Men, What is sexier, a small butt or a big butt?

Options

Replies

• Springer007
    Springer007 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Sounds a bit strange but if you really want to know what "Ideal" is.... go grab a Playboy mag off the news stand. Guys like all kinds of stuff but generally by most mens standards, this magazine is right on the money on the girls it publishes. IF not they would not sell magazines. Now Im sure many guys will chime up and try to look all noble and say how playboy bunnys are not their type and they are all too skinny and all that. You were asking about the majority of mens opinions, and the magazines sales speak for themselves. They have never published a cellulite ridden big ol ghetto booty in there, and there is a reason for that.
  • AnitaVolpato
    AnitaVolpato Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Sounds a bit strange but if you really want to know what "Ideal" is.... go grab a Playboy mag off the news stand. Guys like all kinds of stuff but generally by most mens standards, this magazine is right on the money on the girls it publishes. IF not they would not sell magazines. Now Im sure many guys will chime up and try to look all noble and say how playboy bunnys are not their type and they are all too skinny and all that. You were asking about the majority of mens opinions, and the magazines sales speak for themselves. They have never published a cellulite ridden big ol ghetto booty in there, and there is a reason for that.

I would say that is what American men like... The magazines like that vary in different countries. example Hustler, Playboy in Brazil have Brazilian women in it.... They aren't as thin and don't have smaller *kitten*'s like Hustler here in the US.. etc. etc.
  • jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    It depends on the day. I do not like saggy butts...but firm big or small
  • treetpflyer
    treetpflyer Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I do not discriminate. I like all kinds of butts as long as they are proportionate with the rest of your body. If your attitude sux your butt really makes no difference anyway. :)
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    My butt had an official fan club at High School :blushing:

I thought my butt was big, but a better definition is probably shapely.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Its sexier to make the best of what you were born with instead of hoping you have what the majority seem to want. That way you're confident in what you've got, can work it and dress it better and own it. otherwise, you'll be bemoaning your tiny butt forever instead of loving your ribs/waist and great tits.

have a small *kitten*? Start squatting so its the perfect small *kitten*.
    have a giant trunk? Sculpt it to be the best.

There's an vocal appreciative audience for every type of body. be the first to join the appreciative audience of YOUR body.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Men like naked women. Period.

Of course they find the women in Playboy attractive, but that doesn't mean that is their preference or that they don't like other body shapes, sizes, etc., as well.

The celebrity women my boyfriend likes best are Jenna Elfman and Salma Hayek, who are both very thin. But when I was losing weight a few years ago, he complained that I was too skinny when I wasn't even close to their sizes. And it wasn't just to make me feel better.
  • TheFitFireman
    TheFitFireman Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    photo-2.png

That butt, that would be the perfect butt. :smile:
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    Mine is kinda flat. Does not look good big. When its smaller, I still got a fair amount of attention for it. When I get to my goal size I am going to work it out to try to get as nice a booty as I can... if my man doesn't like it, oh well I can't change it beyond that. Plus, when it was smaller I never had any complaints.
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    I don't like a giant butt. Just one that is kinda in the middle, and firm. Legs are a plus too!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    <- Big butt.
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    Nicely toned, healthy. Not too skinny, not too big, but definitely toned - some muscle is always sexy. (And when I say 'some,' I mean 'a lot')
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Im Latin and I like butts except for the ones that are flat........blah.....but I do LIKE BIG BUTTS and I CAN NOT LIE
  • Missdjslim
    Missdjslim Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    When I was my 'ideal' size and weight, I could fit my size 6 butt cheek in one hand..that's my goal now..lol

To me, that's an ideal size ...
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Let me put it this way. If I can feel the ischeum when I'm behind you... your butt is either too small or I need to calm down. :devil:
  • _Triple_S_
    _Triple_S_ Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    ^^^^:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Springer007
    Springer007 Posts: 84 Member
    Options

Men like naked women. Period.

Of course they find the women in Playboy attractive, but that doesn't mean that is their preference or that they don't like other body shapes, sizes, etc., as well.

Says a woman. LoL
    I dont want to burst anyones bubble or pull back the curtain on the puppet show, but we (men) dont just "like naked women. Period." Naked old, and fat women are not apealing to a large majority of men. There are some sickos with weird fettishes but most men would "prefer" a woman with a body like those in the magazine.

Now Im not saying that your husbands and boyfriends dont love you, im sure they do. Im simply saying, IF IT WERE POSSIBLE, if they could put your face and personality, in that "playboy body" and keep "you" as a person, 99% would probably trade up. Now they will NEVER admit or tell you that, but it is what it is.
  • cryshelle247
    cryshelle247 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    i want a guy to train me to have a bigger butt i mean i worked out with girl and its just not cutting it... but i see some guys walking around with nicer butts than girls and im like i need to do whatever hes doing because guys just get perfect round firm tooshes lol sorry if i sound pervish but its true
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    The one presently being backed up to me is sexiest.
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    I have a big butt. I don't care though, it's not like I have to look at it. Pretty comfy to sit on though.