30 day Shred starting 1st July - anyone want to join?

Options

Replies

• fitandfunblonde
    fitandfunblonde Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yay day 1 complete!! Was hard, but not too hard, like i can see myself doing it reasonably easily after 10 days. bet il feel my legs tomorrow though after all those squats lol
  • thmprdale
    thmprdale Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is actually my rest day for the week but I will start Monday! I actually tried to do the workouts last week but I couldn't make it through. I think I can this time though. :)
  • LexyLou_5
    LexyLou_5 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Not long woke up in UK, am just about to drag myself to put my gym kit on and start day 1 of 30 day shred...

Here goes :(
  • ShanteA13
    ShanteA13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I have used tried this many times before but never quite made it the whole 30 days. I'm really determined this time and with all of us doing it together, I know I can do it.
  • missxjuicy
    missxjuicy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    So glad I found all 3 levels on you tube. I need to start soon. Have lots of inches I need to lose.

11662968.png
  • tikamacphee
    Options
    Well did Day 1 this morning! Wow - I could go back to bed now!!! I feel like i've had a workout, now time to grab some breakfast :) Good luck everyone else on Day 1 :)
  • Pfeiffer24
    Pfeiffer24 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I just started today, so im one day ahead but we can still motivate each other.. add me :)
  • kingofcrunk
    kingofcrunk Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    It'd be good if you could wait til the 3rd because my dvd hasn't arrived yet. Maybe the 4th if the post service delivers it late.
  • CHN_
    CHN_ Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    New to the site, but started this today, and am hoping to stick with it for the entire month, on top of my regular training.
  • dustwitch
    dustwitch Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 3 of level one, i must be dead unfit as i sweated buckets ! I had a day off yesterday as I did level one on Friday morning then went to Heaton Park to see The Stone Roses in Manchester and afterwards had to do a 5 mile walk back into the centre of Manchester to get my bus home. Next day my bum and calves were aching so much i had to hobble round all day..not sure if it's a middle aged me not used to standing around for hours, walking 5 miles in one go..or that kicking yourself in the *kitten* exercise that did it. Probably a combination of all 3. Anyway, hope it works !
  • littledumplings
    littledumplings Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    It'd be good if you could wait til the 3rd because my dvd hasn't arrived yet. Maybe the 4th if the post service delivers it late.

You can find Level 1 on You Tube...it's the same routine for 10 days :)
  • TriciaAllen7251
    TriciaAllen7251 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of 30DS, I have a new love/hate relationship with Jillian. Day one down. Only 29 more to go. Sometimes day 1 is all I need to be excited about the next 29. I don't know yet. I'll let you know once the nausea passes.
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I would love too!! Just tell me where do i post all my measurments and weight??
  • melissa10666
    Options
    Count me in!

If anyone's looking for a friend for support please feel free to add me :) x
  • twoliver
    twoliver Posts: 1
    Options
    i'll join.
  • kristykritter
    Options
    I'm in! I bought it a few weeks ago and been wanting to start it! I'm leaving for vacation on the 7th, but I will take it with me! Yay!
  • KristinPatrice
    KristinPatrice Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'll go for it! It's been sitting in my media cabinet for months and I really need to add strength training to my routine!
  • Racerrgirl21
    Racerrgirl21 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Awesome ! I'm in!!
  • samanthabeever1610
    samanthabeever1610 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    just done day 1 grhhh i feel sick :( oh well 1 down 29 to go lol:sick:
  • _NicoleEdwards
    Options
    I'm starting the 30 day shred today. Feel free to add me :)