Official Women's Insanity Group. "Time to Change"

Options

Replies

• kcoburn327
    kcoburn327 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I just finshied week 2. I still have to take multiple breaks through the workout. I can't yet do the moving pushups. I started by doing modified pushups during those but now I can do regular pushups, very slowly but I can do it.

YAY!
  • babyxblue101
    Options
    I'm in!

Start date: 7/9/12
    End date: 9/9/12
    Following Nutrion Guide: Nope
    Starting weight (With insanity): 141.8
    Goal weight (Hoping to reach after completion): 125, and hopfully fitting into a least a size 6 jeans!! (I'm a 8/7 right now)
  • sarahharris8
    sarahharris8 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Me Too! Me Too!!! I just did the Cardio Plyometric Circut (day 1 workout) and I thought I was going to DIE! I thought I was in decent shape before, but holy cow, this really is INSANITY!!!

Start date: 7/13/12
    End date: 9/13/12
    Following Nutrion Guide: Nope- too much stress
    Starting weight (With insanity): 165
    Goal weight (Hoping to reach after completion): 155
  • kvanderh
    kvanderh Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    This is so exciting! Haha, I just read through this whole thread :) I love that so many other women are doing Insanity pretty much at the same time as me.

End date: 9/9/12 ish... life may get in the way a bit, but I'm planning on doing it everyday that I possibly can.
    Following Nutrion Guide: No, but I'm staying close to those recommended calories, and tracking on here.
    Starting weight (With insanity): 164
    Goal weight (Hoping to reach after completion): 155 is the dream, but I would be happy with anything under 160. And if I get into a size 8!

I just finished Pure Cardio.. I thought I was going to die, but I love the feeling I get about 10 minutes after I'm done. I'm already looking forward to tomorrow's workout.
  • SlimPossible8
    SlimPossible8 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    This is so exciting! Haha, I just read through this whole thread :) I love that so many other women are doing Insanity pretty much at the same time as me.

End date: 9/9/12 ish... life may get in the way a bit, but I'm planning on doing it everyday that I possibly can.
    Following Nutrion Guide: No, but I'm staying close to those recommended calories, and tracking on here.
    Starting weight (With insanity): 164
    Goal weight (Hoping to reach after completion): 155 is the dream, but I would be happy with anything under 160. And if I get into a size 8!

I just finished Pure Cardio.. I thought I was going to die, but I love the feeling I get about 10 minutes after I'm done. I'm already looking forward to tomorrow's workout.

Pure cardio does suck...but i think i hate plyometric circuit even more lol. i really cant tell. each time i do either one i say "i hate this one more" ha ha ha
  • JustBeingBella
    JustBeingBella Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Insanity is sooo hard! But I'm becoming too idle...so I'm in!

Start Date: July 16th 2012
    Projected End: September 8th 2012
    Following Nutrition Guide: No
    Starting weight: 168
    Goal Weight: 155lbs
  • nalarocks11
    Options
    Does anyone have the nutrition guide they would be willing to share with me? I feel like I'm not eating enough while doing insanity and on workout days, my net intake of calories is only 700-900, which is bad. Please message me! Thanks :)
  • blpasquarella
    blpasquarella Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Alright ya'll. I've been doing Insanity for almost three weeks and haven't lost a pound! For those of you seeing results, are you following the nutrition guide? Does it work or what? I'm eating 1400 calories now, and I'm really nervous to bump it up to 1900 without hearing some success stories. Lol.
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Alright ya'll. I've been doing Insanity for almost three weeks and haven't lost a pound! For those of you seeing results, are you following the nutrition guide? Does it work or what? I'm eating 1400 calories now, and I'm really nervous to bump it up to 1900 without hearing some success stories. Lol.

Don't be nervous! With insanity you have to eat. R u noticing anything in sizes
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
  • rolo1978
    rolo1978 Posts: 12
    Options
    I restarted week 1 today with my husband and I improved all my fitness test results. After just 1 week! I'm feeling really motivated now
  • kvanderh
    kvanderh Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I restarted week 1 today with my husband and I improved all my fitness test results. After just 1 week! I'm feeling really motivated now

That is awesome! I just finished week one, so I will do the fit test again in another week. I really hope I can improve too.
  • ninjapillow
    Options
    i'm in!! i've also stopped and started insanity 3 times, the third being this monday. hearing that so many other people are doing it is great!! good luck everyone!! :D!!!

Start Date: 9th of July 2012
    Projected End: 10th of September 2012
    Following Nutrition Guide: No,
    Starting weight(with Insanity): 176.8lb
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion): i want to be 125lb but i'd be happy at 145lb after 9 weeks of insanity!

:happy:
  • ninjapillow
    Options

I have been doing it for a week and lost 4lbs! ive been trying to eat 1200lbs a day!
  • adjoa84
    adjoa84 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    oh wow, just finished day 1. This is intense but I cant wait to see what day 2 has in store, i'm off to drink some water and mop the sweat off the floor! lol. See you guys tomorrow!
  • EbonySD
    EbonySD Posts: 142
    Options
    Update.

I just finished week 3 yesterday. Today is a rest day and I'm looking forward to starting week 4 tomorrow. After being at a plateau for almost 6 weeks I finally lost 1.4 lbs this week! More importantly, the shape of my body is changing significantly. My back is showing the most improvement. Will post before and after pics late next week.
  • EbonySD
    EbonySD Posts: 142
    Options
    Ive been eating my exercise calories since I started insanity. My body needs the energy and I've found it easier to stay on track.
  • KatrineJensen
    KatrineJensen Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join, but I'm going on holiday soon, so I'm not going to be able to start until august.

Start Date: August 6th 2012
    Projected End: October 9th 2012
    Following Nutrition Guide: Yes, some.
    Starting weight: 113lbs
    Goal Weight: I'm not looking to lose any weight, I just want to get in shape and tone up.
  • misslaidlaw
    misslaidlaw Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of Insanity and I can barely keep up. I will keep doing it every day though, along the other exercise that I am doing.
  • imanidm
    imanidm Posts: 2
    Options
    Just google "insanity nutrition pdf".
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!