Men, What is sexier, a small butt or a big butt?

Options

Replies

• wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    My hubby votes big. But healthy/fit is best.

His reasoning mostly is due to him himself having a very round big perky butt. He did not like the idea of a gal having less than him.

As a girl, my inner lez is more attracted to big but toned also. no cheese. no boney butts. the crease (hub and I both say) under the butt is the really attractive part also.

hubs packs big in front to so he can handle big, some men cant "reach" if its big. in "acts" from behind.
  • DaddyJoJo
    DaddyJoJo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    LOVE the question, and only because you asked... I think it depends on you, hon. Looks like you're 23, right? Hmm... just saying, while youre young, skin is firm, and muscles react SO well to excercise you gotta go with the "button" butt.

My preference is athletic. I have a huge appreciation for fit ---because it is so hard to achieve consistently. People have modified their standards on appearance over the last decade because we ourselves have also likely changed.

Athletic is sexy. Attractive is a girl who takes care of herself. She'll generally be healthier, have no depression issues (or issues peiod), have better endurance to do fun things, and will be more fun to be with.

...amazing how much you can glean from a tight butt isn't it? :tongue:

Joe
    Consistory32 @ gmail.com
  • jayb33z
    jayb33z Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    definitely big. some hail damage is acceptable...
  • antizoni1
    antizoni1 Posts: 334
    Options
    I totally agree with you
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend likes big butts, luckily mine is ample, and according to him, my squats and lunges are making it even better and more robust haha. People at my old job used to comment on my butt and tell me I had a "ghetto booty." It was weird for me. My butt was a topic of conversation a bit too much for my own comfort. :-P People in cars have actually stopped just to comment on my derriere. So, I guess big can be good. I personally wouldn't mind if mine was a little smaller, though. Maybe people would stop talking about it then.
  • gipperakh
    gipperakh Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    A man worth attracting won't be attracted to you because of the size of your butt. :D
  • mamamudbug
    mamamudbug Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    A perky butt... go squats! Go deadlifts!
  • tinytoyjess
    tinytoyjess Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Oh.my.God.Becky ... look at her butt. It is so BIG!
  • gipperakh
    gipperakh Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    definitely big. some hail damage is acceptable...

That's awesome lol
  • CaptainAmerica1970
    Options
    Donkey, DONKEY, Donkey, Donk. A Nice Firm Donkey! Ya' just know when you see 'em.
  • christiangandy
    christiangandy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    a big butt, with good shape........all the way, no arguments!!!!!

otherwise its like spooning a coffee table
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,160 Member
    Options
    Pert - proportionate with the body size and shape!
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I have had large, rounded hips/bum since a teenager. No matter my size.. its just my body shape.
    Men I've dated have always told me they love it. (Though I feel its needing toned down.. which I'm working on.)
    Of course, its not for everyone. Different men are attracted to different looks (though I have converted one or two) ;-)
  • HerbT51
    HerbT51 Posts: 36
    Options
    BIG BUTT! I don't want a woman who looks like an adolescent boy.
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    i am a fan of a lady with a "figure"
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    S M L XL I just can't stop looking at them

This is very true! haha!
  • MalSponseller
    MalSponseller Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Not as a guy, but as a lady with 45 in. hips, I can tell you there are some guys that are just magnetized by a big butt. xD

I really think it's about good proportion to the rest of the body and LIFT. A saggy butt is a no-go, it needs to be healthy and lifted. ^^
  • christiangandy
    christiangandy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    People have different tastes I think. Who told you that your butt was too small, man or woman? That was unkind of them! You should aim for the body that is right for YOU! Any man worth knowing will base is judgement on so much more than just butt size, or anything physical. I don't like the idea of men calling the shots about what is hot or not and women having to work hard to fall into line with that. Men don't have to go through that, because men don't tend to be judged first and foremost on their looks, and don't assume they will be. I apologise on behalf of my sex!
    xxx

i agree with you in the beginning, but the last part? what a load of rubbish, men are just as up for judgement on their looks................. when i was 263 lbs, women didnt look at me at all, and once the weight came off, its embarrassing the amount of attention im getting, its actually caused an issue with my wife, and im seriously considering hitting mikky dees again (well, not mikky dees, but you get the picture) :noway:
  • Puddles0308
    Options
    Sexiness is not about having a small butt or big butt.
    Its about loving what YOU have.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    I have wide hips but a flat bum. I am hoping all these squats will give me the round shape that I think is sexiest. My hubs has never complained though, whether it was fat or flat (its been both this year lol).