all my single ladies

Options

Replies

• pooh70
    pooh70 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey single ladies!! Get your sexy on for me too cuz I'm not feeling my best today.

Take care!!

Feel better and know that your single ladies are here for you! :happy:
  • carpediem8i8
    Options
    Hey ladies,

I have a terrible confession to make -- I have not gotten my sexy on in a long time :( I fell off the healthy eating/exercising bandwagon when I hit a rough week with school. But here I am, back at it, and I need all of you. This group keeps me motivated in a way that others don't: when I fall out of step with my goals, I think of this group and it gets me back in line.

I'm SO PROUD of all my single sexy ladies who have been living SEXY out to the extreme!!! After being away from y'all for over a week, I can't tell you how glad I am to be back!!!

Michelle :)
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    m2kjenn - Welcome!!! I'm so sorry about your relationship. You can be a sexy single with the rest of us until you decide you want to be a sexy involved lady!!!

MICHELLE YOUR BACK!!!!!! I was wondering what happened to you??!!! I understand falling off the wagon especially when you are in school. Its tough to be healthy while going to school. Just hang in there. You can be the sexy student in the front row that tempts all of the professors!! :tongue: :wink: :laugh:

Take care my sexy ladies and thanks for thinking of me while I'm sick!!! :smooched: :drinker:
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Thank Goodness It's Friday, ladies! I have already completed my exercise for the day so I am extremely excited to have that behind me. I went to my exercise boot camp class and with everything she had us doing today I'm sure I burned at least 500 calories so I am still on track with meeting my challenge goal (500 calories per day for 30 days).

We weighed in today. I gained 1 lb but lossed 1% body fat so I'm really hoping the weight gain is because I gained some muscle. I know I can see a nice little bicep muscle when I flex and I'm absolutely loving the way it looks. .......SO DAMN SEXY!!!!!

Despite the weight gain I'm extremely inspired to continue my journey. Since I'm working out extremely hard my instructor told me to increase my caloric intake so that my body doesn't enter starvation mode. We'll see how that helps.

My goal for this weekend is: 1.) Complete boot camp homework and attend kickboxing class tomorrow. 2.) Not over indulge during a holiday celebration I'm attending on Saturday evening.

What is everyone else's weekend goals???????
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Michelle, Thanks to Leshawn for always being supportive, and chocolickkyyss for always giving out those sexy vibes. lol. I feel sexy just reading ur posts.

Well I am feeling helluva sexy today! Last night I was trying on clothes from my closet and am happy to say that I finally fit into that pencil skirt I bought 4 MONTHS AGO! yeyyyyy felt super SEXY. :drinker:

Today my challenge is to drink 10 cups of water. My weekend challenge is to stick to my workouts on Sat and maybe Sunday.

And the biggest challenge of all on Sunday is: NO BEER/PIZZ/ OR ANY OTHER FOOT BALL FOOD. (I always watch football with my bf and eat and drink whatever he wants. Eww to beer! what a waste of cals! )

Keep it sexy ladies! :flowerforyou:
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Welcome back Michelle, Thanks to Leshawn for always being supportive, and chocolickkyyss for always giving out those sexy vibes. lol. I feel sexy just reading ur posts.

Well I am feeling helluva sexy today! Last night I was trying on clothes from my closet and am happy to say that I finally fit into that pencil skirt I bought 4 MONTHS AGO! yeyyyyy felt super SEXY. :drinker:

Today my challenge is to drink 10 cups of water. My weekend challenge is to stick to my workouts on Sat and maybe Sunday.

And the biggest challenge of all on Sunday is: NO BEER/PIZZ/ OR ANY OTHER FOOT BALL FOOD. (I always watch football with my bf and eat and drink whatever he wants. Eww to beer! what a waste of cals! )

Keep it sexy ladies! :flowerforyou:

Congratulations on rocking it out to get into that pencil skirt. Just remember that skirt this Sunday when you're considering indulging in the wasted calories. Hopefully remember how sexy you felt when you tried it on will help get past any temptation you may have. Let us know how you did on Monday.
  • pooh70
    pooh70 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thank Goodness It's Friday, ladies! I have already completed my exercise for the day so I am extremely excited to have that behind me. I went to my exercise boot camp class and with everything she had us doing today I'm sure I burned at least 500 calories so I am still on track with meeting my challenge goal (500 calories per day for 30 days).

