relationships and F***ing up

Options

Replies

• patty43ck
    patty43ck Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I think the question is what did YOU do to make them cheat? I mean nobody cheats unless you do something to MAKE them cheat. Duuurrr....

Really???? Judging from responses here...some people think it is completely ok to do this just because they want to, It doesn't have anything to do with the other person in the relationship.
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,161 Member
    Options
    Diversity in sexual partners is intensely gratifying.

Most laconically described - basic human instinct if not constrained! :wink:
  • patty43ck
    Options
    I don't understand cheating. If the guy I am with is more interested sexually in another woman then fine. Yea that sucks, but I'll get over it. Just have the decency to finish with me before you jump into bed with another woman. And if you don't want to break up then don't put your penis in someone else. Pretty simple.

Personally I feel like it's a control thing for both sexes.

^^
    This!!!
  • Lifting_chick
    Lifting_chick Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You can't a fault a person for cheating if they're upgrading. lol

If your partner is not giving you what you need then it only makes you crave it more....and it can be anything from interesting conversation to hot sex.....but if your not getting what you require at home it is human nature to find it somewhere else
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    I think the question is what did YOU do to make them cheat? I mean nobody cheats unless you do something to MAKE them cheat. Duuurrr....

Really???? Judging from responses here...some people think it is completely ok to do this just because they want to, It doesn't have anything to do with what the other person in the relationship.

Oh no, I think you are completly mistaken... it takes two to tango.
  • patty43ck
    Options

If your partner is not giving you what you need then it only makes you crave it more....and it can be anything from interesting conversation to hot sex.....but if your not getting what you require at home it is human nature to find it somewhere else

Ok fine! They are not giving you what you need...so why not break up with that person instead of cheating on them?
  • kmel2479
    kmel2479 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Usually, it's being a p*ssy. ...too much of a p*ssy to own up to your true feelings, so instead you mess it up. A friend of mine does it on purpose because he's too much of a p*ssy to break up. So, he just fu*ks it up on purpose so they have a fight and it ends that way. Crazy.

I agree, It is the easy way out. Also I think guys tend to have a hard time with the monogamy thing because it kind of goes against the biology of things. I don't know that a guy would cheat if he was with the right person and same for the woman.
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options

Really???? Judging from responses here...some people think it is completely ok to do this just because they want to, It doesn't have anything to do with the other person in the relationship.

You sound dumb as s**t! Just because i think its "ok or acceptable/expected" in some cases has nothing to do with anything i want to do. I would never cheat on my husband. How about you get over whatever someone did to you in the past and put your big girl undies on! Get some thick skin and take a f**king joke!
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    9 million different reasons. Some are cuz the cheaters are complete narcisstic *kitten*, some are insecure, some are troubled, some have three feet, some have daddy issues, some have mommy issues, some hate bugs, some drink syrup.

There is no absolute answer.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    ITS SO FUN! LIKE I LOVE MCDONALDS CHEESEBURGERS AND FRIES. OMG SOOOO YUMMY OMG OMG OMG BUT SOMETIMES? I WANT TO GO EAT AT WENDYS OR BURGER KING. STILL A CHEESEBURGER BUT DIFFERENT TASTE. ITS NICE TO TASTE DIFFERENT CHEESBURGERS OMG OMG OMG BESIDE ZOMG ITS NATURAL TO STRAY OF COURSE HA HA HAHA
  • patty43ck
    Options

Really???? Judging from responses here...some people think it is completely ok to do this just because they want to, It doesn't have anything to do with what the other person in the relationship.

I am not saying that the problems in the realtionship are not caused by the other person, but why is it ok to cheat because of those problems? Why not just deal with the problems or break up with that person? Cheating is a cowardly response for an insecure person!
  • BVannillie
    BVannillie Posts: 140
    Options

Disagree. If there is a problem in the relationship that is 'driving' the person to cheat, say they are unsatisfied sexually, then it should be worked out and discussed. If you can't work it out, you break up, and THEN you go get it elsewhere.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    With another friend I have, his wife and he have not had sex in 2.5 years. He's ready to cheat and has seriously been thinking about it.

Sometimes, it is the other person causing it.

They have kids, so he doesn't want out of the relationship, but he does want to have sex. And, he wants sex with his wife, but she just wont do it. So...what's a guy to do?
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    CUZ IT'Z A F*CKIN RUSH BABY!!! DON'T GET CAUGHT!! YAH!!!

Soooo what you are saying is... I need a disguise?
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options

Disagree. If there is a problem in the relationship that is 'driving' the person to cheat, say they are unsatisfied sexually, then it should be worked out and discussed. If you can't work it out, you break up, and THEN you go get it elsewhere.

Why would you break up with someone you love just because you want to have sex with someone else? I don't get it?
  • MeliJean78
    MeliJean78 Posts: 249
    Options
    ITS SO FUN! LIKE I LOVE MCDONALDS CHEESEBURGERS AND FRIES. OMG SOOOO YUMMY OMG OMG OMG BUT SOMETIMES? I WANT TO GO EAT AT WENDYS OR BURGER KING. STILL A CHEESEBURGER BUT DIFFERENT TASTE. ITS NICE TO TASTE DIFFERENT CHEESBURGERS OMG OMG OMG BESIDE ZOMG ITS NATURAL TO STRAY OF COURSE HA HA HAHA

Sometimes I just feel like having a taco.
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    bumping til later.....i really want to see what the responses are......
  • moparpat
    moparpat Posts: 30
    Options
    In the 15 years I've been with my husband, I've never strayed. That said, people can make bad decisions in the heat of the moment. People can make bad decisions if they have low self esteem and someone makes them feel good about themselves. People can make bad decisions for all sorts of reasons. Is it OK? No, it's not. But, the true character of a person lies in whether or not they learn from their mistakes.

Here Here....I like this quote
  • KatieMae75
    KatieMae75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options

Why cheat? If you want to upgrade a car, you get rid of the old one, then get a new model. Keeping both models causes problems. You have to work around where to park them, pay extra insurance, and registration. Clearly, if a person needs to upgrade, then the current partner wasn't the ride for them. Why hurt them by staying in the relationship?
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    All my classmates while in college were constantly talking about how they're cheating on their gfs, how often they do it. They were bragging about it! It makes me sick.

What I don't understand is how some girls are willing to put up with it!