Replies

• RudeGyrl78
    RudeGyrl78 Posts: 21
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Halowidow
    Halowidow Posts: 1
    Options
    I would love to hear how everyone likes this, I just started it. Day 3 tomorrow.
  • kgsprenger
    kgsprenger Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Did my weekly weigh-in and measuring and only lost .2 of a pound, but I lost 1 inch from my waist! An inch! Wahoo!
  • jennakrysteen
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow....wish me luck! Great job to everyone that has been doing it so far!
  • alvinder_kaur
    Options
    looking forward to start it on 5th of july 2012....
    hope it reap off all my fat....
  • adephoto
    adephoto Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in with the Shred! Will start today.
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    DianneOfTheMoon Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Did my weekly weigh-in and measuring and only lost .2 of a pound, but I lost 1 inch from my waist! An inch! Wahoo!

That's great! Good for you, girl!!!

Welcome, Adephoto, Alvinder, and Jenna!! Hope you guys find this thread useful! Let us know how you like the program!
  • LaniCanDoIt
    Options
    I just finished Day 10 of Level 1. I am happy to say that tomorrow I will start Level 2. 1/3 of the workout completed!! :drinker:
    I noticed that I gain back 1.2 lbs from a few days ago :( very disappointing. I don't know what I am doing wrong but I will just try to stay focus and continue working out.
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    Options
    I just finished Day 10 of Level 1. I am happy to say that tomorrow I will start Level 2. 1/3 of the workout completed!! :drinker:
    I noticed that I gain back 1.2 lbs from a few days ago :( very disappointing. I don't know what I am doing wrong but I will just try to stay focus and continue working out.

Congrats on completing Level 1!!!! I think you'll like Level 2, make sure to let us know what you think of it! You have such a great attitude about that slight gain, that's all we can do is stay focused and push forward and trust the process. Good luck! <3
  • rschmmidt
    rschmmidt Posts: 296
    Options
    Well, Day 10 of Level One is complete. I won't be exercising tomorrow (Saturday out of town) so I think I'll redo Day 10 on Sunday and then start LEVEL 2 on Monday. That sounds so scary!!

In other news, I am HORRIFIED that I gained 3 pounds, especially since i started this I have tried to eat exceptionally well. I know, I know, it's just muscle water retention but still I almost screamed when I weighed in this morning. So darn frustrating! Looking forard to seeing that scale go DOWN and meanwhile hoping the tape measure will be a better friend to me.

Be well, good luck with your workouts. Never surrender - Never give up!!!

Well done on this.
    Keep telling yourself it's water or muscle.
    I bet you look more toned already.
    I've done three of these and already I can see the effect it's going to have.

:O)

Thanks for the positive words. I feel so much stronger, so something good is happening! Never give up! :happy:
  • rschmmidt
    Options
    I finished day 10 today, and let me just say, I could tell a HUGE difference from day 1;) Just when it starts to get easy, starting level 2 tomorrow:) Let the pain begin!!!

That's where I'm at too, and I feel exactly the same way! Good luck tomorrow starting level 2 - WE CAN DO THIS!!!

And WELCOME to all the new people on this thread who are starting out,; if *I*can do this, so can you. Stick with it and soon you'll feel stronger, which (and I can't believe I'm saying this) is quite an awesome feeling, actually!! :flowerforyou:
  • rschmmidt
    Options

I had a gain too, but people say not to worry. Muscle retains water as it builds. Don't know if it's a coincidence but I also just finished Day 10 of level 1. And my eating has been good. It is so frustrating but just stick with it and don't give up. I expect to see different - better - results next week. Keep Going!!
  • halliedoll
    halliedoll Posts: 171
    Options
    Im on day 6 of 30DS, any one can definietly add me for support and/or questions and concerns :]
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    Options
    Day 14 of the shred done, only 16 more, that's it!
  • iCupCakeNZ
    iCupCakeNZ Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Day 11 of the shred done!! It was my first day on level 2 and to be honest at first I thought, Oh god I want level 1 again, but as I progressed I couldnt keep that smile off my face,
  • aztraea
    aztraea Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Day 11 of the shred done!! It was my first day on level 2 and to be honest at first I thought, Oh god I want level 1 again, but as I progressed I couldnt keep that smile off my face,
    I just watched level 2 to see what I was in store for tomorrow - yikes! Glad you were able to smile through it ! I think I'll be too busy moaning lol :)
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I just started today!! My legs are already sore, which means it's working LOL. Day 2 tomorrow morning! :)
  • Luxxmundi
    Luxxmundi Posts: 52
    Options
    I'm about to do day 3 today, but really struggling with motivation this morning, I know I just need to get off my *kitten* (and preferably before the baby wakes up again) but I just can't get myself going.
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    Options
    I'm about to do day 3 today, but really struggling with motivation this morning, I know I just need to get off my *kitten* (and preferably before the baby wakes up again) but I just can't get myself going.

The quicker you do it, the quicker it's done and off your mind, come on girl, it's only 20 minutes - you got this!
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    Options
    After this morning I am officially at the HALFWAY mark, oww owwwwww! Terrified to weigh in this morning due to my stress eating. Hoping that I at least broke even, fingers crossed!!!