30 day Shred starting 1st July - anyone want to join?

Options
Hi All

I am starting the 30 day Shred on 1st July - anyone fancy joining me? I am going on holiday on 14th August and need to tone up and lose a few inches on the way. Determined this year not to feel the frumpy one around the pool!

So if you want to get beach fabulous too then get yourself a copy of the 30 day Shred and hop on this thread. The results are great and its only 20 minutes per day so if like me you have a busy life (job, 2 kids etc) then its perfect as there is no excuse to not find 20 mins at some point in the day.

Have a good day all!

Replies

• sarahjay1
    sarahjay1 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I am looking for a copy of this program. If I get one, I will start on July 1st as well. :smile:
  • honore54
    honore54 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on starting it then too!
  • srhershey
    srhershey Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I've been doing only 2 times a week at work, but want to do it 5-6 times a week. :smile:
  • rubyortiz123
    Options
    So its only 20 min each day? Im in :)
  • cuzimme
    cuzimme Posts: 1
    Options
    im game, what do we have to do?
  • flukes9
    flukes9 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I just did it! I love 30 day shred, but I also do Ripped in 30 too. Both are great and I love that I can be finished my workout in the time it would've taken me just to drive to the gym.
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    My DVD arrived today and I did it before I went out with my mom for her birthday.
    20 minutes and I was soaked!
    I'll have to do other workouts with it to increase calorie burn but it's great.
    1 down, 29 to go.
    I hate Jillian and love her all at the same time LOL
  • Sia_33
    Sia_33 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    i bought my dvd last week. i had one attempt and was dripping with ssweat. but i know hard work will pay off. so lets do it together. keep me posted.
  • Lucianna_D
    Lucianna_D Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm in... July 1st...
  • sarahjay1
    sarahjay1 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Got a copy. I'm definitely in!
  • jiggalude
    jiggalude Posts: 53
    Options
    I will! I ordered it a couple weeks back, and have been procrastinating...This should motivate me!
  • Littlemissjackie1
    Littlemissjackie1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I found the 30 day shred levels on youtube :D I'm defiantly going to try it July 1st, no excuses.
    I'm assuming it's 10 days for each level, is that correct?
  • HollyRutledge
    HollyRutledge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!! This will motivate me to actually put it in the PS3...lol:wink:
  • thundercatkho
    Options
    Yes, I'm in. This is just the push I need to get started on my weight-loss/fitness goals. July 1st it is!
  • Becoming_healthy
    Options
    I'm in also!
  • FeeM1986
    FeeM1986 Posts: 9
    Options
    I have bought the dvd, im also starting the 1st of July. I only stared MFP Tuesday so looking forward to seeing results fot my holiday in Sept.
  • Allexmarie67
    Options
    Wow ... Synchronicity ... Got to love it!!! I was jthinking just an hour ago that I have a copy of the 30 day shred and that all ive done with it is to take it out of the box and have a quick preview ... that was about 6 months ago. Since then it's been gathering dust. So I decided that I was going to start it on Sunday 1st July. Please count me in :)
  • sassybellex
    Options
    im in too!
  • WhyeatKachra
    WhyeatKachra Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I finished with Level 1 yesterday. Take on Level 2 today on.
  • fitandfunblonde
    fitandfunblonde Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    me! as long as my dvd i ordered last week arrives before then!