What is your cat name?

Options

Replies

• bluevwgurl
    bluevwgurl Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    We have Two-Baby (son named when he was little and she was our second cat)...we call her Puss.
    and our other cat Nabisco just recently passed away (he was black and white and the husband wanted to call him oreo. I said no. we settled on Nabisco. bisco for short)
  • da1128
    da1128 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Oliver and Gigi!
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    My cat's name is Kisha. I like to think she adopted us rather than vice versa
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    How sweet! I have a calico named Ziva (yes, i watch NCIS) and a black and white onle "calico" (she's technically a calico because of her pattern, but without the orange) named Suki. I also raised a feral litter of kittens and tamed the mom. Mom was Luna, and we had Calypso, Pantera (Terra for short), Graysen, and Yoda.

BTW, my dogs are super heros and a villan. Parker (as in Peter Parker), Rogue (you CAN touch her), and Harley Quinn. :D
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Sookie. True Blood name since we thought it was really cute and had just started watching the show. :3.. We originally named her Eva, since we adopted her on Christmas eve, but it just didn't fit.
  • trudefaith
    trudefaith Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have two young Maine coon kitty's, their names are Mooshi ( boy, ginger ) and Pookie ( girl, tortie ). They are both just 1 year old and from the same litter.
  • butterflymarks
    butterflymarks Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Mine is Drusilla. Her brother's name was Spike - he was my sister's cat, and when she named him that I couldn't choose anything else for her! They're both solid black with green eyes.

AH! I LOVE BUFFY! :)
    Oh you're great. :flowerforyou:
  • trudefaith
    trudefaith Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    How sweet! I have a calico named Ziva (yes, i watch NCIS) and a black and white onle "calico" (she's technically a calico because of her pattern, but without the orange) named Suki.

growing up I had a Siamese named Suki! he was the love of my childhood
  • Littlemissjackie1
    Littlemissjackie1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    My cat's name is Isis. I named her after the egyptian goddess. Shes jet black, yellow eyes, with a tiny patch of white on her belly.
  • Lefty634
    Lefty634 Posts: 56
    Options
    Lucky I found him abandoned in the ditch in front of my house I almost ran over him with the rider hence the name. Little guy like 6 inches long now he is almost 20 lbs and very long and needs his own account on MFP
  • DrPepperLeigh74
    DrPepperLeigh74 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Mittens :)
  • Wonderwoman2677
    Wonderwoman2677 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I don't have a cat because I'm allergic, and I don't have a dog because I'm lazy, but I have a turtle and his name is Simba Jr. If I had a cat I'd call him Simba Jr. If I had a dog, I'd call him Simba Jr. If I had a child, I'd call him or her Simba Jr. I have a problem.

hmmm a turtle, thats awesome! what kind of turtle

Aww, nobody ever asks, but I'm drunk so I'll gladly share, I'm like a psychotic mom. A red eared slider. He lives in the ghetto and is actually a she. He'd be ****ed up if he had ears, I'm sure. Right now he is trying to swim behind a rock that is against the back of the tank. I'm quite sure he is retarded, but I don't want to hurt his feelings and say it to his (her) face.

I had 7 RES's but I gave them away to a lady with a pond in her back yard. I'm pretty sure they're happier there but I miss them :(
  • sarahsaur
    sarahsaur Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have 6 inside (soon to be 2 more) They are: Cracky, Dusty, Panda, Moonie, Nanner and Sketchy. The new kittens are being fostered at my mom's house and they are polydactyls, so they are Ernie (after Ernest Hemingway) and Digit. I have two friendly strays named Herman and Sassafrass. I love my kitties. :-) Lest anyone think I am a crazy cat lady, my boyfriend belongs to four of those cats. ;-)

ETA: Every cat I have is a rescue and is altered.
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I have Cleocatra that is now 13 yrs old (and beats up any dog no matter how huge and keeps our block dog free. This makes our neighbors happy as well.) Stewart or Stewie depending upon his mood that is 7 (he can climb a tree and kill snakes without his front claws) and our little baby Arlo will be joining our home by the end of July. We are all so excited.

My husband and I are crazy cat people as are our 2 sons. There is nothing cuter than a kitty!
  • AliciaNorris81
    AliciaNorris81 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Orange cat is Cheese. Tortoise Shell Calico is Pippa. Gray Calico is Sister. We had a long haired gray cat named Hazel (To go with Sister, Sister Hazel) but she got outside and has been missing for two weeks. :( I miss her.
  • cmason516
    cmason516 Posts: 62
    Options
    I have two crazy cats named Dude and Fez. Lol we waited to name them after we saw their personalities and looks. So their names fit them very well lol
  • I_love_frogs
    I_love_frogs Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    We have 4 cats atm....

Newton Pumpkinbutt McFatAss, the Grand Poobah of Couch Potatoes (usually shortened to Newty or Newts)

Pixie PrettyGirl (usually shorted to Pix)

Roberto Alfonso DelGato de Diablo (usually shortened to Bert)

Stimpson J. Fatcat-LazyArse MacFeline (usually shortened to Stimpy)
  • kvreeken
    kvreeken Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Axel & Lelu
  • sneekspeete
    sneekspeete Posts: 136
    Options
    Pork n beans! :laugh:
    Beans for short tho.my 7 year old daughter named her!
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Figaro well it was he died several months ago:( he was a tabby Manx