Replies

• hotjacki85
    hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I have lots!
  • clairegreen1974
    clairegreen1974 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I have the top half of my back covered... ive been waiting to lose weight (i.e. the back fat I have acquired since last time i was under the needle) before i get more... and i will get more!!
  • dieselveins
    dieselveins Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Inked and very proud.. About 9 tattoos so far. Getting a couple more this summer
  • concerto3
    concerto3 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I have 3! Just got them all on Saturday! Still healing up but loving them! One on my inner left wrist, says Always, I call it my Harry Potter tattoo, on my inner right wrist, I have Patience tattooed, for a very personal reason. And the third is the Stargate symbol for earth on the back of my neck /geek :-)
  • mbcwild1
    mbcwild1 Posts: 7
    Options
    i have 31 and so far have 9 hours in my back
  • brittany17love
    brittany17love Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Inked and proud (: I have two tattoos. One of a Phoenix that is not done yet on my left forearm and my daughters name "Hannah" in fancy writing on my wrist with a flaming heart underneath. Mine all are very colorful, no black. I intend on getting my zodiac sign on my foot soon. (Leo)
  • erin_zuk
    erin_zuk Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I do...and you can see quite a few of them in my new pic.
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I have 5. One is not done, but just needs more color added when I get the money.
  • bumbledust
    bumbledust Posts: 22
    Options
    I've got a large Big Dipper tattooed onto my right shoulderblade. Alkaid is at the base of my neck, and it spreads down and right from there. No connecting lines for the constellation, just six-pointed black stars with empty centers.

I wanted a mark to symbolize my connection to Bear (I'm Cherokee, from a healing clan), without doing the overdone pawprint thing.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I only have 9 :) no more until I hit my goal :(
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I have two right now and many more I want whenever I get the money!
  • vbrent07
    vbrent07 Posts: 115
    Options
    I have 2 , my ankle and back. I will be getting one more with my son's name on it. Tattoos are just another work of art and if I had the money I would get a lot more because they can be pretty addicting lol!
  • adfairlt2
    adfairlt2 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have two! I got them because I could, LOL., I was over 50 and both my parents had passed!! Funny, huh? Tattoos are a very personal decision. I am looking to get my next! :)
  • angrodriguez92
    angrodriguez92 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Inked and proud. Two on my wrists (of max and a wild thing), one on my chest (a cherry bomb; an ode to my adolescents and The Runaways/Joan Jett), and one on my upper arm like a sailor (An anatomically correct heart with a ribbon that says MOM). I'm also an aspiring tattoo artist. Diggin the love of tats on here!
  • kimmy98
    kimmy98 Posts: 15
    Options
    i have two i love them and oldest boy has four he designed himself and my middle child has 2 i love them on me and other people
  • kimmy98
    kimmy98 Posts: 15
    Options
    lucky i definately dont ever regret getting mine
  • LittleNicci
    LittleNicci Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    11 tattoos down, 2 more to go and then probably done...probably lol, "cali girl" on my knuckles, mom on my left shoulder, dad on my right shoulder, angel turtle on my left foot, devil turtle on my right foot, roses on my left forearm, turtle on my trampstamp, getting one on my right wrist covered up, getting 2 on my back covered up, "california grown" on my chest :-D
  • nessa786
    nessa786 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I have a tribal wolf howling at the moon on one shoulder, a tribal tiger on the other shoulder, and a RIP cross with a banner wrapping around it with my triplet siblings names that passed away.
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    TATTOOOS.jpg

:drinker:
  • sophiathedss
    sophiathedss Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Ink to paper is thoughtful
    Ink to flesh, hard-core.
    If Shakespeare were a tattooist
    We'd appreciate body art more.
    ~Terri Guillemets

I love my ink...half sleeves, full back ink and some various other work! There are some that don't approve but you will have to come to accept....it's the human condition...and I approve of my ink! :bigsmile:

11269213.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods