Replies

• vampy25
    vampy25 Posts: 30
    Options
    how do i add a pic on here? on the forum
  • Emzluna
    Emzluna Posts: 1
    Options
    I have a Foxy who lives up to her name Luna Tic. Am about to start agility classes which are quite a good workout for you and your dog. :laugh:
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    We have a 3 year od English Bulldog, Brooklyn!! I've been asking my husband for another one...either a bulldog or a yorkie (he thinks our bulldog now would drown it in slobber).
  • katcod1522
    katcod1522 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Labradoodle :) And her name is Grace.
  • schume89
    schume89 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I have a Cockapoo named Cash! :)
  • OdeToEmma
    OdeToEmma Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Two Boston Terrors!
  • afrazier128
    afrazier128 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Lab ~ Abby, 8 (adopted from a kill shelter at 4 months)
    Black Heinz 57 ~ Missy, age unknown, guessing around 7 or 8 (a friend said someone has to take her or she's going to the pound)
    Dark Brindle American Bulldog mix ~ Brandi, 4 months (adopted from a shelter at 6 weeks)

Four Chihuahuas ~ Joey, Frankie, Molly and Louie ages 5, 4, 2 and 2
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    This is what I have

http://fav.me/d52h2hb

He does more tricks then dogs twice his age :D
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    gots me a pure bred doberman :)
  • patchesgizmo
    patchesgizmo Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I love ALL dogs.

I had to put down my welsch cardigan corgi Gizmo they are a terrific breed of dogs and I highly recommend.

I have a boxer / labrador mix 12 year old man dog Patches
    and I have a 2 year old Shephard / american bulldog / pitbull mix Gustavious

I have to say having a mixed breed dog you get the best of the breeds of the dog usually. They are awesome dogs. I also say always alter your pets.
  • amanda_ataraxia
    amanda_ataraxia Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I have a pug named Koopa. She is the only small dog I've ever owned. NEVER AGAIN!
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I have an adopted mini-eskie - and she is the sweetest most caring dog I have ever had. Great and playful fun personality who truly meshes well with my busy and fast paced lifestyle.

20485057_4030.jpg

OMG so cute!!!!
  • steph124ny
    steph124ny Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I have a Roxie Dog.....I have no idea what breed she is...but we love her. She's about 60 pounds of hyperness. She looks like a lab/shepard cross. She sheds a lot.
  • Jessastar
    Jessastar Posts: 234
    Options
    I have three;
    a Labrador Retriever named Sunny who is 12 years old. Lazy, yet hyped up and can run a mile after he goes to the bathroom.
    a Golden Retriever named Amy who is 3 years old. Hyperactive, short -attention span, bug eater, and LOVES running.
    and a Bichon Frise named Rosie who is 9. Lap dog, she's lazy except if it involves food. :P

they're all rescue, I can only get rescued dogs.. I feel they're the ones who need the love most.
  • LeeshaNichole
    LeeshaNichole Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I've got an Australian Cattle Dog, also known as a Blue Heeler. Kylie will be 3 yrs old in August. When the weather is decent she rides in my work truck with me as I drive around to customer's houses. She is more content curled up on the seat of my truck than she is being at home alone. A great little dog (only about 28 lbs)
    She is beautiful!! I have a blue heeler named Brody, he is 5. Such a smart/great dog!
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I want a medium to large dog that is a good protective breed. I live alone, and someone recently broke into my car. Makes me nervous that whoever it was is going to get bolder and come back to break in my house in the middle of the night. I saw a puppy the other day that was a dark gray with blue eyes. It looked like a pit bull mix. I'd love to have something like that.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Two:

A Maltese/Bichon, 9 months old, and a Cocker Spaniel/Skye Terrier, 4 years old.
  • readyforthejourney
    Options
    We have a fawn pure-bread pug named Gizmo (aka bobo...as my daughter used to call him when she couldn't say his name) his demeanor is amazing and he is awesome with my daughter. Cute and cuddly. But he has some health problems common to the breed...poor guy :(
  • aliciamda
    aliciamda Posts: 24
    Options
    I had a cocker spaniel cross daschund named Spike up until about 2 weeks ago when he passed away. He really was the cutest thing. :smile:
  • stephieb186
    stephieb186 Posts: 127
    Options
    I have an 18 year old puppy named Kiki. She is a Boxer/Pitt Mutt. I love her so much! She may be old and gray, but she will forever be my puppy face! :happy:

kiki.jpg