What is your cat name?

Options

Replies

• jennipea382
    jennipea382 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    My fiance and I adopted two kittens around Christmas 2010. I got to name one, and he named the other. I decided on Asher. I love the name. The "ash" part worked well because he's mostly grey. I also read somewhere that Asher means "happy" and he was the happiest little kitten :-)

The other is a black cat. My fiance put a lot of thought into this. He named the cat Midnight. Creative right? :laugh:
  • Krazy_Kat
    Krazy_Kat Posts: 212
    Options
    Asha and Tiger and one unnamed black kitty
    Please help me name my black kitty. (boy i think?)
  • NanaDino4
    NanaDino4 Posts: 63
    Options
    Shadow...he is solid gray Persian and my grandson named him.
  • sabrinamunin
    Options
    Mine is Drusilla. Her brother's name was Spike - he was my sister's cat, and when she named him that I couldn't choose anything else for her! They're both solid black with green eyes.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Our cat's name is Wink. He doesn't have inner eyelids and he winks all the time.

We call him winkadink when we are felling loving
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Asha and Tiger and one unnamed black kitty
    Please help me name my black kitty. (boy i think?)
    Name him Whitey, of course.
  • lluulluu
    lluulluu Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    one is cat "Grey Cat"and other is called "Soxs"
  • EricNYC646
    EricNYC646 Posts: 10
    Options
    I have a little black girl kitty called Eric :smile:

Awww, thanks for naming her after me, haha
  • EricNYC646
    EricNYC646 Posts: 10
    Options
    My female calico is named Mique (phonetic for calico and Japan, well technically it means three colored but they call calicos that).
  • BrokenButterfly
    Options
    My cat's name is Starbug.
  • emtjess
    emtjess Posts: 26
    Options
    I have a grey cat named bizkit head and a tortie named callie cat aka pumpkin pie. . . =-)
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    My boy's name is Sarek. If you get the reference of his name then... You are a NERD

The other kitty in my house is my sister's little girl and her name is Holly. (She's about half the size of Sarek)

He's a huge black long hair and she's a little tortie medium hair who I found outside the back of our apartment.
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    MY cat is Henry. And I luvs him.

Our other cat is more the "kids" cat, and my son named her "Eva".... like the robot from Wall-E. Except now he's been bugging me for another cat so he can name it Wall-E because "Eva is lonely and needs a family". (She and Henry spoon all the time, though.) He's 3.

I told him we reached our cat limit. :-)
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    My little kitten's name is Leif. He is playful and sweet :heart:
  • strongnotskinny121
    strongnotskinny121 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    A gray tiger with white socks named Isis (but she ran away about a month ago :( )
    A black cat with white socks named Logan because when he was young he had a mane that reminded us of Wolverine.
  • going2befit4ever
    going2befit4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    one is kilmouskey-
    and the other is kk which stands for kettlekorn but more often killer kat she climbs everyone
  • omearaee
    omearaee Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My cat's name is Boo. She's black except for a little tiny white spot on her chest! She's adorable and she knows it.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Isis :)
    isis_window.jpg
  • gotoshellie
    gotoshellie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Jewels... she is a Lavender Point Siamese that I adopted from Project Purr
  • cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    My house cat is Precious...and she's the meanest little brat on the planet. She belongs on the Animal Planet show about the cat-whisperer guy. Seriously.

My barn cats are Callie (the calico), Smokey Jo (the calico, but was grey when she was born), Puff, Cow, Nala, Princess, Thing 1 (had Thing 2 as well, but he died), Thing 3, Tigger, Bucky (the tip of her tail is missing, like it was bucked off hehe), Blackie, Midget, Lady, Spot (the striped tiger kitten), and Grey Kitten (needs a better name). We also have 4 un-named yellow kittens that are 4 weeks old.

I swear I'm not a crazy cat woman...haha.