We weighed in today. I gained 1 lb but lossed 1% body fat so I'm really hoping the weight gain is because I gained some muscle. I know I can see a nice little bicep muscle when I flex and I'm absolutely loving the way it looks. .......SO DAMN SEXY!!!!!

Despite the weight gain I'm extremely inspired to continue my journey. Since I'm working out extremely hard my instructor told me to increase my caloric intake so that my body doesn't enter starvation mode. We'll see how that helps.

My goal for this weekend is: 1.) Complete boot camp homework and attend kickboxing class tomorrow. 2.) Not over indulge during a holiday celebration I'm attending on Saturday evening.

What is everyone else's weekend goals???????

Great job on getting your workout done and out of the way.

My goal for the weekend is to go to the gym and work out at least once ( I have to work both Saturday and Sunday so it won't be easy). Thanks to everyone for your great posts. It keeps me motivated to see how great everyone is doing.

Have an awesome weekend single ladies!!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Hey sexsi ladies!

I have been super busy in the lab this week trying to set up my schedule and get stuff done before break.

But I've been sticking to my calories and challenging workouts and I'm feeling sexier every day!

Also one of the guys I've been seeing is starting to say he's feeling 'too comfortable' with me LOL...which he means in a positive way. And I'm cool with that because I'm starting to like him too. We're not rushing anything but we enjoy each other's company. And he's a competitive bodybuilder which is both motivational and awesome to look at. :bigsmile: :love:

This weekend I'm running, lifting (full body), and probably doing some yoga.
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Day 20 of the challenge and I can't believe I am still going strong. Only 10 more days left and then it's off to find another challenge.

Can I just say I am EXHAUSTED!! I worked my little tail off today at the gym. First, I completed my boot camp homework assignment which was to jog for either 2 miles or 4 miles. I jogged for 45 minutes which totalled 3.75 miles and 331 calories burned. According to the treadmill I was averaging a mile every 12 minutes, so, I am happy. Second, I took a kickboxing class at the gym and I'm so sore I don't know what to do with myself. I did a full 45 minutes and according to MFP burned 439 calories. I'm unsure of how accurate MFP is but I know I burned something because sweat was pouring from my body.

Two of my weekend goals have been accomplished (complete boot camp homework and attend kickboxing class) and I will be tackling the third one later this evening when I attend my friend's holiday cocktail party (I WILL NOT OVER INDULGE).

I will be getting my sexy on later on this evening when I attend a friend's holiday cocktail party. I plan on wearing a super sexy shirt, with some nice fitting capri jeans and a pair of sexy knee high black boots.

IT'S THE WEEKEND LADIES AND WE DESERVE TO GET OUR SEXY ON!!!!

Now how is everyone else getting their sexy on this weekend?????????????????
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    I MET MY GOALS, I MET MY GOALS.....WooHoo, WooHoo.

First, I went to the gym to complete my boot camp homework which was to jog/run 2 or 4 miles. I jogged/ran 3.75 miles and then headed to kickbocking class. I attended the full 45 minute class and between jogging and kickboxing burned a whopping 770 calories.

My final goal was harder to attain but I am soooooooooooooo proud that I did. My friend catered her annual holiday celebration and the girl can THROW DOWN. My goal was not to over indulge and I did not. She started the evening off with cocktails. She made Pomegrante margaritas w/the sugar rimmed glasses and everything and I did not have one single drink. I opted for a tall glass of cold water.

In addition to the drink, she made about 15 appettizers......crab dip, salmon dip, shrimp w/kidney bean puree on a baguette (this was great and actually a very healthy choice....she had whole wheat baguettes and the kidney beans were cooked w/chives and sweet yellow onions), egg plant w/portabella mushrooms, mexican meatball served on a tortilla, flatbread w/bleu cheese and onion, and a whole bunch of other things I can't remember.

