Official Women's Insanity Group. "Time to Change"

Options

Replies

• maylene1853
    Options
    Alright ya'll. I've been doing Insanity for almost three weeks and haven't lost a pound! For those of you seeing results, are you following the nutrition guide? Does it work or what? I'm eating 1400 calories now, and I'm really nervous to bump it up to 1900 without hearing some success stories. Lol.

I have been doing it for a week and lost 4lbs! ive been trying to eat 1200lbs a day!

i just did a week too and lost 6 pounds. i eat around 1200 calories a day also.
  • Hollywoodbabe86
    Options
    Im with you on that. Im on day three and im so sore I dont want anyone to touch me.
  • RaeannePemberton
    RaeannePemberton Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    just wanted to add my two cents. I LOVE insanity... and I love shaun t even more. :)
  • armyvettech
    Options
    I started insanity 6 days ago and im feeling good. Looking for some insanity friends who feel my "pain".

Start Date: July 9, 2012
    Projected End: September 15, 2012
    Following Nutrition Guide: No, but am on a 1500 calorie diet with no soda, ice coffee, fast food or alcohol.
    Starting weight(with Insanity): 160
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion): 140:happy:
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I forget what page my earlier post was on, but I just finished week 4 today and I'm feeling great so far. Down 3 lbs and hoping to see more changes in month 2.
  • minimagic2700
    minimagic2700 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm In!

Start Date: September 1, 2012 (Been out of the gym for months with a back injury so I want to build some strength and cardio stamina up first, and will be moving in August

Projected End: November 1, 2012?

Following Nutrition Guide: Not exactly, but will be following a 1500 calorie diet, which will not be including any soda, fast food, ice cream, white pasta/bread, limited red meat, or candy. Lots of chicken/turkey/lean beef, plenty of vegetables, loads of fruit, and whole grains (So glad I went to culinary school!).

Starting weight(with Insanity): Not exactly sure, currently about 145lbs, shooting to be between 135 and 140 when I start

Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion): 120
  • lstone03
    lstone03 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Start Date: July 16th
    Projected End: September 25th
    Following Nutrition Guide: No, although I will include some recipes.
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion): My goal is to flatten the c-section tummy.
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Oh, monday is fastly approaching! Tomorrow on my way home from vacation I will do my insanity shopping. Time to change is my moto. Because it is, I deserve to have a healthy body and diet. As said earlier I will post my shopping list as soon as possible I am hoping it be tomorrow but I have to wake up really early in the am.

Glad to hear you guys are sticking to it so proud of you!
  • adjoa84
    adjoa84 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 2 cardio ppower again. Same as yesterday dripping with sweat but feeling GOOD! My thighs are quite sore though but hey it's all good! :-) How's everyone getting on? Also is there anyone around 5ft 2 with a HRM? I dont have one but i'm logging it as circuit training and around 250kcals for 40mins , does that sound about right, i'm 130lbs if that helps. Thanks
  • SocWkrBee
    SocWkrBee Posts: 374
    Options
    Ooh, I am so in this!

Start Date: July 16, 2012
    Projected End: September 25, 2012
    Following Nutrition Guide: No, but I am doing my own version of paleo/primal
    Starting weight: 151-I've been stuck here for a few weeks.
    Goal Weight: 140

If anyone would like to add me that would be great. I would love to have more Insanity support. :flowerforyou:
  • nnpamy
    nnpamy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in
    Start Date: July 15
    Projected End: September 15
    Following Nutrition Guide: No
    Starting Weight 190
    Goal Weight: ???? Gonna see where the committment takes me
    Ultimate Goal Weight 140
  • rachey_v
    rachey_v Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Is there an expiry date on this? I am on day 2 level 2 of 30ds and would like to finish it first... I'll bump this for later and then I'll come back when I'm ready to kick insanity's butt... ha! The fitness test was hard enough!!
  • Grissay
    Grissay Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow!!!

Start Date: 7/16/12
    Projected End: 9/21/12
    Following Nutrition Guide: Yes
    Starting weight(with Insanity): 166.6 (been stuck at this weight for 4 weeks)
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion):155 - 159

I did Jillian Michaels' 90 day Body Revolution and lost 27 lbs. I began a second round but wasn't getting the same results.. So I'm hoping this will get me out of the 160s!
  • angel823
    angel823 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I start week two tomorrow. My legs look thinner my waist is smaller. Keep it up girls
  • third_time_lucky
    third_time_lucky Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi all!
    I start insanity tomorrow!

just tried to do the fit test as im impatient and it very nearly killed me!!!!

going to need all the help i can get to make it through the next 60 days! would love some insanity friends to help push me to stick to it :)

Start Date: 7/16/12
    Projected End: 9/21/12
    Following Nutrition Guide: not exactly
    Starting weight(with Insanity): 165
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion):158
  • KKrdcs
    KKrdcs Posts: 30
    Options
    I'm in!!
    I've already completed week 1...and will end it approx. 2 weeks before my wedding (with a bachelorette party or two mixed in) so I'm going to need some suport to get the results that I am dying to achieve!!

Start date: 7/9/12
    End date: ~9/14/12
    Following NG: no...just eating healthy, following MFP
    Starting weight:185
    Goal weight: 165 (I would be good at 170ish, but we will see)

Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • FitMommaRedfox2012
    Options
    Im in. Just had baby three months ago and this is my fifth week of Insanity-Cardio Core and :smile: :smile: Balance!!!!! Good luck to all!

Start Date: June 4th
    End Date: August 10th
    Following NG: no but plan to eat better the second month
    Starting Weight: 179.5
    Goal Weight: 170
  • maylene1853
    Options
    Start Date: 7/12/12
    Projected End: 9/12/12
    Following Nutrition Guide: just taking hints from it, too stressful to try and follow, but will track on MFP!
    Starting weight(with Insanity): 135.4
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion): 125

I started this morning, got up late, but did as much as I could in the time frame I had, 15 minutes!

Did the Fit Test last night:
    1: Switch Kicks: 45
    2: Power Jacks: 35
    3. Power Knees: 65
    4. Power Jumps: 26
    5. Globe Jumps: 5
    6. Suicide Jumps: 10
    7. Pushup jacks: ZERO
    8. Low plank oblique: 24

wow, im embarassed to post mines! i did horribly. so out of shape but im gonna stick to this even if it means i do month 1 a couple times in a row....
  • armyvettech
    Options
    IM IN!!!!!

Start Date: July 9th
    Projected End: Sept 15th
    Following Nutrition Guide: Not fully--But do count calories 1560 a day
    Starting weight(with Insanity): 160
    Goal Weight(hoping to reach after completion): 135
  • babydoll0873
    babydoll0873 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Finished week 2 today!!! I'm feeling stronger with every workout!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!