To the ladies who are 5'4"....

Options

Replies

• AAmour
    AAmour Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! 5'4 checking in!
    I am a medium build
    I'm at 155 right now and a size 8 pants, (my weight doesn't go to my waist)
    My goal weight is 129 because that was my weight until I became pregnant. I have one lil boy. My weight gain was not from pregnancy it was from a change from active to sitting on my butt all day.
    I'm 30.
    Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • sr4ca
    sr4ca Posts: 43
    Options
    I am 5'3 1/2.....current weight 159 (down from 200).
    Size 10 pants
    medium to large (big bones?) frame
    3 kids, all by c-section (and yes, I too have the pouch)
    57 yrs old

my biggest problem, is that I have gotten to a smaller size, but still have the weight around my waist...seems in the past that even when I lost weight, I would still look pudgy on a stick.
  • stshelleyb
    stshelleyb Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi there:

- what kind of build are you? - I would say a medium at least (Ukrainian heritage)

- how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? - I weigh 138 and currently fit into a size 10 (I was a size 10 in high school!)

- what is your goal weight and why? - Well, my first goal was 135 because I wanted to lose 45 lbs for my 45th birthday in August, but I feel so awesome because of my new active lifestyle, I've decided to try for 125. No particular reason, just to see if I can do it.

- how old are you (if you don't mind sharing) - A proud 45 on August 25th

- and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) ) - No, I haven't had kids. I'm a teacher so that thought terrifies me!
  • alexis831
    alexis831 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    1,) Small Build and 5'1
    2.) 108, Size 1-3 depending,
    3.) 105 but more so 16% body fat. I Just got my body back from 2 kids one is 3 and the other 8 months. However I want a more toner look instead of bulky muscle that I seem to get.
    4.)30
    5.) 2 kids by c-section also.
  • caryshd
    caryshd Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3

- what kind of build are you? Small - medium
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? I weigh 151, a UK size 12/14
    - what is your goal weight and why? Goal weight is 133, as I'd like to be a good weight for my height
    - how old are you (if you don't mind sharing) 22
    - and have you had any kids? Nope
  • kajpen
    kajpen Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    To you ladies who are 5'4", some questions :)

- what kind of build are you? (small, medium, large)
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear?
    - what is your goal weight and why?- how old are you (if you don't mind sharing)
    - and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) )

I'm 5'4"
    Small - Medium Build
    127 pounds and size 4 pants (sometimes size 2 depending on brand)
    120 pounds is my goal weight. That is the weight I feel healthiest at
    43 years old
    I have three children (1 c-section, 2 natural)
  • airbent
    airbent Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    - medium build, if you go by that wrist circumference thing
    - I weigh 203.8 today (down from 219) and I'm in an 18/16 depending where I shop and since I started
    - My goal weight is around 140-50, or size 12 range whichever comes first. ;)
    - I'm 28, no sprogs
  • Sister_Someone
    Sister_Someone Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    -I'm small build.
    -Right now I'm around 130-132 and I wear European size 38 or 36, depending on the model.
    -My goal is 110-115 because I feel better when I'm smaller and that's about as small as I can get while remaining in the healthy range.
    - I'm 18, no kids.
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options

- what kind of build are you? (small, medium, large)
    - what is your goal weight and why?
    - how old are you (if you don't mind sharing)
    - and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) )

Always considered "Large Boned"
    I"m 122 lbs, size 0 pants
    OK with weight where I am, my goal was always 130, but much happier where I am now.
    I'm old... in my 40's
    I have two children and four pregnancies
  • Lavern77
    Lavern77 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4

what kind of build are you? medium

- how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? currently weight 222 and wearing size 22 pant. I've very bottom heavy.

- what is your goal weight and why? 130 maybe even another 5 or 10 less. There was a time that I remember being in the 140's and I was still a size 12 pant so I know I want to go lower

- how old are you? 34
    - and have you had any kids? I have 2 kids and it changed my stomach forever. Always carried weight in bottom half but had a perfectly flat tummy. Not anymore. It's stretched out so bad that it may never rebound back.
  • bholmes21
    bholmes21 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    - what kind of build are you? Medium
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? 143, size 4 to 8 (Depends on the cut!)
    - what is your goal weight and why? 130, because i feel it's a comfortable weight and attainable.
    - how old are you 24
    - and have you had any kids? no kiddos!
  • healthylife1010
    Options

- what kind of build are you? (small, medium, large) SMALL-MEDIUM
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? I weigh 130 pounds
    - what is your goal weight and why? My goal weight is 118-122 because I think that is what I look best at but I'm more concerned with the body fat right now.
    - how old are you (if you don't mind sharing) 21
    - and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) ) not yet ;)

I'm 5'3 thoughhh

• Meganalva
    Meganalva Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3

- what kind of build are you? - I think I'm small-med, not really sure to be honest.

- how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? I weigh about 120 (my scale is not around right now) and I wear usually a size 2/3 in pants

- what is your goal weight and why? my goal weight is 110 but everyone thinks it's too unhealthy for me so maybe my current weight....

- how old are you (if you don't mind sharing) I'm 24

- and have you had any kids? Yes, I have 3 (all natural births). A 6 year old, 3 year old and 1 year old. :) I'd love to have just a teeny tummy tuck, there's a little bit of extra skin there I'd like gone!
  • msgwife
    msgwife Posts: 3
    Options
    I am 5'5" in my shoes..
    I have sizes from 9/10-7/8 every brand fits different..
    My goal is 140 currently am 149.4 and started MFP at 161.2
    I have three kids and had them all with in 4 years it totally
    takes a toll on the body, 6 years ago i had a tummy tuck
    my belly may be flat but the rest of me is not ....
    I am 32... and medium build ...
  • Exill
    Exill Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    - what kind of build are you?
    Small. Hourglass leaning towards pear-shaped (thighs are my biggest area)
    104lbs, size 3-5 jeans.
    I'm quite happy at my current weight.
    - how old are you?
    - and have you had any kids?
    I have a 2 yr old, birthed naturally at home. The skin on my stomach is loose, but thankfully no stretchmarks!
  • Want2BHealthyy
    Options
    - what kind of build are you?
    small/medium... and i have an hour glass figure

i currently weight 54.3kgs and i'm wearing size 8 jeans.

my goal weight is 50kgs because i want to lose the fat on my body and look toned.

- how old are you?
    i'm eighteen

- and have you had any kids?
    no
  • BaileyBoo13524
    BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I'd say I'm medium build, currently weigh 155 in a size 4/6 jeans would like to weigh 130-135. 24 with no kids. :)
  • hungrymarathongirl
    hungrymarathongirl Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" with a small to medium frame
    Over the past month, my weight has hovered between 118 - 124. I wear size 4...sometimes a 6 depending on the size.
    I am not sure if I have a magic number. Right now I am focussing on feeling good about myself. I would be happy to feel comfortable in a bikini.
    I am 42 and have two amazing children.
  • foreverrisa
    Options
    I am a medium build
    I currently weight 198 D= and a size 16 pants
    my goal weight is 144lbs, because i was told its a healthy weight for my size.
    I'm 18 years old x3
    and no, i haven't had any kids.
  • clare844
    clare844 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 5ft 5 but i'll share

- what kind of build are you? (small, medium, large) - small

- how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? 103.6lbs and urm uk6

- what is your goal weight and why? honestly i have no idea

- how old are you (if you don't mind sharing) 18 soon to be 19

- and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body!- Nope