I was so thankful she only offered appetizer sized plates so you couldn't pile the food on and I purposely sat the furthest away from the food so whenever I thought about getting up to get another helping I would take a sip of water and then remain seated.

I also did not make a "to go" plate although she offered several times.

I did enjoy myself however fellowshipping with good friends and watching the football game.

A DETERMINED WOMAN IS SOOOOO SEXY AND GUESS WHAT, I'M ONE DETERMINED WOMAN!!!!! Watch out Now!!!!!!!
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options
    Wow Choco, sounds like an amazing party!!

I stayed in last night and went to bed at 11:30..:laugh: ...woke up at 9 and I feel AMAZING.

My legs don't hurt because of my wonderful new shoes, so I'm going to have a spectacular run today!!

I'm getting my sexy on by buying some new frilly underclothing...:blushing:
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Hi Sexy Ladies.

What great accomplishments Choco - congrats!!! You are a determined woman.

Got my sexy on Sat night on a great first date. Really clicked and I think has some great potential. I just hate this part of waiting for him to call, wondering if we will go out again, I'm far too impatient of a person to date. But it sure made me feel sexxxyyy!!
  • nolachick
    Options
    Choco: I definately did not waste my cals on sunday. Can't wait to wear that sexy skirt. BUT I must admit I blew it on Saturday when I had a agirls night out - I drank like crazy and needless to say I got drunk. Good news is we danced the whole night so I'm sure I burned some cals there. Definately felt sexy tho! haha

Songbyrd: congrats on the "getting comfortable" part. Relationships are so sweet in the beginning...well thats how it always shud be.

m2kjenn: hope he calls back and felt the connection too :)

HERE'S TO A SEXY WEEK! :drinker:
  • buggaboo73
    Options
    Hi, I'm new and I would love to join. I'm 36 with two kids and single for the first time since I was a teenager! ACK!! I was afraid to show my body then I can't imagine how I'll feel now when the time comes. Is this place a good fit for me, or is this more for younger, childless singles? I tried starting a single parents group but no luck. Thanks!
  • nolachick
    Options
    Welcome buggaboo!:flowerforyou:

This thread is for all the sexy ladies out there. just tell us what part of ur day made u feel sexy, or how u are planning to bring sexy back! As you can see from the previous comments, everyone has a different way of feeling sexy so do whatever works best for u.

HAve a sexy monday!
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Hello to all my sexy ladies,

I'm so glad to see so many of us getting our sexy on. I can only hope that I will be dating soon but until then I'll be feeling sexy all by myself. Like I said before, If I don't think I'm sexy, then who will.....LOL.

I went to boot camp this morning and as always got a great workout. I always feel so good after that class.

Have a great day ladies.
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Hi Buggaboo - I'm 42 and single mom to two teenage daughters - This seems to be a thread for anyone - Welcome!
  • buggaboo73
    Options
    Thanks for the welcomes!

Since I work at home, getting dressed........in actual jeans......doing my hair and throwing on a little makeup is pretty much all it takes to make me feel sexy at this point. I guess it's all relative!
  • nolachick
    Options
    Thanks for the welcomes!

Since I work at home, getting dressed........in actual jeans......doing my hair and throwing on a little makeup is pretty much all it takes to make me feel sexy at this point. I guess it's all relative!

thats how I feel sexy too! hell sometimes when I wake up in and my hair is cute in a sexy way I still feel sexy - no make up requiredd. haha
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options
    Hey ladies!

Yesterday I went on a little shopping spree hehehe....went to Vic's Secret and got a CUTE lingerie set! Also bought the new Miraculous Push Up...OMG. It's amazing!! After I lost all the weight my boobs look just deflated. :tongue: The push up gives them a lovely shape AND I have cleavage again, woohoo!!

I also bought two new sweaters from Target along with a new fleece to run in and a technical fleece jacket, all on sale! And some cute undies. :bigsmile:

Today I got my sexy on by wearing my new bra and one of my new sweaters and a necklace that matched it all perfectly!

Plus I worked out before and after my doc appt...even though afterward I was SO hungry and almost hesitated to turn left and go home and eat instead!