Most enjoyable exercise

Options

Replies

• JaceyMarieS
    JaceyMarieS Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    water anything ...water walking, water jogging, water aerobics, swimming. I can't use the heat as an excuse and nothing hurts when I'm done. i wish I could use water exercise year-round
  • Whooleeah
    Whooleeah Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I can"t get enough of Zumba!!!! I do it 4 to 5 times a weeka and have lost 31 pounds since February!!

Whoohoo!!!
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Sktllmdrhmzing.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Jam, and Dance Central for Kinect (XBOX). Keeps me coming back for more :bigsmile:
  • Brittany3914
    Brittany3914 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I have the most fun when I'm doing group fitness classes at the gym. Spinning, Les Mills BODYPUMP and SH'BAM have been my favorites!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    This thread is not at all what I thought it was going to be.......
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    This thread is not at all what I thought it was going to be.......

dissapoint.gif
  • debomommyforhealth
    Options
    For some reason, I always go back to running (and only outside or on an indoor track). I don't feel like I am really running on a treadmill!
  • lunabellalove
    lunabellalove Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I read this whole thread and I can't believe I'm the only one....

I <3 Roller Derby!!!! Honestly it's the reason I starting caring if I'm in shape or not.
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Skinny_Jeans_Soon Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Any team/competitive sports and zumba. I "heart" zumba.
  • tappae
    tappae Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    My favorite is playing football (soccer).
  • fishbarn
    fishbarn Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    swimming
  • SalsaSuzQ
    SalsaSuzQ Posts: 15
    Options
    Ballroom and Latin dancing ^.^
  • KeepingUpWithKiki
    KeepingUpWithKiki Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    SPINNING :heart:
  • Briski1411
    Briski1411 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    My favorite is the good old classic Bench Press, but I have recently begun to work my legs more seriously and really like the weight I can push around with my weak legs.......
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    For me it's anything that gets my blood pumping.. :happy:

Right now I am really into running makes me feel so good afterwards that runner's high is a real thing and it feels so good!!
  • dakota1978
    dakota1978 Posts: 11
    Options
    Running and pole dancing. The pole REALLY tones you up.
  • heatherina1983
    Options
    I have no where to skate although I still own a decent pair. Thought about going to roller derby but i'm scared. I bruise reaaally easily =p
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I read this whole thread and I can't believe I'm the only one....

I <3 Roller Derby!!!! Honestly it's the reason I starting caring if I'm in shape or not.

My cousin plays Roller Derby. She's a Killamazoo Derby Darlin' in Kalamazoo, MI. Her derby name is "Goin' Commando"...and, yes, she does. Hence, the name. Don't know that I'd want to advertise that particular fact to the whole world, but to each their own.
  • lunabellalove
    lunabellalove Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have no where to skate although I still own a decent pair. Thought about going to roller derby but i'm scared. I bruise reaaally easily =p

Yeah, I am covered in bruises! Totally worth it to me though. I get a great workout, get to hang out with awesome people and get to be a superhero on game day!

You should check out if there is roller derby in your area. Even if you don't want to be a skater, it is so much fun to watch!