30 day Shred starting 1st July - anyone want to join?

Options

Replies

• torreviejo
    torreviejo Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Only found this shred today so will start 3rd July.
  • womblewoo
    womblewoo Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey All
    Day 1 complete! Come to the July 30 Day Shredders Group to log your progress!
  • thriftycupl
    thriftycupl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Day 1 complete -- wasn't able to complete all of the cardio -- she kicked my butt today! Tomorrow is another day and right back at it. I will not let Jillian win!
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Dani_wants_to_be_fit Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Hey All

Do you have the link? There are so many threads I can't find it.
  • thinrunner
    thinrunner Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i started yesterday, yay!!
  • wielandm
    wielandm Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I started yesterday with my wife and the rest of the gang (Jillian, Anita and Natalie). :smile:
  • BeeSunny
    BeeSunny Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hey All

Do you have the link? There are so many threads I can't find it.

Please add the link!
  • ritalef
    ritalef Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I don't have the dvd so I'm watching on youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8
  • ritalef
    Options
    I don't have the dvd so I'm watching on youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8
  • seamonkeychar
    seamonkeychar Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Day 2 - done. I seriously love JM, she's da best. I hate those side lunges though. Those kill me.
  • ritalef
    Options
    I did it!
  • FordGal40
    FordGal40 Posts: 58
    Options
    I know it is July 2nd but I just happened to buy 30 DS at Walmart & I would like to join in with this group! I will start tomorrow a.m. :)
  • Scandinavia
    Scandinavia Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I did L1D6 today.:)
  • thmprdale
    thmprdale Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Finish day 1 today! :) some parts I could quite make it through but I kept my feet moving and did it!
  • sithmuffin
    sithmuffin Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Finished day 2.

it was tougher than yesterday, especially any part with the weights; i think i somehow hurt my elbows? because they really really hurt.
    I think when I do this tomorrow I'll not use weights (still go through the motions though) and take it easy on the push ups. :(
  • angrodriguez92
    angrodriguez92 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I finished the very first work out today. I didn't think it was gonna be so hard haha. I'm a fan, I'm gonna keep at it.
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Finished day 2.

it was tougher than yesterday, especially any part with the weights; i think i somehow hurt my elbows? because they really really hurt.
    I think when I do this tomorrow I'll not use weights (still go through the motions though) and take it easy on the push ups. :(

Erg, today was pretty painful for me too. :) Day 2 and 3 are always the worst.
  • Lynxie83
    Lynxie83 Posts: 246
    Options
    Finished day 2.

I was the same! The muscles just above my elbows were REALLY sore! It does get better :smile: I did level 1 day 5 yesterday!
  • Audrey403
    Audrey403 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Finished day 2, not gonna lie-- I am sore from day 1. Even though it felt easy doing it- I am having some leg pains today!
    Also- I only got up to 96 cals on my HRM, how about everyone else?
  • girlonfire15
    girlonfire15 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Did L1D1 this morning. I rested for 7-8 seconds during most of the strength bits - especially squats/lunges - but overall I really didn't think it was that bad, and I figure I should be doing it without rest by day 5 or so. So far I'm not sore, but I'm sure that'll be a different story in the morning! I'm excited to see my results, and, of course, everyone else's :)