What is your cat name?

Options
I noticed its always about dogs :tongue:
Which trust me I dont mind because I am more of a dog lover.
Well lets hear about those cats. What is your cats name?

My cats name is Cortana (if your a video game nerd like myself, yes from Halo)
Picture under profile.

Replies

• jfan175
    jfan175 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I don't have a cat name, but our cat's name is Gretchen.
  • Family_Man
    Family_Man Posts: 53
    Options
    Meeko, Basil, Sage, Lightning and Tiger......all rescues.:bigsmile:
  • abencase
    abencase Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Two all black kitties, Jynx and Eclipse "Clipsy" (because she has one little white hair on her neck)
  • IAMDDAY
    IAMDDAY Posts: 771
    Options
    Gabby and Indiana are my awesome kitten cats.
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I don't have a cat because I'm allergic, and I don't have a dog because I'm lazy, but I have a turtle and his name is Simba Jr. If I had a cat I'd call him Simba Jr. If I had a dog, I'd call him Simba Jr. If I had a child, I'd call him or her Simba Jr. I have a problem.
  • MooMooooo
    MooMooooo Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Mr Fuzzy and Zinc
  • blacksheepwhitecrow
    Options
    Mackenna, Cian, Drucilla, Faust (he recently passed away), Phobos, and the farm cats are Oliver, Nettle, & Datura. Lots of rescues!
  • TinnedTuna
    TinnedTuna Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    My cats name is Poppy.
  • mandasimba
    Options
    Sometimes I see those people with stick figure people window stickers on the back of their car, and I contemplate buying one woman and 57 cat stickers and just covering the whole back window. People would stay the **** out of my way on the road then. A metro gets no repsect otherwise.
  • monicasuze
    monicasuze Posts: 37
    Options
    Milky, Kangaroo, Nyok, Shin, Sholih, Shiloh (All rescues) and Shinou (Persian Cat) we bought her.
  • alovesopure
    alovesopure Posts: 610
    Options
    I don't have a cat because I'm allergic, and I don't have a dog because I'm lazy, but I have a turtle and his name is Simba Jr. If I had a cat I'd call him Simba Jr. If I had a dog, I'd call him Simba Jr. If I had a child, I'd call him or her Simba Jr. I have a problem.

hmmm a turtle, thats awesome! what kind of turtle
  • smileyface_2510
    Options
    Tila Tequila Rose :wink:
  • mandasimba
    Options

Aww, nobody ever asks, but I'm drunk so I'll gladly share, I'm like a psychotic mom. A red eared slider. He lives in the ghetto and is actually a she. He'd be ****ed up if he had ears, I'm sure. Right now he is trying to swim behind a rock that is against the back of the tank. I'm quite sure he is retarded, but I don't want to hurt his feelings and say it to his (her) face.
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    Um, I'm the crazy cat lady in the making - the fiance is in full support. :P

We have Gunther, Snickerdoodles, and Maluum.

Snick recently had kittens (courtesy of the roommate's supposedly-fixed cat, ugh), so we now have Taco, Chiquita, and Bob.
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    Punkin
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Princess Valentine, Puddy, and Silvey :heart:
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    Oh eff it, I'll throw in the rest of my zoo, too:

I have 5 cockatiels: Butterball, Yoshi, Vince, Tofurkey, and Darkwing Duck. I have a dog, Chuck. I have 2 angora rabbits, Licorice and Kitty Kat. I also have a squirrel, Snackbar.

:D
  • LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I have a little black girl kitty called Eric :smile:
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Tigger......Got him from the R.S.P.C.A. last week....
  • alovesopure
    alovesopure Posts: 610
    Options

Aww, nobody ever asks, but I'm drunk so I'll gladly share, I'm like a psychotic mom. A red eared slider. He lives in the ghetto and is actually a she. He'd be ****ed up if he had ears, I'm sure. Right now he is trying to swim behind a rock that is against the back of the tank. I'm quite sure he is retarded, but I don't want to hurt his feelings and say it to his (her) face.

I would love to see Simba Jr., I think turtles are awesome! Even retarded ones... :laugh: