Cleavage, inappropriate or fine?

Options

Replies

• Mariaoserratos
    Mariaoserratos Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I personally do not like the attention in my private parts...but everyone is different, if you are ok with it and does not make you uncomfortable then go for it. I have notice that the minute my boob is poking out, men are just starring at it.. As a straight women I don't blame them because when I see a woman with there boobs out I stare too, but I don't care I'm just like WOW I shouldn't be looking there...HAHAHA
  • TinaKeniston
    TinaKeniston Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I, too, am well endowed in that area. I'd say there's a time and a place for it and you just have to use good judgement. At work it would totally be inappropriate, but going out for the evening, yep, they're out there!
  • reereejandro
    reereejandro Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    32EE here :)

Obviously at work is a no-no (if you have a boring job)
    But just get a job at a bar or a club or even waitress and the tips will ROLLLLL in :) haha

Jealous girls are just jealous. But they can wear anything so they shouldn't complain.

Shopping is a biiiiatch for chesty girls isn't it? If anyone knows a great sports bra please let me know! XX
  • YokoJ
    YokoJ Posts: 253
    Options
    I'm a F cup.....it's pretty much impossible to find something other than turtlenecks that doesn't show a little cleavage. *shrugs* I feel your pain.
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Shopping is horrible Im a ff... and to get a bra that fits I have to special order...
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    Glad to know I'm in the big boob club (38DD) :D

Cleavage is appropriate in some circumstances and sometimes not so too. I often get a kick out of watching a guy's (and the occasional girl's) eyes travel to my cleavage (my husband still tries to peek even after 16 years lol) even though you can tell he/she is trying not to go there lol. Not always, but once and awhile it's funny.
  • antizoni1
    antizoni1 Posts: 334
    Options
    Cleavage is never inappropriate, it is always fine, I am Not a real doctor, I just play one on T.V. :)
  • meghan6867
    meghan6867 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    If you've got them... flaunt them. :laugh:

No, but seriously... I've 36 Ds... I can relate. The truth of the matter is, a lot of cute shirts are lower cut and women that well-endowed... you're going to show some cleavage. I say, let the haters hate... where what YOU feel comfortable in.
  • juliaamilee
    juliaamilee Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I am with everyone else time and place be appropriate, and if your at a family venue and your showing to much cleavage then expect the comments and remarks. It is going to happen. If it doesnt bother you then good, if it does then cover up. Who's to say what is too much is up for whom ever is looking I guess. I work with lots of very young girls so I see it all the time, I guess I have become immune to it, I could care less.
  • fervc60
    fervc60 Posts: 70
    Options
    Cleavage is good.
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Moral Shame is a good thing as long as it does not go Toxic. Individuals and Cultures have different levels of moral shame. Ask yourself, "if I had a Daughter My Age and physical size, would I want her wearing out what I do?" YOU decide from there...If "mating" is a consideration, you also may want to ask yourself, "What type of MAN am I attracting dressed like I am; are you looking for a "Keeper" or some that you can "throw back" in the ocean. Remember, most men take a woman where he finds her, for the purpose for which he has "classified" her ( slutty, ho, quickie, short term...mother of my kids, a wifey prospect, good to meet mom/family...).
  • donovanart
    donovanart Posts: 55
    Options
    tumblr_m6arzgP8PV1r0567co2_500.gif

This. Killed. Me <3
  • dragonfly74
    dragonfly74 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    Just curious, you said "never around young kids." But you do wear these clothes to get ice cream and to the beach? I usually see lots of kids in these kinds of places :wink:
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    I love boobs, too bad I have none! I would flaunt it if I had SOME.
  • kelleymj
    kelleymj Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I wish I had cleavage....I hate my itty bitty titties!!! If I look annoyed at seeing someone's cleavage...it is just pure jealousy!!! Just makes me hate mine even more!!! So, just ignore us woman sporting small boobies!
  • anhepler
    anhepler Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm a D myself and people are always telling me to go put on a shirt that covers my chest and b/c theyre really hard for me to find unless theyre up to my neck (which i always feel like are choking me) my response is usually ill be sure to do that when you go find me one, so honestly since you dont wear it around kids or at work what you do with your cleavage is your choice and the other people are just jealous.
  • ncqueenbee
    ncqueenbee Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    1. Nobody is jealous.

2. Do what you want.

3. Don't complain when people make assumptions about you based on how you're dressed.

^This. I am a bit conservative and I would have to strongly disagree with the women who say's that other women are jealous of their cleavage. I have always had cleavage, not so much since I've lost weight, but, nevertheless, I have never had the desire to put them out there for the world to see. They are for my husband's eyes only.

Whenever I do see women out there with it hanging out for the world to see, I think, how sad if that's the only way this women can get the attention that she craves.

As far as using the excuse that it's hot. Yeah, it's hot..but wearing something sleevless and not so low cut maybe a better (classier) option. But, do what you want...just don't complain when you don't get the kind of attention you're looking for.
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    A study by a Chicago university sociologist of 1,200 women found that large-breasted women tend to have higher intelligence. The study divided the women into five groups ranging from virtually flat-chested to extra-large breasts.

The results revealed that the big-breasted women had an overall higher I.Q.—about 10 points—than the lesser endowed members of the study. Women with average-sized breasts also beat out those that were in the smallest size group.

This why I love big breasted women!
  • bm99
    bm99 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't a loose, flowy top actually be cooler than a tight, cleavage baring top?
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I wish I had cleavage....I hate my itty bitty titties!!! If I look annoyed at seeing someone's cleavage...it is just pure jealousy!!! Just makes me hate mine even more!!! So, just ignore us woman sporting small boobies!

You can always buy some