Victory

Options

Replies

• cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    That is soooooo incredible. :) Fantastic and congratulations on your test!!! Wowzers!
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    Honey, I am so proud of you for reaching your goal yesterday, and to rock it with 100% is just so perfectly you - all or nothing! You look fantastic, and yes, we absolutely appreciate Magic Mike Monday! I love you honey, I consider myself privileged to call you my friend. And for the record, you were a hero long before yesterday! :smooched:
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    You my friend have the most amazing story and what a transformation! Kudos to you for your efforts and dedication and thank you for the motivation and ideas!
  • bringit30
    bringit30 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Incredible work! Truely amazing and inspiring ::happy:
  • erintheinspiration
    erintheinspiration Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You are one of the most amazing and inspiring people I have ever met!!! Just when I think I want to give up, I see something written by you and I totally change my mind and want to get out and kick some serious *ss!!! You will forever be a hero in my eyes! Thank you, Brett for being YOU! XO!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    F#cking incredible Boil Butt!!!!

You've proven that just wanting it isn't enough; you have to commit and results will come. Seriously, you look amazing and you are inspirational :bigsmile:

:noway:
  • tdmcmains
    tdmcmains Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Dude. Really nicely done. ;)
  • EmilyLStuart
    EmilyLStuart Posts: 172
    Options
    I can hear some of my own sentiments in your words....wtg my fellow mfp friend, wtg...

13800327.png
  • _Mimi_
    _Mimi_ Posts: 233
    Options
    WOW! Fantastic transformation, and fabulous writing! Awesome job on the perfect FD test also!
  • stpetegirl
    stpetegirl Posts: 241
    Options
    WOW!! What a transformation! You are amazing and a true inspiration to everyone!! You look fabulous!
  • Psychoanalytic
    Options
    All I can do is whistle and throw dollar bills everywhere. Great job cupcake
  • BeachBobbie
    Options
    You are amazing! You have just inspired me to kill my workout today! I am hoping to get to my ideal body by Christmas....I can't wait.
    You really rock! This is exactly what I needed! Thank you for sharing :)
  • kat65
    kat65 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Incredible story. Awesome job. Congratulations.

Why the heck would anyone report someone on here? Seriously? Wow... Everyone should just focus on changing their own life instead of being petty.
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I agree with ALL of the above!! *Standing Ovation*

Brett, thank you for sharing your story. I am inspired and incredibly thankful to call you friend. Congratulations on all of your accomplishments and yea, have to admit...am also a fan of hot firemen!

:wink:
  • thamre
    thamre Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    incredible story and an awesome inspiration! congratulations!
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I just looked up "Winner" in the dictionary and there was a picture of you at the side of it.

Seriously dude, you're a true inspiration. I would even settle for reaching your "skinny fat" stage but you've shown us you can go so far beyond that. And more importantly, without freaking out about math, without fad-dieting, without jumping on bandwagons or falling for scare tactics or working out every waking second. It's an honor to call you a friend.
  • mama2beau
    mama2beau Posts: 21
    Options
    Ooh La La, You get the Sexiest Hero Award!!!!!
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    All I can do is whistle and throw dollar bills everywhere. Great job cupcake

Hahaha,...this comment is so full of win!
  • Happymom83
    Happymom83 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    awesome job!:)
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    I wish I could report this thread for sheer awesomeness. You are what this website is all about, make no mistake. You are encouraging, dedicated, and accomplished. There isn't anyone left on this site to send you the friend request, because you've befriended d a m n near everyone, and find time to encourage them all. Congratulations, Brett. If anyone deserves this more, I just haven't met him yet.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!