How many kids do YOU want? :)

Options

Replies

• bm99
    bm99 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I'm fine with my 2 for 1 deal twin boys.

I never wanted kids, they were an oops.

Child free is the way to be... don't let other people pressure you into having kids... we're over populated anyway and you should enjoy your life and freedom!
  • nicolebunny55
    Options
    Most people think im crazy, but for me I want twins.

a boy and a girl and then i would probably want another boy :smile:
  • bm99
    bm99 Posts: 597 Member
    Options

They aren't an accessory or novelty item :grumble:

Twins have a much higher risk to mom AND babies. Whatever negative things that can happen during pregnancy are risk x 2 with twins. The chances that they will be premature or developmentally delayed are higher.
  • georgiag111
    georgiag111 Posts: 424
    Options
    We have 6 kids and we are done so I guess 6 kids and my husband = 7 kids I want.......l
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    I would love to eventually have between 2 and 4. I am open to adoption because I am not sure if I could handle having all 4 :laugh:

(P.S I would love to have a mix. We have a curse in our family of all boys except for my Aunt, Sister, and myself. But I love my two little cousins, who are both boys, and I know exactly how to handle them! :smile:)
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    If I could afford them, I'd like 4. They can be in whatever order or sex, but it would be nice for a mix of boys and girls. If there was at least one boy that was older (like oldest) that would be good too. They tend to stick up for and watch out for the younger sisters. lol :)

Of course I'd be happy to have any, I just think around 4 is ideal. I love kids.
  • ProudArmyWifey8
    Options
    I just had my 1st and let me tell you ive never felt so in love.

I want 1 more a boy :)))) ill have my baseball player

And my little princess :)
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    We want 3. I grew up with just a brother and always wanted another sibling. I already have the names picked out.
  • annahiven
    annahiven Posts: 185
    Options
    I will carry no children.

I might adopt.
  • f1ctional
    f1ctional Posts: 235
    Options
    I have got 4.. and we started young, keep in mind I am 39 and my wife is 36. My oldest daughter is 20 and she is getting married next year. My oldest son is 18 and awaiting confirmation to be able to enlist in USAF, my second oldest son is 15 and my youngest daughter is about to turn 12.
  • littlelaurie14
    littlelaurie14 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Well I originally wanted zero... Then my little girl came along haha. I love her to death though! She's probably going to be the only one... Though one day I might have baby fever and want another, we'll see :)
  • danadeere
    danadeere Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i have one but i want four in all i just need to find the right person
  • kingsqueen306
    kingsqueen306 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have 2.. one boy (2) and one girl (4).. definately want more! Have several more names picked out for boys and girls...Lord willing! :happy: :wink:
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    I have one, and possibly will have one more.

What I wanted before I discovered I was pregnant with my son, none.
  • stargazer008
    stargazer008 Posts: 531
    Options
    1 or 2
  • shmiracles
    shmiracles Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    childfree forever by happy choice
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    StrengthIDidntKnow Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I have a 1, would love to have another but that isn't looking so good for us.
  • recoiljpr
    recoiljpr Posts: 292
    Options
    I have got 4.. and we started young, keep in mind I am 39 and my wife is 36. My oldest daughter is 20 and she is getting married next year. My oldest son is 18 and awaiting confirmation to be able to enlist in USAF, my second oldest son is 15 and my youngest daughter is about to turn 12.

Sounds like us! We have 4 as well (11- Son, 8-Son, 3-Son, 2-Daughter).
  • YokoJ
    YokoJ Posts: 253
    Options

They aren't an accessory or novelty item :grumble:

Twins have a much higher risk to mom AND babies. Whatever negative things that can happen during pregnancy are risk x 2 with twins. The chances that they will be premature or developmentally delayed are higher.

So its wrong to want twins? I would like twins...I dnt view them as an accessory. Not like the lady was saying she's taking unprescribed clomid or something just for twins. Ppl are saying what gender children they want. Why aren't you giving them a spill about children not being a accessory and be happy for what you get?

Twins don't always equal danger and high risk. Just like singletons don't equal a easy pregnancy.
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    We have 2 kiddos (a 6yr old boy and a 3yr old girl) and my husband and I want 1 or 2 more. :)