30 day Shred starting 1st July - anyone want to join?

Options

Replies

• joharifit1
    joharifit1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    ME TOO! I am super excited.
  • kacinace
    kacinace Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I started it today, but with my work schedule there is no way I could do it more than 3-4 days/week. I'm aiming to finish it by August 23, but have a few make up days scheduled the last week just in case. Yeah, it's not perfect, but oh well.
  • jumadey
    jumadey Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Let's do this! :wink:
  • jumadey
    jumadey Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Wow ... Synchronicity ... Got to love it!!! I was jthinking just an hour ago that I have a copy of the 30 day shred and that all ive done with it is to take it out of the box and have a quick preview ... that was about 6 months ago. Since then it's been gathering dust. So I decided that I was going to start it on Sunday 1st July. Please count me in :)

Ha. Likewise!! I brought 3 of Jillian's DVDs from Amazon last year and I can count on 1 hand the amount of times I've used them....
  • juleszephyr
    juleszephyr Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I started on the 18th June but am running it till the 1st Aug as I go on holiday with my new partner 2nd Aug so I will do the whole month with you too if that is ok?
    I get up at 6am to fit it in every morning at the moment and it leaves me buzzing for the day though now I have moved up to Level 2 my legs are burning!!
    It is great fun and I am already feeling less 'wobble'
    Let's do it.
    Jules xx
  • Woooolywool
    Woooolywool Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm already 2 days in...but, I'm in! :D

I'll be doing it 5 days a week, having the weekend as rest days.
    Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • anna9102
    anna9102 Posts: 56
    Options
    I'LL JOIN!
  • pinkprincess1952
    pinkprincess1952 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I want in... where can I get a copy of this 30 day shred?
  • anna9102
    anna9102 Posts: 56
    Options
    how can you log this under excersize by the way?
  • smswart
    smswart Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm just starting out in my fitness journey, but I think this is awesome! Will be joining in - and I second Anna's question - what's the best way to log this?
  • kathrynangelabaird
    Options
    I'll join.
    Will give me motivation for the month!

feel free to add me to help keep motivation!

x
  • imafluffypuffybear
    Options
    hi guys i heard about it a lot and was researching for information its a great idea that u guys want to do it it together
    i wanted to try it out this month but i have reaaly pain in my left leg that s why i couldnt log in for weeks
    i hope i will feel better again and can join u guys but im reaally pleased with u all doing it so good luck to all of u :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :s:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: mile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • SouthernCountryGirl
    SouthernCountryGirl Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I've been told you can get the 30 Day Shred from youtube or I found this site on Pinterest and I downloaded 30 Day Shred to my laptop (for portability purposes)

http://tanandtoned.tumblr.com/post/9283879799/workout-links-omg-o

The site has loads and loads of exercise videos, also has her Ripped in 30. I've run across a couple in another language, but hers are perfectly fine. Hope this helps :)

As for the July 1st? I'm in, I did it yesterday for the second time, and I haven't managed to make it through without having to pause it and take a break. Maybe by July 1st I'll be able to make through without stopping lol

Anyone interested in friending, please feel free :)
  • imafluffypuffybear
    Options
    u can also find it on u tube just write 30 day shred level 1.........2...........3 :)
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Im in!! I was looking to start next week as well, and was hoping another group would form soon :-)
  • franlaaar
    franlaaar Posts: 8
    Options
    hi guys! i'm on day 3 of the 30 day shred - i downloaded it. i'm burning and definitely am feeling muscles i haven't before haha! looking for people to help motivate and encourage and vice versa. add me! :) francesca x
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    how can you log this under excersize by the way?

Log it under CIrcuit training
  • fergie2812
    fergie2812 Posts: 162
    Options
  • BamaGirl813
    Options
    Count Me In Too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options
    Hi All

I am starting the 30 day Shred on 1st July - anyone fancy joining me? I am going on holiday on 14th August and need to tone up and lose a few inches on the way. Determined this year not to feel the frumpy one around the pool!

So if you want to get beach fabulous too then get yourself a copy of the 30 day Shred and hop on this thread. The results are great and its only 20 minutes per day so if like me you have a busy life (job, 2 kids etc) then its perfect as there is no excuse to not find 20 mins at some point in the day.

Have a good day all!
    are u sure?? just 20 minutes ??? anybody has some results about it?? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee:wink: