Anyone wanna join? 30 Day Shred Today!

Options

Replies

• carriep1002
    Options
    i joined the 30 day shred with jillian michaels, but i don't know what to put the exercise under. Today i just put it under calisthenics, vigorous and part aerobics general. Would that be ok??
  • carriep1002
    Options
    [quotePS
    Does anyone else look like some sort of dying animal doing the bicycle crunches?
    I roll all over the place!
    [/quote]

lol that is funny!! I know exactly how ya feel, it is really hard for me and i definitely don't look like i am doing it right lol
  • iCupCakeNZ
    iCupCakeNZ Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else look like some sort of dying animal doing the bicycle crunches?
    I roll all over the place!

lol that is funny!! I know exactly how ya feel, it is really hard for me and i definitely don't look like i am doing it right lol

Haha I know that I look like a dying animal in pain when I'm working out my poor cat what she must think
  • kastlekonmama2012
    kastlekonmama2012 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yes, would love to join! My daughter and I had planned on starting tomorrow but will start this evening to join. Thanks! Good Luck =)
  • aztraea
    aztraea Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Day 9 complete! Last day of level 1 tomorrow and then a rest day before moving on to level 2!
  • ccj424
    ccj424 Posts: 30
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I would like to join. Is there a group made for it? I saw this post yesterday, so I did the workout yesterday morning (L1D1).
    I'm in a different time zone than a lot of people, I think, so my posts might be a little off from yours. I hope its okay!
  • terrielyn42
    Options
    just did extreme shed & shread all im saying is OMG!!!
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    DianneOfTheMoon Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    i joined the 30 day shred with jillian michaels, but i don't know what to put the exercise under. Today i just put it under calisthenics, vigorous and part aerobics general. Would that be ok??

I think everyone is putting it under circuit training general, but you can log it however you like!
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    Options
    Well, Day 10 of Level One is complete. I won't be exercising tomorrow (Saturday out of town) so I think I'll redo Day 10 on Sunday and then start LEVEL 2 on Monday. That sounds so scary!!

In other news, I am HORRIFIED that I gained 3 pounds, especially since i started this I have tried to eat exceptionally well. I know, I know, it's just muscle water retention but still I almost screamed when I weighed in this morning. So darn frustrating! Looking forard to seeing that scale go DOWN and meanwhile hoping the tape measure will be a better friend to me.

Be well, good luck with your workouts. Never surrender - Never give up!!!

So crazy that you gained 3 pounds!! I hope you took measurements as well. Don't be scared of Level 2, it's not THAT bad, the moves are broken up and kind of fun, definitely sweat a lot more tho! I'm so happy for you for pushing through! Have a nice weekend!
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    Options
    i started it today too. what else should i be doing besides the workout everyday. just 20 imnute of that is a killer as it is.lol. but i have to shred. i do walking everyday.

Walking is good, I also jog some and do Yoga a little here and there, good luck!
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    Options
    Hey everyone! Level 2 Day 2 for a total of day 12 done!! Woop, woop! I do think I like level 2 better than level 1 I must say. However, I still despise a couple moves in there as well, how are all of you doing?
  • carriep1002
    Options
    Ok thank you! well day 2 for level one tomorrow. It is hard so hopefully it will get easier for me but i can't give up!
  • garbor16
    garbor16 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Finished day 5 level 1. For some reason it seemed really hard tonight. I'm hoping it's because I'm burning through another layer of fat! Plus, I was hungry today, went over in calories but ate healthy. Maybe a sign the scale will be dropping??!!
  • aztraea
    aztraea Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Level 1 complete! I've been doing about 45 minutes of cardio 5Xweek and strength training 3Xwk; I've made no change in my eating habits. After 10 days, I have lost very little weight (3 pounds the first week, which I think was more water than anything else, and none this week), but I have lost an inch off my belly, one off my hips, and one under my bust! Go shredders! :) Taking Sunday off and starting Level 2 on Monday!
  • rah27liz
    rah27liz Posts: 12
    Options
    I have been working on 30 Day Shred for a few weeks now, but not on a consistent basis. Hopefully this can get me to do it every day!
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    I started day 1 today and actually made it through. The other 2 times I have tried it I ended up skipping a lot of parts. I can't wait until I don't feel like I am going to faint halfway through the dvd!
  • katielangley
    katielangley Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I started day 1 today and actually made it through. The other 2 times I have tried it I ended up skipping a lot of parts. I can't wait until I don't feel like I am going to faint halfway through the dvd!
    Great job!!! IT is amazing when you can see changes with your body and endurance Keep it up!!!
  • katielangley
    Options
    I finished day 10 today, and let me just say, I could tell a HUGE difference from day 1;) Just when it starts to get easy, starting level 2 tomorrow:) Let the pain begin!!!
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    Options
    Woooo hoooo! Everyone is doing WONDERFULLY!! So excited for you guys! Finished day 13 today, that means almost HALF WAY THERE!! Yayyyyyuh!! We are the fricken bees knees! Go shredders! P.S. I have had absolutely horrible emotional binge-ing experiences for the last 3 days at different intervals, hoping my mind is back where it needs to be. Nervous to see what the scale has to say on Monday, but gotta own up to what I have done to myself. Today is a new day, stay focused, and positive, I got this, whew!
  • katielangley
    Options
    Woooo hoooo! Everyone is doing WONDERFULLY!! So excited for you guys! Finished day 13 today, that means almost HALF WAY THERE!! Yayyyyyuh!! We are the fricken bees knees! Go shredders! P.S. I have had absolutely horrible emotional binge-ing experiences for the last 3 days at different intervals, hoping my mind is back where it needs to be. Nervous to see what the scale has to say on Monday, but gotta own up to what I have done to myself. Today is a new day, stay focused, and positive, I got this, whew!
    The important thing is you are not giving up... You can do this!!! Start back strong!! We got this:)