Replies

• SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    2 Boxers - LOVE them!!
  • angelicarubi
    angelicarubi Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    6 month olfd yorkshire terrier the name is billy bob:)
  • Gatorjrm
    Gatorjrm Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    A 6 pound Yorkie named Bellini. She's my dogger (daughter)!! Hehe!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I own a dumb dog (very seriously) who is a lab-pitbull cross. He tries to eat my cats.
    Not dumb, he just likes Chinese/Vietnamese food :laugh:

I used to have a pitbull mix who was awesome!!
  • Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    My dog Luke was a pure bred Red Border Collie. It's been almost a year since he passed away. I miss him dearly! :cry:

lukey.jpg

lukey2.jpg
  • VitaBailey
    VitaBailey Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    @DeeVanerbles I have a bichon frise named Missy too! She has a sister named Princess. I adopted them from a bichon rescue 6 years ago. They are almost 14 yo. They are the loves of my life!
  • ShilohMaier
    ShilohMaier Posts: 135
    Options
    I have a pit bull named Buttercup (I didn't name her, she was a rescue). She's the biggest doofus... she ate a rock the other day. But I like taking her to visit my mom's little Shih tzus- they get all yappy at her so she takes her big ol' paw and slaps them. She never nips or even bares her teeth, but when she's had enough she'll take her paw and knock them on their heads.
  • je551caDan13ls
    Options
    In my house we have my "sisterwife"...a pitbull named Star. She is totally in love with my husband but I am the boss...verry verrrrry cute!
  • cbart2818
    cbart2818 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    We own a floppy eared, energetic, super smart, goofball off a pup named Copper. He is a 14 month old male Vizsla. We never know what he is going to do next and certainly keeps up on our toes!!
  • HuntingArpegius
    HuntingArpegius Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    5 month old boxer puppy named Zoey :smile:
  • chunkyjeff
    chunkyjeff Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have a black labrador that goes by the name of Cassie .
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    @DeeVanerbles I have a bichon frise named Missy too! She has a sister named Princess. I adopted them from a bichon rescue 6 years ago. They are almost 14 yo. They are the loves of my life!
    Missy is such a cute name for any small female dog. lol

My Missy was the runt and I got her at 8 weeks, her nickname is Peanut/P-Nut. I have "P-Nut" in a tattoo. She is so dramatic!
  • valeriedent2
    valeriedent2 Posts: 154
    Options
    Two pit mixes, pics are in my profile:

Jade, 12 - I adopted her when she was 6. She's a fiesty, independent old lady. Will "tolerate" cuddles. About 40 pounds. Also goes by "Boo". She's mostly pit, but has something else in there. She's fawn brindle and white.

Jovie, 3 - I adopted her when she was 6 mo. She is a cow. 85 pounds of pure fur lovin' from this one. She also goes by "*kitten* Eater". For obvious reasons. She's pit/lab or pit/american bull dog. White with big black splotches.

I love them both. <3!!! Love my girls!!!
  • VitaBailey
    Options
    In my house we have my "sisterwife"...a pitbull named Star. She is totally in love with my husband but I am the boss...verry verrrrry cute!

LOL We are convinced one of our bichons thinks she is the wife... and that her bichon sister and I are just interlopers here.
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    smDSC02063.jpg
    oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh
    I just want to cup that face and touch noses....lol
    And get bit no doubt:bigsmile:

No, never, she wouldn't hurt a flea! But she hates hates hates little barking white dogs. Only the white ones!
  • finz96
    finz96 Posts: 102
    Options
    My daughter and I have two pitbull terriers. Lucy, a red red-nosed pitbull, who shares my daughter's birthday but is two years younger. She calls Lucy her sweet Lucy Lu because all she wants to do is be close to you and give dog kisses. Within the last year, we also adopted a brindle pitbull from the local animal control that we named Kaeto. He loves water more than any pitbull I've ever met and loves his cheeks petted like he is a cat. LOL. He's definitely a character! :laugh:
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    nibbles.jpg
    <3
  • je551caDan13ls
    Options

LOL We are convinced one of our bichons thinks she is the wife... and that her bichon sister and I are just interlopers here.

Oh yep..when I go to bed, she is on my side and laying on my pillow, while looking up at me....then my husband..like" do I really have to move honey????" I am always shocked..and I shouldn't be..he spoils her...I act all mad...but secretly its very cute!

PS~ she really wants to move to Utah.
  • VitaBailey
    Options
    Missy is such a cute name for any small female dog. lol

My Missy was the runt and I got her at 8 weeks, her nickname is Peanut/P-Nut. I have "P-Nut" in a tattoo. She is so dramatic!

She is adorable... I love the breed. My husband has allergies so that's how I found out about them. They are funny dogs too.
  • keyboardwench
    keyboardwench Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    A chocolate lab, Yoshi, who is the stereotypical lab - she loves to play catch (will not stop once you start, drops it at your feet, no fighting the ball away from her), swim, and is extremely good with people.

tumblr_m5q7cpU7oG1r2nd4wo1_500.jpg

And the other girl is Gibbs (after NCIS), a Maremma sheepdog. She's a bit dumb but I like her anyways.

rfj.png