**Fit and Fun-sized**(5'4 and under) WEEK 1

Options

Replies

• supermom1114
    Options
    So I did a workout on the 30 day challenge for the EA Active game on Wii and my workout on the Biggest Loser game for the Wii today! Feeling good! I wish I could get to the gym but I've got a lot of studying to do tonight and a presentation to put together for my recipe modification project.

Looks like everyone is doing great!! I didn't realize how many of us there were either! crazy!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone - just wanted to check in. :) I went to the gym today and just did the elliptical for a while. Yesterday I weight trained my biceps and triceps and they were so sore today, so maybe I will get some more muscle. :tongue:

I hope everyone is doing well! :flowerforyou:
  • Glover513
    Options
    I want to join!! I'm 5'4 and my current weight is 226. My goal weight is 120.
  • jzbaby626
    Options
    not looking forward to weigh ins tomorrow. i didn't do good at all this week :sad: :noway: :grumble: :embarassed: :mad: thats all, just wanted to get that off my chest.
  • supermom1114
    Options
    not looking forward to weigh ins tomorrow. i didn't do good at all this week :sad: :noway: :grumble: :embarassed: :mad: thats all, just wanted to get that off my chest.

I think on a holiday week, not gaining would make me just as happy as losing a pound or two!
  • jzbaby626
    Options

I think on a holiday week, not gaining would make me just as happy as losing a pound or two!

lol i know, keeping my fingers crossed!!!
  • savvystephy
    Options
    I don't know how this group wants to weigh in, but since it is 7:36 am, I thought I should just post since I just weighed myself. :smile:

Sunday, November 29, 2009
    SW: 193
    FaFS SW: 176
    CW: 175

This Weeks Loss: -1
    FaFS Total Loss: -1
  • geicko
    geicko Posts: 151
    Options
    Well done savvystephy !

I weighted myself too a few minutes ago and I'm a little worry now :indifferent: I lost 2 pounds since last Sunday, even though I re-adjusted my goal to maintenance and ate a daily average of 2000 calories this last week (that's 200 more than what I used to eat). Even when trying really hard, I never lost as much in a single week...
  • supermom1114
    Options
    Great Job Stephy! I weighed in and I'm happy I at least lost this week =)

SW 190
    FaFS SW 142.8
    CW 141.6

FaFS Weight Loss -1.2lbs or 0.84%

I hope we all have great weeks this week! I'm buying Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred on Dec 1st n starting it that day too! I've heard its really good and read reviews on this site too. I just hope it doesn't build a lot of muscle on my arms, I really dont want bulky arms
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

SW: 136
    FAFs SW: 129
    CW: 129

Weight loss: 0 lbs.

No weight loss this week. I'm unsure why there is no weight loss as i stayed within my allotted calories all week even on Thanksgiving and exercised everyday as well. I usually would be very discouraged but I'm feeling alright about it. Perhaps the loss will show up during next weeks weigh in.

Great job to everyone who saw a loss this week, keep up the great work.
  • marilla
    marilla Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    FaFS SW: 130.0
    Current Weight: 130.8

Up a little, but I kind of fell off the wagon this long weekend in terms of eating. I did exercise some, but not as much as usual. Back on track for next week.
  • savvystephy
    Options
    Thanks Geicko & Supermom. I am happy that I didn't gain any from my bad eating on Thursday and a little on Friday. I noticed it effecting my run today though. :tongue:

Geicko - From my understanding, you may have to adjust your calories a bit until you find a range that will keep you around the same weight. MFP is only a guide, especially to maintenance mode. :flowerforyou:

Supermom - Great job on the 1.2 lb loss! :drinker: 30 Day Shred is fantastic! I am probably going to start it again for December to. I did it in October and lost a ton of inches. :smile:

Chocolickkyss - Just keep with it. :flowerforyou:
  • savvystephy
    Options
    FaFS SW: 130.0
    Current Weight: 130.8

Up a little, but I kind of fell off the wagon this long weekend in terms of eating. I did exercise some, but not as much as usual. Back on track for next week.

You can do it! :smile:
  • supermom1114
    Options
    Thanks Stephy! I here 30 day shred is great! I really want to lose inches a tone up

Chocolickkyss- Keep up the hard work, I admire that u stayed in ur cals for thanksgiving way to go!! It will pay off!!!

marilla- .8lb isnt too bad, just get back on track this week n dont feel guilty, I know a lot of us slacked off a bit this week
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    FaFS SW: 132.6
    Current Weight: 130.6

I lost 2 lbs this week!!!
  • romst19
    romst19 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    FaFS SW: 138
    Current Weight: 138

No loss, but no gain either. I'll take it - I haven't been doing well since Thanksgiving. Hoping to get back on track today. Good luck!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies!

I went to DC last night and stayed out dancing LATE. Between the 75 minutes of working out and the 3 hours of dancing, I can barely move! :laugh: But it was SOOOO FUN. (Does anyone have spare tickets to Barbados? I think I met my future husband there LOL :bigsmile: )

Anywho, I forgot to weigh in this morning. :tongue: Already ate breakfast and everything. I'll weigh in tomorrow though. I stayed pretty good this week and worked out like crazy so I could add some treats in. :smile:
  • jzbaby626
    Options
    Hey Ladies. Just weighed in.

FaFS SW: 143.4
    CW: 142.0

Loss of 1.4 lb! :happy: Wow..I don't know how i pulled that one off. I thought I did bad this week, i thought i was going to gain weight. Guess i wasn't doing as bad as i thought i was tho. Im not gonna complain lol. Good luck on the week ahead everyone!! :flowerforyou: :heart: I LOVE dancing too Songbyrd!! & i love it even more bc its a great workout!!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies. Just weighed in.

FaFS SW: 143.4
    CW: 142.0

Loss of 1.4 lb! :happy: Wow..I don't know how i pulled that one off. I thought I did bad this week, i thought i was going to gain weight. Guess i wasn't doing as bad as i thought i was tho. Im not gonna complain lol. Good luck on the week ahead everyone!! :flowerforyou: :heart: I LOVE dancing too Songbyrd!! & i love it even more bc its a great workout!!

Exactly! You don't even notice it's a workout until the next morning when your legs and hips and abs are so sore you actually creak!! :laugh:
  • marilla
    marilla Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Tried to insert a chart. Can't get it to work just yet.