what kind of dog do you have?

Options

Replies

• goforkissy
    goforkissy Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    <<<<<< 1 puppy. He's a Frosten. Boston terrier and french bulldog mix. Named Taco. Cutest thing ever!
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    old fat me and mini dog "Lover" who was got from a pet store that had "rescue" pets which really means a breeder dumped him (don't ever get one from this situation!--what a mess of a dog) Loveable, but naughty and health issues! He is my 11 yr old's baby princess.
    smfatgrandma.jpg
    Stella is my German Shephard from a no kill rescue group. Best experience getting a dog ever! She was 6-8 when we got her. This is one wonderful pet! I highly recomend doing this! Already potty trained and we knew her personality. Actually, she picked us. Not my baby, my friend. You can't imagine how she looked when we got her. Like a skeleton without much hair. I was almost afraid to take her home in case we broke her!
    bone.jpg
    smDSC02361.jpg
    smDSC02063.jpg
  • jody0726
    jody0726 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    We have a Boston Terrier - TUCKER is his name.

Right now, with my youngest son going off to college in less than 2 weeks (10 days to be exact), Tucker is becoming my "baby!!" I'm singing to him at night, even got him pajamas. He's my walking partner, my confidant, my secret keeper. Tucker is my best friend!
  • Pinknspooky
    Pinknspooky Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Our diet hound is a 3 year old husky/retriever cross - looks like a husky but with floppy ears and the retriever insanity - especially around balls and water - called Indianna Bones - wouldn't be with out him even when he is covering me with kisses when I am trying to do sit ups
  • lckids04
    lckids04 Posts: 6
    Options
    I have a 6 month old maltipom she just got speyed so she has a cone on her head and is getting aggravated because she can't run and jump and play and go with long walks.
  • pitbullmama
    pitbullmama Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    <<<< 2 Pitbulls, both female. The brindle is my first and then along came the blue ( She is a total affection *kitten*) LOL.
  • jaxCarrie
    jaxCarrie Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    10lbs of black toy poodle fury!!! She's a rescue and we love her - got her when I lived in a small condo (hence the size) and I'm allergic to dander, so I have no issues with her.
  • SpecialKitty7
    SpecialKitty7 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Lab and a Dalmatian
  • lckids04
    lckids04 Posts: 6
    Options
    Can I see a picture of your maltese/ yorkie mix? I have a Maltese/ pomeranian but I think she is half yorkie instead of pom.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    A Basset Hound.
  • kristalael
    kristalael Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Abbie, she's a 4 year old Chihuahua mix. I love my little schizo peanut! :heart:

This is when she was a puppy, I miss when they're that small!

DSCN0027.jpg
  • La_Lola
    La_Lola Posts: 10
    Options
    A weener dog
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    old fat me and mini dog "Lover" who was got from a pet store that had "rescue" pets which really means a breeder dumped him (don't ever get one from this situation!--what a mess of a dog) Loveable, but naughty and health issues! He is my 11 yr old's baby princess.
    smfatgrandma.jpg
    Stella is my German Shephard from a no kill rescue group. Best experience getting a dog ever! She was 6-8 when we got her. This is one wonderful pet! I highly recomend doing this! Already potty trained and we knew her personality. Actually, she picked us. Not my baby, my friend. You can't imagine how she looked when we got her. Like a skeleton without much hair. I was almost afraid to take her home in case we broke her!
    bone.jpg
    smDSC02361.jpg
    smDSC02063.jpg
    oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh
    I just want to cup that face and touch noses....lol
    And get bit no doubt:bigsmile:
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I have a wittle, bitty dog she barely weighs 5 pds.
    She is half mini pin/chihuahua her name is "Tiny"....Best dog I have ever had she is a perfect lap dog, and she never barks :)
  • fatgirlslim32
    fatgirlslim32 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have a Longhaired Weimaraner :)

(yes, the exist and no, he isn't a cross!)
  • jkr12
    jkr12 Posts: 31
    Options
    I have a 5 month Vizsla. He's not even half a year yet and already loves to run 4-5 miles. We're in for a superstar athlete, and hope to work up to mountain biking with him when he's older. We're planning on 25 mile bike rides, and we know that won't be a problem for him!

He's the sweetest love ever, but he's still a handful.
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    Doberman (male - 110 lbs - named Jet) and Chihuahua (female - 3 lbs - named Molly).
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    <---Boston Terrier!!!

BT's Unite!!
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    what kind of dog do you have or want? big?, small, hyper, calm, breeds etc...
    I own a happy ,bouncy ,floppy eared ,rambunctious ,and active 5 month old boxer pup:) his name is Rambo, and we love him!!! so glad we decided to get a dog finally!

We have 2 rescued Boxers!!! Best dogs ever :)
  • Kara_xxx
    Kara_xxx Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    582426_10151019652053619_1044170552_n.jpg

This is my girl. Collie Lurcher cross. Rescue dog. :flowerforyou: