What's your Non-Scale Victory for Today?

Options
The outfit that I chose for work today will barely stay on! My pants are almost falling off, and my sweater keeps slipping off my shoulder. YAY!!!

Replies

• soymilkcoffee
    Options
    The skirt I bought last summer was so loose this morning that I couldn't wear it. Threw it in the donation box. :heart:
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I put on a fitting tank top...and I didnt have to pull it down. It went down on its own. A couple months ago, I had to struggle to get it down over my body....and then pulled it off because it looked ridiculous.
  • Minnie92x
    Minnie92x Posts: 107
    Options
    Looking in the mirror and notice a very toned looking tummy :drinker:
  • aprice3320
    aprice3320 Posts: 26
    Options
    I went shopping for clothes yesterday. I'd been putting this off because its never been fun for me at my size. We are going on vacation so I had to get clothes. Last time I bought clothes I wore size 24. To my delight the new clothes are size 16!!! I'm thrilled!
  • nachobunny
    nachobunny Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I always wondered what NSV stood for "non-scale victory" - duh! I always thought it meant new size victory LOL. Great job on feeling good!
  • simplycee
    simplycee Posts: 29
    Options
    I made my morning run! It was so hard to get up but I got up and got it done!
  • ShawnaPE
    ShawnaPE Posts: 14
    Options
    The shorts I tried on this morning fit, zipped and buttoned and I could not get them over my hips last summer. YAY!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Ran 2.5 miles non-stop this morning!
  • bbbsmama
    bbbsmama Posts: 96
    Options
    I have always had a flat butt....and this morning, but butt looks all muscle and good :)
  • ebonyroche
    ebonyroche Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I got up this morning at 4:30 and Zumba'd. This was hard for me because I usually get up at 5:30 but I had to fill in for a girl at work. This would have given me the ultimate excuse to say in bed but I got up!
  • cberridge1987
    Options
    That I really, did NOT want to do any form of exercise today, and I still got in from work, and got my *kitten* in gear and did something!!

By the way, well done everyone!
  • ValPursuingHealth
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • Octopies
    Octopies Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    This is the 2nd day in a row that I've worked out- I usually alternate days (if even that) so its a victory for me. :)
  • LadyIntrepid
    LadyIntrepid Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    A woman at the gym who's there ALL the time told me I not only look great but she can tell how much I've progressed in strength and endurance since I first started going in November. Nice to hear!
  • KarenAnnne
    KarenAnnne Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    My victory is getting my butt out on the trail despite 100F heat and doing 7miles.
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I felt fat and unmotivated, and a co-worker noticed I had lost weight. I really needed that!
  • trapperanne
    trapperanne Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    great topic. "the clothes i have were getting too tight, now they look a lot better"
  • AprilRenewed
    AprilRenewed Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    My biceps and back are sore which means I worked it hard yesterday!!! :)
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I ran 10K.
  • amjenty
    amjenty Posts: 22
    Options
    Once a month on Friday's we can wear jeans to work . When I put mine on this morning and buckled the belt, I had to go down 3 holes in order for them to stay on! Down 3 holes! wow, I was pleased, gave me more motivation to continue Insanity!! :bigsmile: