Replies

• milli51
    milli51 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    sophie, chloe, spike and leo
  • kelleybelly35
    kelleybelly35 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    i have 3 outside cats..... there is-Trouble Bubble, Chunky Monkey, and 4x4 he got his name because he likes to sleep on top of the jeep he was a rescue kitty that someone dumped at our house
  • leanby2013
    leanby2013 Posts: 137
    Options
    Freddy and felix
  • BerylX
    BerylX Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I have Molly and Fergus - Molly is a black tabby and Fergus is an orange bulls-eye tabby. Brother and sister.
    We have their mom here too, Ginger. She is multi-coloured and splothy all over - really pretty, but she belongs to my sister-in-law.
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    I have a spoiled brat siamese named Toby
  • junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Mabel, Monty, and Lilly
  • the_prettty1
    Options
    Peanut the Wondercat
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I have a spoiled brat siamese named Toby

I had a beautiful black cat named Toby! But like all the other men in my life, he just left one day without saying goodbye or an explanation why. :sad: Stupid cat probably got eaten by an alligator.
  • jolinemariem
    jolinemariem Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Beanie and Isa
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Golly Sandra and twitter
  • reallymyBEST
    reallymyBEST Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Simmy - He's a black long-haired 19yr old. Hyperthyroid and hypertensive, but on meds for both and doing great!
  • shimila1101
    shimila1101 Posts: 119
    Options
    Belle, Onyx, Zoe and Lily
  • MsEmmy
    MsEmmy Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    My cat is a ginger tom called Gus ( from 'Fergus' which means 'the red haired one') He is nearly 18 years old and I adopted him from a rescue when he was 2. He had been found skinny and straying. When we got him we were told it might be best for him to be an indoor cat but tbh I don't really like keeping cats indoors all the time (unless you live in a mansion.) He is allowed outdoors but doesn't go very far now he is older - just strolls around the garden. He has moved house with me twice and tolerated me getting three whippet dogs over the past 4 years as well. He has to have pills every day for hyperthyroid but he just eats them in a piece of cheese like a treat. It costs us about £40 a month just for his tablets and check-ups but he is worth it :heart: Everyone who meets Gus loves him - he is really more like a dog than a cat. Even my friend who is allergic would rather have a cuddle with Gus and put up with the itchy eyes and sneezing than not cuddle him.
  • memobe
    memobe Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    George and Spud. Both rescues :)
  • angel4evergvng
    angel4evergvng Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have an orange tabby who weighs about 15 pounds and is 15.5 years old.
    His name is Bonzo after John 'Bonzo' Bonham, the drummer from Led Zeppelin.
    Sometimes the kids call him Mr Kitty, Mr Whiskers or Fatso.... but I always call him my Baby Boy:heart: .
    He must really :heart: us because we have moved numerous times (about 6 or 7 times) and he has never disappeared at all- not even for a night!
    He has even gone on vacation with us to a summer cottage and loved to hang out by the edge of the pond watching the fish until it was time to come back home. LOL
  • jasonheyd
    jasonheyd Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    XCsmI.jpg

Scotch (Butterscotch), Lucy, Ollie, Sam.
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Lela, like futurama :)
  • iamers
    iamers Posts: 74
    Options
    Tom and Kitty (inventive, I know!!)
  • succesfullyskinny
    Options
    His name is Jaimie, and he's a total diva btw :laugh:
  • emrys1976
    emrys1976 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Isabel

Unless she is being terribly doted on, in which case she is "Principessa Isabella"