hey nice results.... u look awesome...
    :drinker:
    y dint i notice any such great results for myself.... where m i going wrong... :huh:
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Amazing results great job!
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    After seeing your photos I just bought it on Amazon haha. I want to lose my stomach too =D.
  • You look AMAZING!!! :flowerforyou:
  • mrsoz22
    mrsoz22 Posts: 61 Member
    Wow you look great! I have the DVD and only did it once, now I'm inspired to start it up again!
  • 80ld
    80ld Posts: 25 Member
    All these results are really what powers me through the DVD when i just want to give up!

Such great work to all !!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!