What is your cat name?

Options

Replies

• megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Our girl is Ouiser, named after Shirley MacLaine's character in Steel Magnolias. We also have her baby, Mo, short for Mohawk because of the markings on top of his head.
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Foxy & Taloula

O and the outside kitty who decided to live on our porch... I named her Betty.
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    My cats name is Angel Pye, over the years she has become known as Pye. She is a big part of the family thats for sure! We all love Pye. :smile: I named her Angel because I found her outside of an apt. I was moving into when she was a small kitten, and it was during a very traumatic time in my life and she was like an Angel to me during that time. Pye came in later, my son started calling her Angel Pye and eventually we all started calling her Pye, for short.
  • ElaneyDay
    ElaneyDay Posts: 6
    Options
    Link (yes, like Legend of Zelda). We did not name him but the name fits perfectly because my husband loves that game.

My cat's name is Zelda! My boyfriend and I are huge nerds
  • SandraD89
    SandraD89 Posts: 809
    Options
    My Cats name is Char well the shelter named him charmer, but we changed it to char. I call him charmelion, yes pokemon lol. We are getting another one and her name is Pip squeek, but i call her pipi.
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    6818970210_0248c5abde.jpg
    IMAG2940 by JamesonsMommy, on Flickr

This is Duggie.. (no kitty cats were harmed in the taking of this picture)
  • littlewitch1973
    Options
    Socket - because she only has one eye (she was born that way!)
    Milky Way - because he has all the colors of the candy bar
    Oreo - black and white (seeing a trend here?)
    Mittens - striped kitten with white paws.

As you can probably tell, Socket is my favorite - she was given to us from someone who's father passed away, and we have had her for about 8 years now. She is sweet and lovable all the time, but can be timid because of her lack of sight. I also have 2 dogs, 3 kids and a bf... lol...
  • blowsfire
    blowsfire Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    fat louie and numchucks:bigsmile:
  • deannakittygirl
    deannakittygirl Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I have two girls- Daisy and Pixie. they are rescue kitties and so lovable. my pixie just loves her salad, she begs for peppers and loves spinach and kale. daisy on the other hand does not- but she likes to eat.
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Which one? I have a Buster, a Goldie and a Daisy....oh wait I guess that answered the question
  • butterflymarks
    butterflymarks Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    My cat has a missing foot so his name is tripod.
    muhaha I felt a little evil naming him that.

But whenever he does something bad and I am all angry and scream "TRIPOD !!!" I just start laughing, it's hard to be mad at a cat named that.
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    Right now, Barney and BamBam. Used to have Fred but he passed away.
  • MissMay87
    MissMay87 Posts: 76
    Options
    My cat's name is Yeyo because she has a white spot on her nose and looks like she's been sniffing cocaine. I'm going to hell...
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Meeko, Basil, Sage, Lightning and Tiger......all rescues.:bigsmile:

AWE I had a Basil!!! I miss him terribly!!!!! Named him after the snake in a Clock Work Orange. I pronounced it Bazel. He passed two years ago from an intestinal cancer and I miss him daily!
  • Scalesareforthefishes
    Scalesareforthefishes Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    David.
    Yeah. I named my cat david. Then he ran away.
    O__O
  • Scalesareforthefishes
    Scalesareforthefishes Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    My cat has a missing foot so his name is tripod.
    muhaha I felt a little evil naming him that.

But whenever he does something bad and I am all angry and scream "TRIPOD !!!" I just start laughing, it's hard to be mad at a cat named that.

Win.
  • PARCELQUEEN
    PARCELQUEEN Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    my cat is called " tails " because she looks like the character from the game "sonic the hedgehog "
  • Kooraloo
    Kooraloo Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Mine are Cindy and Tigger :) Cindy has a little spot by her nose that reminded my mom of Cindy Crawford and Tigger... he's a fierce-tigger-hunter that's always bouncing and running around!
    Cindy usually has HUGE pupils that basically eclipses her eye, but we were in the sun when I took that picture, so her pupils are tiny..

24a0cbf88cdfd1620acb2febd6e876aa-d53rdfz.jpg
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    Monty and Dorrie
  • Nurse_Pain
    Options
    Lily :)

She's a calico/siamese rescue, and the most adorkable cat ever!!!