What are you currently reading??

Options

Replies

• Dethea
    Dethea Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I bought The Complete Wizard of Oz series for 95 cents!
  • PrincessNikkiBoo
    PrincessNikkiBoo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I love fantasy books, so the Percy Jackson ones at the moment :)
  • igora_soma
    igora_soma Posts: 486
    Options
    Re-reading 50 Shades of Grey. I am also reading the new Bob Harper book at the same time. LOVE Kindle, one of the most convenient tech gadgets you can buy today :)
  • Treece68
    Treece68 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Just finished 'Dance with Dragons', now trying to figure out what to read until the next book in the series, since George RR Martin won't give birth to the next one until who knows when.
    I know how you feel!
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    The Dome - Stephen King
  • BigBodyBobby
    Options
    Christopher Moore-Lamb The Gospel according to Biff Christs childhood friend

Christopher Moore-The Stupidest Angel
  • Veganbambina
    Veganbambina Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    50 shades of grey. Wowzers!!
  • keyboardwench
    keyboardwench Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Sandman "Brief Lives" by Neil Gaiman and I have a "Becoming Vegetarian" open but not actively reading.
  • milk_shakes
    Options
    very late but I'm reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. And also a book called "Eve" forgoet the author. I just read The Hunger Games trilogy. I usually read 2 books at once. I guess I overindulge in every area hahaha
  • jyuubi
    jyuubi Posts: 109
    Options
    I borrowed The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks from a friend. Been so long since I managed to get nearly half-way through a book, haha. I'm also trying to read Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris, part of The Southern Vampire Mysteries/True Blood series. I was reading 50 Shades of Grey until I dropped it. Totally awful book.
  • jellojiggler26
    Options
    Fifty Shades series... Can't put it down :P
  • brandalini
    brandalini Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I read a cheesy romance novel by Julia Quinn yesterday and on top of that am currently reading the Game of Thrones books!
  • brandalini
    brandalini Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Fifty Shades series... Can't put it down :P

SO GOOD! Which one are you on?
  • brentdaniels
    brentdaniels Posts: 127
    Options
    The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People-Stephen R. Covey(for the third time, apparently the first 2 times didn't take!). I am also reading it on my Kindle Fire.
  • foxbat2828
    foxbat2828 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Trying to finish up Atlas Shrugged this summer. Read the Hunger Games trilogy, all three books, in less than a week ... Rand takes a bit longer to make sure you don't miss anything ... although Anthem was a very quick read.
  • HYPNOKITTIE
    Options
    Mockingjay. The final book in the Hunger Games Trilogy.
  • artemisnyc
    artemisnyc Posts: 36
    Options
    Just started Synchronicity: The Art of Coincidence, Choice, and Unlocking Your Mind by Kirby Surprise....have high hopes but will see :)
  • PammyJay91
    PammyJay91 Posts: 25
    Options
    Clive barker's "WeaveWorld" :)
  • Phoenix59
    Phoenix59 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing up Upton Sinclair's "The Jungle." Really makes me wish I'd read this years ago!
  • Soon2BeMrsThomson
    Options
    People have been going mad for the 50 shades trilogy - I have them all to take on my Honeymoon and if they are as rauncy as they make out then my H2B better watch out :laugh: